American Protein Blend Reviews

By: Muscle Gauge Nutrition

Protein > Blended Protein
American Protein Blend is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by Muscle Gauge Nutrition. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
    I wanted to try this tub just because it was a great price when I found it on sale a little while ago. It's a micro-filtered whey protein shake called American Protein Blend by Muscle Gauge Nutrition.

Taste:
    I had bought the Cake Batter flavor and It was decent to me. At first I thought it was some sort of Banana. Mixes well with water or Milk. Very little clumps which is nice. Not to bad.

From beginning to end I didn't really notice to much of a difference with the other couple of Protein Shakes I've tried so far.I used it as a meal replacement and it did just fine really. Did not give me and increased energy. Just didn't knock down any doors in my opinion. I wasn't counting on it to be the best on the market but was hoping for a little bit more than this.

Value:
    I got a 5lb tub for about 25 bucks which is good in my eyes. So why not give something new a shot right?

Overall:
    I never heard about this brand until I saw it on sale so I know I was going to try something new. Like I said for 25 bucks I wasn't going to think this protein shake was going to turn me into a new man. I just wanted to try something different. The price is good but it feels to me it lacks effectiveness. Like it's just a good medium. The taste was pretty good. Wasn't on point but it wasn't as if it tasted like mush either. I recommend it only if you want to try something different and you know that stuff at Walmart isn't to your liking.

• adam777
      July 21, 2011

Yeah, its hard to gauge effectiveness on protein, but it seems interesting. Good review.

• Alnino

Thanks Adam.

I agree. Only been through a few proteins up to this date and It is hard to tell.