Shrink Toning Lotion Reviews

By: Muscle Nutrition

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Muscle Nutrition for sending it out!
  December 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tightens Skin
  • Reduces Scarring

Shrink Toning Lotion is supposed to help reduce cellulite and help tighten the area you apply it too. I came into this not expecting too much but I was actually quite surprised at how well it worked.

I'm getting older and I'm constantly looking to try new things I haven't before and I seen this and decided to go for it. It's a tightening lotion and sort of helps reduce cellulite and tighten skin. I decided to try this because I used to be a pretty big guy, weight wise, and I've lost some and put on some muscle and anyway the hardest part of my body I've mostly kept is my beer gut. I find it really hard to get rid of so i enlisted some help from this product. I also have some slight scars on my body and I thought this might help reduce them.

Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Carnitine, Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Coenzyme Q, Ethoxydiglycol, Sambucus, Nigra Flower Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, PEG 8, Bupleurum Falcatum Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).

Soybean oil is supposed to help reduce cholesterol.

Glycerin moisturizes the skin and helps prevent moisture loss.

Carnitine helps burn fatty acids and produce energy, use fat as fuel.

Coenzyme plays a role in burning fatty acids.

Sambucus boosts the immune system.

Nigra Flower Extract is an anti-inflammatory

Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E skin conditioning agent

So you just rub this lotion on the area of your choice, mine was my stomach and make sure it doesn't come in contact with your clothes. Do it about 15 minutes before you workout. It sort of leaves a minty smell almost on you but it's not bad. I used it every so often when I was heading to do cardio, maybe 3 times a week.

Ok so the first time you put it on, be warned it will burn, YOU WILL FEEL IT. I was a little shocked about the burning sensation the first few times, you can definitely tell its there. Results wise, I think it worked pretty good. I used it mainly to diminish some scarring, aka stretch marks, on my body and I was happy with the results. I also felt like my midsection tightened pretty decent and it may just be because I was working out a lot but I think the Shrink lotion helped too. I enjoyed the use of it and I think it helped do what I had hoped it would. I think it works.

So, you can buy this for $39.99 on amazon and I think that's a good deal. I'm actually going to buy another one myself because I enjoyed it so much.

Side Effects

Burning sensation almost immediately after applying.

Conclusion

It's a good product and it works well, I'm buying it again. I didn't expect much but it did what it was supposed to. The burning sensation you get used to and now I actually like it because it tells me the product is actually doing something. Sorry if this is a little sloppy, my laptop broke and I'm trying to do this from a tablet.