PRICES (15)

Amazon

Jcarreno

caffeine content

December 5, 2012

How much caffeine is there in a scoop of assault? Thanks

ANSWERS (7)

Posted December 5, 2012

There is 200mg per serving. 1 serving is a half scoop, so for 1 scoop of assault your looking at 400mg of caffeine.
Jcarreno
Posted December 5, 2012

Thanks bro. That is alot!!! I was told Assault wasn't heavy on stims.
Posted December 5, 2012

It is not too bad if you are having just 1 serving. I know white flood is low on the stims, but I'm not sure how the reformulated version is. It was 170mg of caffeine per serving in white flood.
andrew17019
Posted December 5, 2012

Where are you finding that info? The highest I've seen for Assault was 150mg/serving. I'll do some lurking to see if I can't bring up a more accurate number.
andrew17019
Posted December 6, 2012

the info I found was 300mg per scoop, 150mg per serving. An average cup of coffee has between 80-150, so if you take a full scoop it's probably right around drinking 2-3 cups of coffee. As a comparison, one can of Red Bull is 80 mg of caffeine, so a half scoop would be like drinking two red bulls.
Posted December 6, 2012

Sorry bout that. I was remembering wrong. Like andrew said. And the reformulated white flood is 130mg per serving which is a tad lower on the stims then assault. I haven't had the new assault, but the extra BCAAs is a nice bonus. I say go for it.
Posted March 6, 2014