Shrink Toning Lotion Reviews

By: Muscle Nutrition

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
  November 27, 2018

Hello SR Fam. From my last post you will remember that i recently went through a Cut/Body Recomp and dropped a fair amount of fat. So before starting my winter Lean gain i thought i would give 1 more fat loss product a try

For all the fans in the Bodybuilding industry you have probably seen videos and photos of the great Ronnie Coleman 8x Mr.O rubbing lotion all over his mid-section pre-workout. I certainly did, so when i saw the opportunity here to give Muscle Nutrition LLC Shrink Toning Lotion a try, I had to jump all over it.
I want to thank Muscle Nutrition for sending me an 8oz tube to try.
Like every other post I have, I must start this review by stating that Shrink Toning Lotion is not a magical product that will shed pounds and pounds of fat off your body while you watch TV, eating pizza. Shrink Toning is another product that you can add to your arsenal of products to compliment your Hard work, intensity and discipline for an extra little edge.

The lotion is a Proprietary blend of the following in an 8oz bottle:
Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Carnitine, Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Coenzyme Q, Ethoxydiglycol, Sambucus, Nigra Flower Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, PEG 8, Bupleurum Falcatum Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).

Taste : Please DO NOT taste it, I will say in this section that there is a slight scent to the lotion, it is not bad by any means and if i had to describe it I would say its a much much softer and more pleasant version of Rub A535 or Tiger Baum. Unlike those 2 though, people wont know you rubbed something on by smelling you from 5 meters away.

Mixability : N/A

Dosing: Here is where my only real concern is. The product instructs you to wash your hands and apply to clean, dry skin in a circular motion until fully absorbed. I had no clue if i was to use a pea sized amount or a liberal lathering amount of lotion. So i pretty much arbitrarily decided on somewhere in the middle. I do not know if this was too much or too little plus without detailed instruction i only used this 5days a week pre-workout and after 30 days I still have about 1/5th of the tube remaining.

The purpose of this product is to target your "Stubborn or Alpha Receptor Fat cells, For most men including myself, the lower belly and "love Handles" are my most troublesome parts. Fat oxidation in fat cells with a higher Alpha receptor ratio will be harder to transport to be "burned" off, you will notice that during vigorous exercise the stubborn fat areas are colder to the tough, This is a result of the reduction in Oxygen and Blood flow to those specific areas compared to the rest of your body. So Shrink Toning Lotion states that their product with its Exclusive Liposome Technology will absorb deep into the skin and support your bodies natural fat oxidation process for easier release.
Within 5 minutes of rubbing the lotion on, the area becomes a lot warmer and slightly red, it looks like a rash but dont worry this is a normal written occurrence without any concern, the redness will dissipate. Remember that i recently went through a cut so i was already relatively lean, after about 2.5 weeks i noticed that my skin was tightening up in the areas of use which were my love handles.
I will say that if you are not already fairly lean or if you are above approx 15% Body fat you likely will not visually see any tangible results due to the over abundant amount of fat.
***Disclaimer*** the use and idea of the product is also for those looking to diminish Cellulite. I do not have any and can not comment on the effectiveness against Cellulite at this time.

Unfortunately the product is a little more difficult to obtain in Canada then the US. I have only been able to find it on Amazon and another online retailer. The Canadian price is $59.99 for 8oz tube. I cant say if this is expensive or not as I do not have a comparable point of reference.

Side Effects

I did not experience anything negatively. There is a warming sensation and your skin does turn red, but again that will go away shortly after. If you have sensitive skin or a pre-existing condition then I wouldn't be surprised if you potentially react to the product with a rash or topical condition. This is something each individual will have to monitor.

Conclusion

As stated in the effectiveness portion, this could be a good product depending on the timing of the use. If you are just starting your journey into fat loss or body re-composition I would hold off on using this until you get to lean levels as diet and exercise will be your only requirement. If though you are already lean and looking for that last little bit to tighten up and sharpen the look then this product is perfect. At this stage you will noticeably see results directly in the areas of use.
For those looking to use this product for cellulite issues I would love to see reviews and results for that aspect as i am unable to comment on that.

• dmf8625
    2 weeks ago

The ingredient profile should include more information than a copy and paste of the ingredients of a product. What are the active ingredients for this product and what do they do in regards to the expected/intended results from using this product? With over 20 ingredients included in this product, some research should have been done on at least some to give the reader a better understanding of what is included and why. You could also included your thoughts about the ingredient profile as well.

• Zsteinf