Pumped Raw Reviews

By: Muscle Feast

ARTICLES

Pumped Raw is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Muscle Feast. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
5.6
5.7
  October 2, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Average Energyfocus
    • Lack Of Focus Ingredients
    • Pumps Are Hit And Miss
    • Underdosing

Again, sorry for the delay in reviews. I am no IT guy and had to wait for a new computer. One of my favorite types of supplements to test out are pump products. I friggin love a good pump and I love to try different brands and different ingredients to find out what works best for me.

Comparing this profile to their Amino Boost profile and I immediately deemed this one leaps but not bounds better. 2.5g TMG (Nitrates), 2.1g Beta Alanine and Taurine. 1.6g Tyrosine, 525mg Agmatine, 210mg caffeine, and 25mg higenamine. All in all a decent profile. I dont understand for the life of me why they add caffeine to everything. There isn't a good way to mess with dosing with 210 mg of caffeine. I personally would love a bit more nitrates and at least double the agmatine. Caffeine just isn't necessary for this product.

Watermelon was a better choice in my book. It actually was tasty to drink with other Muscle Feast products following under the realm of tolerable. It mixed pretty well with only slightly grainy finish. Dosing was easy and similar to the Amino Boost. 3 little scoops that I added to my preworkout and drank about half an hour before starting my workout.

This product delivered what I would consider an nice mild pump. Overall muscularity was increased, muscles seemed full, and slight vascularity popping on my shoulders. This certainly wasn't in the skin-tearing realm of pump but with the Amino Flop I was glad I was getting something positive from Muscle Feast. Vascularity as a whole went largely unnoticed and aside form the nitrates and half serving of Agmatine, there was a disappointing amount of "pump" in pumped raw.

This is priced at 19.99 like Amino boost and you get 25 servings which is 0.80 a serving. I think this is a bit steep for the dosing and would rather pay a bit more for a more comprehensive pump product. There really isn't a great way to double your dose either unless you take this strictly as your preworkout. If you double the dose, you end up with 420mg of caffeine and not many people want to step up to and past that.

Side Effects

Conclusion

After looking back, I can say that Pumped Raw had a decent but below average pump effect for me. As for the other ingredients, they are all pretty common and generic and provided some ancilliary support for muscle support. This product was good compared to Amino Boost, but really falls on its face when looking at it as it stands alone. You can't call something good just because its better than something bad.
    • Watermelon: 7/10

Overall
    Overall
    6.1
      September 8, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Great Value
    • Purity Quality Ingredients
    • Average Energyfocus
    • Lack Of Focus Ingredients
    • Underdosing

I'm. It new to preworkouts at all, semi new to pump products as it's pretty hard for me to get a good one. Don't respond well to citrulline, but nitrates such as beet root and agmatine have done a good job for me in that area. Pumps are great, but not something I actively seek, so when I saw Muscle Feast Pumped Raw I thought I'd give it a shot as it's nitrate based and has some other preworkout staples as well. I had mixed emotions about this product.

I attached the supplement facts. First, there is no question about the quality of these ingredients as Muscle Feast delivers some of the best quality and gives you very exact amounts. We have over 2 grams of nitrates, over 2 grams of beta alanine, over 500 grams of agma pure, 200 mgs of caffeine, 2 grams of taurine and 1.6 grams of tyrosine and 25 mg of Higenamine HCL. We have some endurance, stim, and focus ingredients that are in most preworkouts, although at a smaller quantity than some of the top tier ones. The agmapure if pretty light as well, but it is a good dose of nitrates. Overall, not the profile I usually go for as it seems very pump based but I was willin to give it a shot.

Standard dosing with a scoop before your workout. I did do 1.5 scoops most days because of some effectiveness issues I'll get into later. Mixability was very good. The taste has some pros and cons. I had the new raspberry flavor.

Pro: very little artificial flavorings etc
    Cons: so little flavor I wish it wasn't there. Might as well go unflavored, which they have a version of, but even if I played with water amount it just wasn't enjoyable to drink.

So, this is an outstanding pump product. The nitrates really worked for me. Even on my lower carb/fat diet I got a really nice pump just about every day I took it. If you're a lover of the pump this works.

As a preworkout however, this really lacked the punch I need and look for. I did t get any focus/mood elevation from the stims, and I didn't get a great boost of energy to go into e gym and start killing it either. After a long day of work, I really look for those things to help me in the gym. I went up to a scoop and a half, but results didn't fare much better. 2 scoops o felt would just destroy the value too much. In fairness, I haven't been exactly stim free lately with other pretty strong preworkouts and fat burners, so my tolerance is very high. This may work better for you if you are less stim tolerant than I. So, a great pump product but not much of a preworkout option for me, and since pump is a secondary benefit I don't see this as a great option for me movingly forward.

$20 for 25 servings. If you can just use one scoop this has a very strong value, and a scoop and a half it has good value. So this is not overpriced at all in my opinion, just isn't focused in the areas I need.

Side Effects

None, no stomach issues.

Conclusion

Great pump, not much else. It's just not a focus of mine to focus on the pump when working out and I would rather spend my money in other areas to help my workouts.

September 6, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Versatile
    • Great Value
    • Purity Quality Ingredients
    • Decent Pump
    • Average Energyfocus
    • Lack Of Focus Ingredients
    • Pumps Lacking
    • No Citrulline Malate
    Big apology to Muscle Feast and the Troops program for the delays in posting these reviews. Muscle Feast is a reputable company with a ton of good products under their belts, including the Whey and few others. However, this one product on its own merits did not really stand on both feet for me. It felt more like a Zika Virus mosquito that gave you a quick pinch and then quickly flew away not being seen again. What I mean by that is that it wasnt a complete miss for me, but most of the time it sure felt like it. A little preface:

I have usually been a high stim junkie, however, in the last few months I have sworn all types of stims just so that my adrenal gland and other hormones can return to natural levels. Stims + the daily coffees took a giant strain on my body including lethargy, trouble sleeping, limpd*ck, and others.
    So when I took this product, I have been cycled off the stims for at least 8 weeks and I was able to feel this product fully, without any other basis that might have jeopardized my experience.

==========================
    Ingredients: 6/10 - At the servings size provided if you stick with the 3 scoop process the ingredients are underdosed. And the ones that are underdosed are supposed to be the ones that make the biggest difference in the type of energy and focus you get from the pre workout.

1) The biggest one is caffeine. Now 210mg is not severely underdosed, but on its own its just not enough. 300mg+ is usually a good base for a PWO to aim for to get a good boost of energy. 210 is def not enough.
    2)Agmantine - 525mg ? At least 1000mg guys! Anything in the 500mg range just wont be felt, unless you are trying to sell this to straight up noobies who have never taken a pwo product before, then sure. Otherwise, double up AT LEAST, or even bring it up to 1.5g.
    3) Taurine 2g pretty good
    4) The pump is basically a mix of Agmantin, Trimethylglycine and Beta Alanine. I can see how it would work great together, however, I feel since both Beta and Agmatine are underdosed, it doesnt matter how much Trimethylglycine you have, you won't get the efficiency you are looking for.

Overall its not a bad mix, but def doesnt hit the point right.

==========================
    Dosing: 8/10 - 3 level scoops at 10g per 8-10oz of water about 15 to 30 minutes preworkout. I followed this protocol throughout the entire workout. I did not want to deviate, hoping to keep the same schedule and the same dosing protocol to see if there were any diminished changes over the time period I was taking this.

==========================
    Taste: 7/10 - I received the Raspberry flavor. Def a bit tarty and bitter sweet. I did not hate it, but I also did not fall in love with it. It was descent. For me I like lighter tastes, but maybe trying to mask the ingredients was hard so hence why it is the way it is.

==========================
    Effectiveness: 6/10 - Since it was an overall miss of a product for me, I will not divide this into categories how I usually handle reviews, but I will post my overall opinion of it. In the first week I barely felt an energy or pump increase in my workout. I tried to take it on a semi empty stomach hoping that the absorption rate would be better. I did not notice the beta tingles, that I usually get from products with beta and higher dosages. I did not notice the caffeine rush of energy. I did not notice the sweat that usually comes when your bodies internal temperature starts to increase. This pretty much continued throughout the entire product. However in week 2, maybe because I started to saturate my body with these ingredients I began to notice a slight pump in my workouts. My muscles felt more tighter and some of the lifts I was able to get 1-3 extra reps where initially I probably would have just quit.

Now the reason this got a 6, is because if stacked with MF Amino, you get a damned good amount of dosages for all the underdosed ingredients and you DEF feel the difference. You extra caffeine the L-cetrulline and the Taurine, make this a damned good product to have before a workout. When that combination was introduced, I def felt the energy surge through my body. Although it did not last throughout the whole workout, it was still a noticeable difference. Also when the two products are mixed, both the recovery and the focus are noticeable.

==========================
    Price: 7/10 - Okay so its pretty cheap. $20 for 25 servings. But does it work ? I mean maybe, again if you stack it with other products. Now as a mix into other products that are also underdosed, this might seem like a great idea, hence why I can see the price being about $19. But no company could really stand behind their ingredients as being so pure and yet so cheap, so I just dont really know.

==========================
    Overall: 6/10 - You have to be fairly new to the game to feel this on its own. However, if you throw this into other products then yes itll work, but is it worth the extra $20 from your pocket. You decide.

September 6, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Versatile
    • Pumps Are Hit And Miss

Hello again my friends. I am a 44 year old father and supplement user. I am on a very slow cut, and have added a few friends to the contest. I do a variety of workouts including, cardio, weight lifting, and I have cleaned up my diet. I say thank you to SRReviews and to Muscle Feast for allowing me to add this to my training.

This is a pretty simple profile, with all the ingredients given a listed amount. With exception of flavorings and a few others which are listed on the bottom, just not the amounts. I will touch on some of the ingredients below.

Trimethylglycine (TMG) is dosed at 2500mg. Right at that spot where we should begin with the dosage varying between 2500 and 6000mg. This is suppose to increase power output and a few other things. Since it is at least in the normal dosage range we will say it is ok to have it in here.

Beta Alanine is dosed at 2100mg. Beta Alanine converts to carnosine which is believed to have a positive effect on lactic acid build up. So this should help you get more reps if lifting, and longer endurance for cardio. I prefer to have 4G but this is a good starter dose. This is also the cause of the "itchies" some people get so having a smaller dose is good to combat that reaction.

Agmapure (agmatine) is dosed at 525mg. This is at the entry level as well, however some studies use less some I found use more. For pain relieve it seems to be 1600mg or so daily, however I found that they really wanted to use a 150# person..... Let's say that most of us are not very close to that number so I would think we could use a little more.

Caffeine Anhydrous at an entry level of 210mg. I say entry because it is listed that way in studies as the amount needed for performance enhancing effects. For me however, this is not enough of a hit. I however am very stim tolerant so take that into account. I like to clarify that I can go from anywhere near 1000mg to 0mg of caffeine in a day. I do get a performance boost, but I can also just go take a nap after it.

Higenamine HCL at 25mg. The effective dosage that I found is 20 to 30mg. Basically a stimulant and a supposed fat loss agent. Some people respond well to this, others do not. So once again I think it is ok to have this in here.

I received the new Raspberry flavor of this product. I thought it had a nice and light flavor. It suggest using 8oz, I used more and less depending on the day and found that the taste was just fine.

Mixability was not an issue either. I do always shake before I drink so if you do that you shouldn't have any problems.

Dosing: Here is where I see a lot of complaints of the "tiny" scoop, as well as the "why not a 1 scoop formula". This says to use 3 level scoops per serving. I actually think this is a good thing. It allows for easy customization for all levels of users. For me I went up to 5 scoops some days, other people might only want to use 1 or 2 scoops. With the ingredients being listed you can pretty easily adjust how much product you get so that it fits your needs.

Hmmmmm, how do I say this. Some days I felt like I got a boost from this. However some days I was almost asking myself if I had actually remembered to take this. For me it was hit and miss. I found that it did come on during the workout and help me continue to push myself, when it worked anyway. I do think the caffeine was to low, or not as effective for me. I actually added a scoop of 8 hour energy from Muscle Feast and that was a way more consistent workout for me. But it does push the caffeine up a lot. I didn't really notice a lot of pumps on this product, but I did notice a "fullness" to my muscles.

$19.99 for 25 servings, (250g) and $41.99 for 100 servings (1000g). So from there website it would make sense to buy the bigger container. With the larger container I don't think it is a bad price. My issue would be that it wasn't consistent for me. But if I do buy it I would get the bigger container.

Side Effects

I had no negative effects taking this product. I think if you know your tolerances you should be fine.

Conclusion

I would like to say that if this worked for me all the time I would rate this higher. In fairness I think I need to drop caffeine from my diet again for awhile. When you can take 800mg plus one day, 210mg is probably not going to hit me that hard. I liked the taste and versatility of this product, I just wished that it had had a little bit more kick to it. If you are new to pre-workouts or are not caffeine tolerant I think this would work for you as a little boost to your workout.
    • Raspberry: 8/10

August 29, 2016

• Dyes
    • Pumps Lacking
    • No Citrulline Malate
    Introduction & Supplement Facts
    Muscle Feast is praised for their full disclosure and purity of their products, and in this review you will see that I can attest to the ladder. Breaking down the profile you will see TMG aka Betaine which is the Clinical dosage, with 2.1g of both Beta Alanine and 2.1g Taurine which as noted previously they compete with each other ultimately making the Beta Alanine less effective, Tyrosine is a good dosage at 1.6g but 2g is where the money is in my experience, Agmapure Agmatine is great at 525mg but 1g+ is much better, only 210mg Caffeine which works well for those stimulant tolerant, concluding with Higenamine at 25mg which is best suited at 50mg. It seems the formulation which came out at least in 2014 just doesn't hold up against the majority of the Clinically Dosed Pre Workouts on the market. One could supposed the dosing is based on a user needing 1.5 servings which would get you to the Clinical dosages and Efficient dosages, and with the small scooper it makes it possible to only use what you need. I do want to note that wow this product is one of the most pure powders I have had, which speaks to the quality and lack of fillers!

Taste, Mixability, & Dosing
    The recently released the new flavor of Raspberry, which is never ever my favorite yet MF did a great job making it taste well! Mixability was good, cloudy and suspension of ingredients. Dosing was well, tolerated ok with 3 small scoops being 1 serving.. I tried this at 1 serving all the way up to 2 full servings, all 30-45 minutes Pre Workout.

Effectiveness 7.5/10
    This is Pumped Raw for a reason.. Right Babe? I will start off with covering the pump as that is the highlight of this product, or at least it was meant to be.. Starting off at 1 full serving the pumps were null and void, which really was not noticeable. Continuing up to 2 full servings proved to show 2 FULL servings was more effective than 1, yet it was just ok not good or great (6/10). Endurance was good at 1 serving yet again better at 2 full servings, but overall I was satisfied with this aspect (8.5/10). You only have a tiny amount of stimulants in here, which at 1 serving actually gave a good focus and energy (7/10). And at 2 servings the focus was strong enough to satisfy my needs, which meant I didn't need to go over 2 servings. Overall I felt this product did perform well enough, but not better than the median of products on the market. My diet was maintained and comparable to bulking with plenty of Carbs and Fats, along with my stimulant tolerance having as 2 week break from them.

Value 8/10
    With the cost being $20 for 25 servings it has a great value, even with the multiple servings which I had used or needed. They often have sales and most recently they had this for around $13, which is a steal.

Overall Conclusion 7.7/10
    Ultimately it comes down to experience and while it was a good experience, it certainly wasn't the best and was in the middle of the market. I would love to see this offered with Citrulline Malate and being formulated as a single serving with 350mg Caffeine and Clinical dosages for the Beta Alanine, yet keeping the smaller scooper for those who need less caffeine. Thank you Muscle Feast for the product to review!

August 26, 2016

• Average Energyfocus

I like most other gym goers love to chase "the pump" for the last few months I have seen this product mentioned in a few spots about beig a legit preworkout and working like crazy at a reasonable price tag. When it showed up on the dashboard I had been on a preworkout free kick for a couple weeks to allow my body and adrenal glands to enjoy a slight break. This seemed like the perfect time to try this out..

Muscle Feast didn't go overboard with a ton of ingredients and fully disclosed everything. You get TMG and agmatine for pumps although I would like to see a little more agmatine. You have beta alanine also dosed a little bit low for my taste at 2.2grams, caffeine at an amount I like (230mg) and some focus ingredients to round it out. A decent profile but nothing that really jumped out at me.

I received the new raspberry flavor and it was fairly enjoyable, I didn't think it tasted like raspberry, more like a fruity punchish taste. It was very smooth, no aftertaste, no tartness. Mixing was perfect never had any issues. The dosing calls for 3 level scoops which kind of bothers me, there was room in the tub make the scoop a little bigger and stick with a scoop.

I spent almost the entire tub chasing a sick pump like others had said to experience and im sad to say that for the most part it completely eluded me. With all the other praise I saw on this product I was really looking forward to using this and reaping the benefits, but it was pretty much a complete non-performer for me. I tried several approaches and just couldn't tell a difference from taking this and going without a pre altogether. Focus was no different than usual the caffeine gave me a slight energy boost but that is about the only positive I could pull from this product.

At 19.99 for 25 servings if this works for you the value doesn't get any better than this. With my results there is no price point that would make me want to buy this again. I have seen other great reviews on this so I didn't want to mark the value too too low as it seems to work for others but for me it was a dud.

Side Effects

Conclusion

No matter how many others rant and rave about a product at the end o the day we do this to see how a product works for us. Unfortunately this product just really fell flat for me. I had high expectations going in and was vastly disappointed, I feel like this review may sound a little harsh but I just didn't feel this product at all.

August 25, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Great Pwointra Hybrid
      Introduction + Supplement facts
      Huge thank you to Muscle Feast for letting me review pumped raw. This is my first time trying a product from muscle feast and I know there are pretty active on the SR site. So I was pretty excited to get a chance a pumped raw after they put it up on SR for the Troops to try. Now let's see how pumped up I really got.
      Muscle Feast did a great job with the supplement facts there is no prop blend which is really nice to see. I'm really glad more companies are doing this with their products. So to start off you get 2.5g of TMG or betaine, you will also get 2.1g of L-taurine, but you will only get 2.1g of beta-alaine I was really hoping for 3.2g then you get 525mg of agmapure agmatine, 210mg of caffeine, and finally 25mg of higenamine hcl.
      Taste + Mixability + Dosing
      For raspberry I thought the taste was pretty good. Now there was a few times that I did dry scoop in because I was in a rush and man it has a kick to it. It's really tart and strong if you dry scoop it. Didn't have any issues with mixing it at all. Dosing was one serving in 8 ounces of water 15 to 30mins before the gym. The scoop size was pretty small for each serving the first time I took it I didn't realize that you had to do 3 level scoops to equal 1 serving. You would think it would make more sense to make the scooper bigger.

Effectiveness 8.4/10
      Pump raw was a great late night pre workout for me. I'm more of a high stim junky but if I was hitting a late night chest season at 10pm knowing that I was having to get back up at 530am pump raw was my go to. But it was still a very effective product for me to take and I had great results from it. I was still getting a solid pump from the agatime and really good tingles from the 2.1g of beta-alanine along with 210mg of caffeine it was more than enough to fuel my late night workouts without being up all night. But if I was taking during my day off at a normal time of the day I would double up of the serving size to really ramp it up with the pre-workout sweats while throwing around some side-lateral raises. Overall it was a nice pre-workout to try for anyone that is looking for something that is low stim or needing a late night lift.
      Value 7.0/10
      The cheapest place that I found it was on the muscle feast website which for a 250g tub which is 25 servings it is 19.99 or which is .79 cents a serving. Not a bad deal

Side Effects

Zero Side effects

Conclusion

Overall Pump raw was a solid product for me I really enjoyed those late night lifts where I wasn't going to stay up all night. If you not a fan of stims but you are looking to crush some back pump raw is a great pre workout.
      • Raspberry: 10/10

August 21, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Pump
      • Great Value
      • Great Pwointra Hybrid
      • Average Energyfocus

What's up SR another Review here! Feels great to be back! First off I want to thank Muscle Feast and the SR Troopers! Okay so I now have a new schedule where I am up at 430 am to the gym by 5 out the door around 6 and than to my new job around 630/7. It. Is. Awesome! I haven't been this happy in awhile. I train primarily for powerlifting and to gain strength in the big three. I am currently on my way to a 1400+ total at 220. Beginner I know whatever. Anyway here's my take on Muscle Feast's Preworkout Pumped Raw!

The ingredient profile I feel is extremely straight forward. There isn't a prop blend which is always good. The complete disclosure on the left of the page does better than what I could google but I'll go into what I liked about it. The amount of pump ingredients is pretty solid. The taurine, agmatine, and betaine all seem to be properly dosed. The caffeine at 210 wasn't what I liked but on my off days(where I work out but don't workout afterwards) one serving suffices.

The taste was pretty decent. It wasn't overly awesome but it was good enough that I looked forward to it. There wasn't any mixability issues whatsoever with this product. The dosing was something I played around with quite a bit. On my days that I wake up at 430 am and head to the gym than pull a full day's work I would use two servings which is six scoops. On Saturday I when I don't work, one of the joys of the new job, I would only use three scoops which was 210 mgs of caffeine.

The effectiveness of this product was awesome! I was focused and the pump was unnatural! In all fairness it wasn't as stimmy as I would have liked but waaay more of a pump that I was expecting! I could say that the pump felt anabolic but since taking anabolics no otc pump product has seem to come close. I was in the zone but not as much in the zone as I was with RCSS. The pumps I felt exceeded it though. My veins would pop out heavily while I was goin strong. The great thing about this product though was the fact that while the pump hit hard it didn't stop me from actually being able to lift like other products I have had.

$20 for 25 servings I feel is a great value. Anytime its around a buck or under in this case its a steal even if I double up servings.

Side Effects

None! A little flushing on the face but nothing too inconvenient.

Conclusion

My conclusion on this product is even though it worked for me I may have to keep searching for my white buffalo of a preworkout. Don't get me wrong I have been raving about this product all throughout the review but at the end of the day I know there is something out there better. This was a great preworkout but nothing in it was mindblowing. It did its job and than some but I must trudge onto the next until I find the holy grail of highly and possibly overly stimmed and literal skin tearing pumps. I may never find it but I will try! However, if you enjoy pumps more than a stim pre this is your ticket.
      • Raspberry: 7/10

9.4
        August 20, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Pump
      • Great Value

I am a 59 year old weightlifter. Work out 5on/2off and try to eat reasonably clean. I enjoy a few drinks at weekend. Your mileage may vary.

Thanks as always to Muscle Feast for supporting the TROOPS. Pumped Raw (PR).

No prop bends here - great start. Red 40 colorant in there which I am not a fan of - but it wasn't loaded with dye like many products. The label is available on the SR product page - however the odd thing is that the actual amounts of each component differ on the label of the tub I received. I assume the profile has been tweaked. I'll refer to the weights on the label of the tub I had. PR has a pretty simple profile: compared to the loaded PWOs that have been my favorites over the past year such as Nutrabio PRE, LGI Fully Loaded and Ronnie's Yeah Buddy, I was expecting the PR experience to be a bit underwhelming. As it turned out, that wasn't the case. Back to the PR profile: firstly caffeine is relatively low at 210mg. I like that: when caffeine gets up to 350-400 its just a bit too much for me and the jitters detract a bit from my workout. The remainder of PR's simple profile focuses mostly on pump and strength: 525mg of agmatine, which I initially thought may have been a little light (though above 1.5g I get painful pumps) and 2.5g trimethylglycine. 2.1g of beta alanine, along with 1.6g L-Tyrosine and 25mg of higenamine which is a bronchodilator. Finally, a pretty hefty 2.1g of taurine make up the profile and thats it.

I had raspberry flavor which, as mentioned above, caused Muscle Feast to want it to be a pink color when mixed up. the flavor was good though - not synthetic and not too strong - just right in fact. Why can't all companies keep the flavoring simple like this? PR mixed up easily - no issues there. A minor issue was that a serving is 3 scoops (10g total). I would have referred a 10g scoop - but not a big deal. I just stuck to the recommended dose, which is what I always tend to do.

Due mostly to its lower caffeine content, PR wasn't super stimmy, and I didn't get much of a rush like with the stronger PWOs, but I always felt "up" enough for a good workout. I did add 5g citrulline malate most times, for some extra endurance - I do that with every PWO that doesn't feature it. I know cit malate gives good pump for many people but it doesn't seem to work that way of rme. On the few times I didn't add cit malate I got just as good pumps , so i am sure PR alone was delivering on the pumps and not the cit malate I was adding. I think I could feel the higenamine helping me to breathe deeply between sets - similar feeling to when i was running SKALD fat burner. Really helps to speed recovery between sets.

A 250g tub (25 servings) is only $19 right now on Amazon, with free shipping (Prime account not needed), which is an excellent deal. Even batter, currently you can get a 1000g tub for only $41.99 with free shipping (though watermelon flavor only). That's just 42 cents/serving. Amazing deal. For anyone working out on a tight budget, you can't go wrong with this - and it leaves you money over for some protein powder.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Not the most loaded (number of ingredients) PWO out there, but gives you enough energy and focus to get the job done, and its pump aspect is as good as the best top shelfs PWOs out there - maybe even the best. Relatively low in caffeine, for those that dont like too much stim (like me). No prop blends, a nice clean taste (raspberry) and an awesome price make this a very good contender for the top shelf in PWOs. I have several top ranked PWOs at home since I like to mix it up from session to session, and also helps for comparison when reviewing other PWOs, but PR had me reaching for it on arm days. Good job Muscle Feast!
        • Raspberry: 8/10

Overall
        Overall
        5.5
          August 16, 2016

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Versatile
        • Great Value
        • Increased Focus
        • Average Energyfocus
        • Lack Of Focus Ingredients
        • Pumps Are Hit And Miss
        First off I want to thank Muscle Feast for letting us troopers have the chance to give their pre-workout a try. This is the second product from Muscle Feast I have gotten the chance to try. After seeing the other reviews on here for this and all of them giving this some pretty high ratings I had to give this a try. Not really sure what was up with this but my experience with this was a bit different than everyone else.

Ingredients:
        I was looking at the ingredient profile for this on the other reviews on here and noticed they were a bit different than what the label shows on the container I have. It still has the same stuff in it but the dosage of each ingredient is a bit lower than what they are showing. Not sure why they would have changed this but I don't like that. I think with everything being lowered made it a little less effective for me. I will though give them big props for not using any prop blends and list everything they put in this. There is some good stuff they put in here but I feel they are a little under dosed now with the change to their profile I pointed out. I would like to see some more ingredients added to this to make it a little more effective.

Value:
        You can get this through their website for $19.99 for 25 servings. I think for the price and what you get this is a pretty good deal.

Taste:
        I was sent their new flavor raspberry. It does have a strong raspberry taste to it. I do think it was a little to sweet and tart for my liking. I know when I got towards the end of the container I was starting to not like this so much anymore. This is not something you will dread trying to drink but I think you will get tired of it quickly.

Mixing/Dosing:
        Had no issues with mixing. No left over little pieces in your shaker cup. They do put some dyes in this which I am not a fan of. When mixed it has a redish pink color to it. There was very little foam when mixed. Dosing to this is kind of weird also just like it was in their amino boost product. They want you to take 3 scoops for one serving. I would rather they use a bigger scooper and only need one scoop to get 1 serving. I only did the one serving at a time. I very easily could have done 1-1/2- 2 scoops but never did.

I will be breaking this down into two parts energy and performance. The energy from this I thought was a bit weak. Per serving you get 210mg of caffeine and I would rather have between 300-400mg of caffeine which I find to be a lot more effective. I never felt that smack you in the face like energy I would have liked. By no means will this make you feel all jittery or cracked out feeling. This gives you a more mild and clean like energy. I did add a scoop of their new product they just came out with called 8 hour which is a stim product. That did help a bit when I used that but only started using it when I was towards the end of this product. So how it would have worked if I would have started using it from start to finish I don't know.

The performance part of this was just so so for me. From the other reviews I was reading this was suppose to give you some pretty good pumps. For me the pumps were really hard to notice. I always have a hard time noticing pumps anyways unless they use a lot of really good pump ingredients and at a high amount. It seems like the more I used this the less effective it was for me. One thing I really noticed was that I lost a lot of my strength gains when I was on this. All my lifts seem to go down a bit especially my bench press. It was really frustrating because before I started using this I was starting to get some pretty good strength gains. Now that I am not using this anymore and have started taking another product my strength gains have started to go back up a little. I did notice that I would sweat a lot more when using this. The mental focus from this was decent but could have been better. It did help me focus a little better and helped me stay on track better. Had no issues with bloating or any gut issues which was nice. Not sure why but I did not seem to respond very well to this product even though everyone else on their reviews for this were all giving it high ratings. I know I mentioned in the ingredient part that the dosage on the container I had were a bit lower than what everyone else had posted in their reviews. How much that affected me I don't know but I do think it did some. If your a more serious type lifter who wants to put on more size and gain more strength on your lifts I feel this is not the kind of product you want. If your trying to cut more and not have a lot of strength gains then I think this would work better for you.

Side Effects:
        Nothing I noticed.

Overall:
        I had a lot of high hopes for this product after reading all the great reviews for this but it just did not deliver that well for me. I was a bit disappoint in this product and thought it would have done a lot more for me. I will say the price for this I think is pretty decent for what you get. I would say if you get the chance to try this go for it. Don't let my one not so good review stop you from trying this because there are still a lot of other good reviews for this saying its good. I am going to pass on using this again unless they up the dosage a bit and add a few more ingredients to this. I really tried my hardest to like this and hoped it would work for me but it never really did which really disappointed me. I guess not every product works as good for everyone. Again I want to give a big thank you to Muscle Feast for letting us try this.