Massive Growth Reviews

By: Muscle Gauge Nutrition

Massive Growth is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Muscle Gauge Nutrition. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

April 24, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • $12.99 From Supplement Warehouse
  • Lime Flavor Is Bad!
  • Very Bland Taste
Before using this product I've previously been using Jack3d. I was strapped for cash and all the ads I've seen for it says it has the same formula as Jack3d so I'd thought I'd give it a shot. I was disappointed in the following ways. When I would take Jack3d I would lose any and all sleepiness I may have felt. If I didn't really feel like going out to lift that would change almost instantaneously after taking Jack3ed as well. But while taking Massive Growth, I did not achieve any of the benefits I listed while on Jack3d. I was still able to perform in the gym but I feel not as well as when I was on Jack3d. Also the lemon-lime flavor is awful, it's just so bland. Although it's not that big a deal it's just hard to stomach. Another thing I did not like about this product is that it doesn't come with a scooper and it doesn't tell you how much water to stir the powder in with, so that was inconvenient. I can't really complain much because you get what you pay for ($12.99 from Supplement Warehouse.)Unfortunately, I would not recommend this product, unless you get it real cheap because it is better than nothing. However, I know that different products work for different people and the fact that I was already accustomed to pre-workout supplements could have played a role in the ineffectiveness of this product for me.

April 17, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Focus
  • Lime Flavor Is Bad!
This product has served me well! Bought my first tub when i was strapped for cash and wanted Jacked. But, I am happy to say I was pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of this product.

Value- cant beat it. I get this for 12 dollars online...

Pump- actually very good all things considered. I would say comparable or even better than Jacked. Deffinately last until the gym the next day

Focus- awesome. You can feel the head change as soon as you drink it. No fooling around at the gym. Keeps you glued to the weights

Recommendation- In a heartbeat. Great overall product. Don't be turned off by it's cheap price. It works well. Just don't get lime=)