Rhino Black Pumped Reviews

By: Muscle Sport International

Pre-Workout > Pump
Rhino Black Pumped is a Pump Product manufactured by Muscle Sport International. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

July 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinical Dosaging
  • Great Pumps
  • Endurance
  • Muscle Fullness
  • A Bit Of Overkill
  • Headaches

Oh how we learn to love the pump. We constantly seek out that better pump than the last time. For me it is especially true on chest or arm's day! So getting a supplement that helps compliment that huge pump and help it stick around for a while longer I certainly want a scoop of that!.

41 year old man that has gotten into more of the powerlifting scene than I was years ago. But I still like to have a solid volume get swollen day too.

A solid looking profile.
Going to list the Full dose ingredients. You can half the dose and it is still solid and and maybe enough for some people.
Peak02 1000mg

( selaginella Tamariscine ) ( leaves ) 100mg

Nutrient uptake matrix
Astragin 50mg
Vanadyl Sulfate 7.5 mg

As you can see this is a serious pump product and as mentioned in another review , In a way overkill.
The one ingredient I had to research was the amentoPump. Very interesting stuff on that.

check this link out

It does not have creatine, and I am glad it does not have beta alanine. I hate that tingle feeling anyway.

Cosmic candy was the taste I picked , and damn it is strong. I have no idea what to tell you it tastes like. because it is kinda all over the place!.
But I did like it. The more I had this the more I really looked forward to it.

Mixing . It does have some settling , but then again there is a ton of stuff in this too. So I can see why everything does not want to mix together. Overall not bad as some I have had.

Dosing . I took about 15 -30 mins before hitting my first set.

The first few times was absolutely epic! I mean stupid pumps!. Have to squeeze the blood out of my biceps to have enough range of motion for next set kinda pump. Same thing on chest. I looked more pumped, more vein's with every set. Strength was on point too. Seemed to help with mind muscle connection as well. The best pump's I received though was when I hit upper back. If you do a lot of row's and ton's of volume on back you will absolutely love this. I wanted the pump from this on back day every time. I actually started saving my last few scoops for only back day's toward the end. I did try it on high volume leg day and I did get some more tightness but nothing like upper body.

Now for the bad. I did get a headache from this one occasion. It was never too severe but enough to let me know I had too much going on.

I was able to find this for close to forty bucks. I can not remember what store that was from though. My bad. At full dose it is just 20 serving's. But this is not intended to be used every workout. And I did not use it as that either. It was for my fun "Desert" workouts as I call them. This tub still lasted a good while and I feel was a good deal.

Side Effects

Can cause headaches

Conclusion

Musclesport spared no expense with this one. I enjoyed this and like the crazy ass flavor as well.
  • Cosmic candy: 9/10

April 30, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinical Dosaging
  • Great Pumps
  • Almost Full Label Transparency
  • Great Packaging
  • A Little Too Strong At A Full Scoop
  • Headaches
  • A Bit Of Overkill

Wassup guys here today with another review, I have made April one of my busier months review wise. Even though I am not participating in SR as much as I'd like, its def on my to do list. Anyways Firstly a big thankyou to Muscle Sport SA for the opportunity to tryout their very jam packed rhino pumped and alpha burn. I hope this will be the first of many collabs with this very premium brand!

A very impressive profile with a huge array of ingredients.

Per 1/2 serving (10g)

amentopump 50mg

nutrient uptake matrix
astragin 25mg
vanadyl sulfate 3.75mg

At half the dose it is already formidable in many aspects, one of the surprises was to see the exclusion of creatine and beta alanine. I know that this was done to accommodate their stimulated - Rhino black but being a guy who dislikes stims as I love my golden brown liquid (coffee) I find these exclusions really disheartening. On the same note I feel a little too much was going on, I like the inclusion of amento pump - it has some very interesting properties, varying from increased fat breakdown to vasodilation, which may also increase the body's ability to get nutrients into muscle cells plus it has a direct effect on increasing strength. I feel as If it was overkill in someways but alas a very jam packed formulation.

Taste

Pineapple
MuscleSport really has some great and unique flavor options, throughout their range. I received pineapple and I was curious as to how it would taste, being a fan of pineapple (for obvious reasons,lol) I was keen to give this a go. At 1/2 a scoop or at a full serving this to me was overly artificial and tasted bitter af. Now understanding its laced with a million ingredients it must be a challenge to make something so advanced in formulation taste great, I am not making any excuses, because so many companies have made advanced formulas that actually taste good. This was something I had to chug down, sadly.Plus it was chalky too

Mixability

Well it was rather chalky and required a thorough shaking, but as expected it was gritty and nasty at the end.

1/2 - 1 scoop 30/20 mins prior to training

Now here comes the part I have been waiting to get off my chest. This stuff is not for the beginner or a newbie, it hit me pretty hard to first time I used it, it does require a transitional phase as such, so my advice is to start off with a 1/2 serving. I felt a bit ill and had a bit of a headache at first but after a while everything got better. I hardly noticed any difference when it came to endurance and strength. I liked an aspect of a non stim pre as it strikes boxes I thrive on as I am not a fan of heavy stims but seeing that this formula is set for their stimulant pre workout makes me feel a bit upset as I feel they left out the best ingredients such as beta alanine and creatine. I noticed a slight jolt of energy but nothing to really special.

The most impressive part of this, is the pump aspect. I found myself looking swole af after just a few sets compared to the end of my workout where I'd be looking my peak, this was the most formidable aspect to me. On the other hand the focus wasn't all that appealing to me, I mean there is alot going on here and at a full scoop it worked but I felt like less emphasis here would have been better, I am a minimalist fan and using tyrosine and choline by themselves yielded a far better response at lower doses than this. I understand that MSI is a brand that wants to be premium in every aspect and I feel their labeling and range is rather good but being a bit too extravagant will have its flaws, nothing wrong with their clinical dosing but a bit of overkill. I did not experience any stomach issues aswell.

But on the flip side if you are used to hefty dosages this may suit you alot better than it did me.

A full tub will last you 20 workouts, if you use a full serving (1 scoop) this is not cheap at all. a tub this side of the world is around $70 ($3.5 a serving) and for a stim free pre that to me is a hefty price to pay, but understanding the number of ingredients and the hefty dosages its understandable to a certain degree. If you are on a budget and find that 1/2 a serving is good then it can be a little more worthwhile but since we all gain a tolerance of some sort its only a matter of time that 1/2 scoop wont did what it used to do.

Side Effects

At a full scoop I noticed slight headaches and a feeling of illness. This did pass after time, but its not pleasing.

Conclusion

Again a very big thank you to muscle sport SA for this awesome opportunity, it was really appreciated! Overall I felt like this packed stim free pre is good but better suited to those who are used to heavy hitting pres as the doses are strong at a scoop. I liked that almost every thing is clinically dosed, but as noted here more isnt always better and what didnt work for you may work for you. I do like everything about this brand and the class it does ooze. I just really hope another oppurtunity arises where I can give a more suitable review on their protein powders and their bcaa/post workout since I am not the most hardcore preworkout user out there any longer. But this is certainly worth a try, I have no clue how it would be stacked with their stimulant pre but all I know that it will be pricey af! But anyways I will give this the benefit of the doubt and recommend this - but like with everything you need to assess your tolerance.

Cheers