PreCre Reviews

By: Muscle Elements

FORUM TOPICS

PreCre is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Muscle Elements. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Thanks to Muscle Elements for sending it out!
  April 10, 2015

• Good Focus
  • A Bit Pricey

Another product from Muscle Elements that I was looking forward to trying - mainly because it's a pwo product that builds on a foundation of cyclic dextrin and (according to the marketing) creatine.

First off - big kudos to switching to total disclosure on your new labels. It's got lots of things that I love to see: creatine, beta-alanine, betaine and cop. I've use all these and find them to be effective. A few are dosed a bit lower than I use (BA and COP for example) but all in all work well together in one mix. I also like the combo of Creapure and creatine HCL - it's a blend I'm seeing more and more.

I've got mixed emotions on 3 aspects of the profile:

Issue #1: The foundation of cyclic dextrin is actually 50% cyclic dextrin and 50% maltodextrin. If cyclic dextrin is the rising superstar of carbohydrate supplementation, then why add in the maltodextrin? Why not just go with 10g of cyclic dextrin and keep it truly "new"? Cost (since one retails at $20/lb and the other at $2.00/lb)? That's the only thing I can think of - although I wouldn't be surprised to hear a rebuttal, wink, wink. But seriously, while it's not pixie-dusting it just doesn't make any sense at all to me as a consumer. Seriously, this is a higher priced pwo - ditch the cheap maltodextrin.

Issue #2: I have to say that I have never seen, nor considered, combining Creapure and creatine mono in the same blend? Why would you - they're the exact same thing with Creapure being certified for purity. Seriously - this is just the one of the goofiest things I've ever seen. And since creatine is so damn inexpensive I can't for the life of me figure out why or even how you spin it. Dudes, just ditch the mono and go with 4g of Creapure.

Issue#3: When you come with 5g of creatine in a single scoop, it makes it less flexible for those of us who would consider taking 2 scoops to make up for some of the dosing deficiencies. 2 scoops was noticeably more effective for me, but that means taking 10g of creatine, which isn't anything bad, just unnecessary. Not sure I have anything helpful on this one though - it's a conundrum because 1 scoop was wicked effective for my gf exactly as it stands.

Taste was strong watermelon, on the sweet side, but more than acceptable. Mixing was excellent with little to no grit. As I mentioned earlier, 2 scoops worked better for me at 260 lbs, 1 scoop was perfect for my gf at 110.

I found this to be a solid performer. My gf found this to be out of this world. Granted she only used it for a few workouts at the end of my run, but she loved it. She actually ended up adding additional sets onto her workouts - so she certainly experienced increases in strength and endurance. For my part I didn't get quite the benefits that she did but I got solid performance. I didn't receive anything in the pump department but looking at the profile, I wouldn't have expected that, even though it's one of the aspects touted in the marketing. I should mention that this is the PTS Surge ingredient that they include; I've had similiar vitas vinifera ingredients in the past and find them to be more effective with chronic, not acute, usage.

Focus and energy were solid and consistent with no crash or jitters - so good solid energy, which I prefer to stim rush craziness.

ok, is it just me or are all ME products priced almost exactly the same, lol? This comes in at $34.99 for 30 servings so at 1 scoop per serving that's a bit over $1.00 per serving. That's certainly in the upper price range for pwo products in both total and serving price but keeping things in context, the difference between various products may be $5- $10, so if something works, then I don't sweat the pocket change. However, if you're in 1.5 to 2 scoop land, like any other product, the value plummets. For me, it's just not worth it at the cost, but for my gf, at a true 1 scoop serving, she loves it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Like I said, I had mixed emotions about the profile. And to be frank, I would have given this a lower review if not for my gf using the last few servings and getting such great results. I'd love to see this without the goofiness that I highlighted in the above comments and just make it straight up worth the higher price tag. But it's a solid performing product - give it a try and decide for yourself.

9.5
  March 18, 2015

• Proven And Correctly Dosed Ingredients
  • Innovative Approach In PWO Industry
  • A Real Game-changer In Some Ways
  • Not For Stim Junkies
Hey guys :) After a few very long days mostly spended hard-working in my job, I finally found some time to write a review, which, as I promised earlier, would be on IMO one of the best "rookie" in pre-workout supplement category - PreCre from Muscle Elements.

Ingredient Profile - 9/10
Serving size - 1 scoop (24g)
Servings per container - 30
Sodium - 70mg

GlycoPump Infusion Elements - 10100mg
- Cyclic Dextrin - 5000mg
- Modifed Glucose Polymers - 5000mg
- PTS-SURGE (Vitis vinifera)( Skins and Seeds)
(Standardized for 40% Pronanthocyanadins) - 100mg

- Taurine - 1000mg

Mind-Muscle Activator Elements - 1650mg
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine - 500mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous - 200mg
- Guarana Extract (Paullinia Cupana)(Seed)(22% Caffeine) - 200mg (total caffeine per scoop - 244mg)
- Disodium Phosphate, Dimagnesium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate - 600mg
- DMAE (DimethlAminoEthanol Bitartrate) - 150mg

As you can see, size obviously matters in ME PWO philosophy. The formula was obviously build with the purpose of maximizing every workout. With 24g of active, quality and proven ingredients per scoop you will find it very difficult to find another complete muscle-building PWO that can offer more. The inclusion of trademarked CreaPure Creatine and Carnosyn Beta-Alanine are a big plus. However, ME didnt stop there. If we take a closer view on ingredients panel, we can notice they obviously were trying to went a different route and do not create just another "mass selling" complete muscle-building PWO. Instead of that they have tried to be innovative and put some new "revolutionary" ingredients in. The ingredients which I am talking about are 5g of cyclic dextrin, which is highest grade of fast Carbs and also PTS-SURGE (Vitis vinifera), which should act as a "highway" for these carbs, create glycogen compensation and ensure that the flooding of glycogen into the muscle tissue gives you substantial muscle fullness and pumps. I would talk about it more in effectiveness section

Taste - 8/10 - I had fruit punch flavour. Generally I didnt like this flavour in most products that I have used in the past. However, this was actually quite pleasant type of fruit punch.

Mixability - 7/10 - The only bigger downside of this product was the mixability. It didn't mix well and everytime there were some undissolved residue left at the bottom. It was also quite foamy (I think because I add scoop of AmiNO Flow to it) but it definitelly wasnt a disaster

Dosing - 1 scoop of PreCre with 1 scoop of AmiNO Flow

I had been using PreCre together with AmiNO Flow for last month and here is my fresh, honest opinion on this stack. To begin, some of you guys allready know that I usually respond well to NO-boosting type of PWOs that includes citrulline or agmatine and like to see them in most PWO. Unfortunatelly, PreCre do not include any of them. That is the reason why I choosed to stack it together with ME AmiNO Flow to get even better results. And to be honest, I think that I made the best possible decission I could. PreCres different approach to achieve nice pump/vasodilation + the BCAAs and other energizing and NO-boosting ingredients in AmiNO Flow took my workouts to a higher level. In terms of the overall amount of energy, the combination of guarana, caffiene and N-acetyl tyrosine provided me with some good clean energy (no jittery or cold-sweat overstimmed type of energy) and helped me to go throughout my entire workout sessions quite smoothly. There were days, when even after my workouts (and I had to mention that I workout hard as possible as I can!) I was so energized that when I came home, I had to make some extra supersets in my homegym. And because of that I was always more dedicated to push myself further in the gym. First, it felt quite strange, because PreCre is quite low on stims (only 244mg of total caffeine). But then I figured out, that the combination of some innovative ingredients in PreCre, combined with those in AmiNO Flow must brought the desired effect. And to be honest to you guys, overall I had to say that I achieved some really good results with this "Grow with ME" stack. Obviously, my lifts and strenght gains did not increase by 40-50% over a week (as some of the worlds famous companies often promises on their products labels) but I definitelly feel some increase in my muscle structure and composition, especially on the back.

Value - 10/10 - I bought PreCre as part of "Grow with ME" stack (PreCre 720g + AmiNO Flow 375g + 12 serving trial size of BSNs NO Xplode 3.0 240g) for 40 Euro, which is really RIDICOLOUSLY CHEAP for the stack like this!!! On the other hand, I am always very happy when I made good bussiness, especially with supplements ;)

Side Effects - Nothing worth mentioning, I did not experiance any sides, even when I mixed PreCre with AmiNO Flow.

Conclusion - What else I can say about this product...I mean, look, if you want a serious PWO that will not stim you throughout the roof, but will bring you determination and dedication to push yourself further every session and also provide you with the nice amount of not "buzzy" but some adequate, long lasting type of energy, PreCre should be definitelly on your list. And if you want even better results, stack it with AmiNO Flow and you will get the ultimate PWO stack.

January 16, 2015

• Proven Ingredients
    Up for review today is Muscle Element's PreCre This is a relatively new product from a newer company. I ran both their PreCre and AminoN.O.

Ingredients 9: The PreCre is primarily a creatine based product with a dextrin carbohydrate source. Additional items such as a stimulant blend, beta alanine and betaine were added in to round this product out. As mentioned above, I stacked this product with their AminoN.O. product which added the pump aspects.

From a creatine perspective you get a healthy 5 gram dosage of the blend Including Creapure,monohydrate and Hcl. This is surely an effective and proven dose.

Dosing: One scoop preworkout which was stacked with Muscle Element's Amino N.O.

Effectiveness 8: As far as creatine products go, this performs on par with many others. Most people will see modest strength gains while taking the product. I did not notice any significant bump in effectiveness with the added dextrin. I understand there are studies that demonstrate improved uptake and effectiveness while using creatine with dextrin, however I did not notice any added benefit. The creatine though did work just like all the others.

As a preworkout, this provided fair energy. There was nothing game changing, but it provided consistent clean energy. When stacked with Amino N.O., it was a healthy little stack.

Taste: Fruit punch was the flavor I reviewed. Tastes great,must a bit dye heavy.

Value 8.1: Prices for this product range, but it can be obtained for around 35 dollars a tub. It provides 30 servings and is priced well against many designer creatine formulas. Typically I see dextrin based creatine products much higher. You get some extra value by it having many preworkout ingredients in it as well.

Conclusion 7.8: As a creatine product this new entry into the field is a solid performer. As a pre workout, it is fair and there are better options. As many of you look for more designer creatines, this has what you are looking for and is priced well as many dextrin based creatine products are more expensive.

My recommendation would be to examine the product's profile and see if it fits your needs. If you are serious on trying a new creatine product that includes dextrin, this is a great well priced solution.

January 15, 2015

• Great Endurance
    • Tad Expensive
    • Tastes Meh
    • Blends
    Special thanks to Muscle Elements for sending this out our way. Given the recent ravings on Muscle Elements, you tend to feel a little extra special to have had the opportunity to try a couple of their products.

Jumping right into this one…

INGREDIENT PROFILE: A

The profile is a bit different from what other companies have put forth, but the rest is pretty much what you come to expect. The profile itself is divided up into four different blends, featuring things like Creapure® & CarnoSyn®. So, despite the blends, quality does take precedent. Also, they conveniently list the amount of caffeine per scoop. While it’s not quite the transparency you/we want, it’s more than some others offer us. I feel ashamed this review is as late as it is, but luckily enough EliteFTS recently put out an article raving about the use of things like highly branched cyclic dextrins, among other carby-type ingredients. Guess what’s in PreCre? Cyclic dextrin & other carby-type things.

Points for thinking outside the pre-workout box, but some points lost for the proprietary blends. Still, I don’t think there are many holes in the ingredient profile.

TASTE: B

I received a watermelon flavor, which in general seems to be either one extreme or the other. From past experiences, watermelon/melon has either tasted really good, or really bad. PreCre, luckily, landed somewhere in the middle. I don’t think I would go back to watermelon if I had the choice, but I didn’t mind gulping it down. Not too bad this stuff.

MIXING: C

It kind of sucked. It always seemed to settle at the bottom, & it felt like it was more than it should have been. Smoothed right up to the last four to six ounces, then a game of mixing it back up real quick like, then drinking it fast enough. Very middle of the pack, maybe bottom half.

EFFECTIVENESS: A

It wasn’t necessarily the best thing I’ve used to date, but it was far better than most other products I’ve used.

In terms of energy & pumps, I would say that PreCre was good, not great. 244mg of caffeine is plenty, but I just don’t ever felt like it kicked in like it should. Granted, that much caffeine will do something (of which it did), I felt like it could’ve been better. Pumps were middle of the road as far as I was concerned (even stacked with a product like AmiNO Flow also from Muscle Elements), but it’s not a big point of contention for me. I get a pump I get a pump, but it’s not what I’m training for.

Endurance was pretty darn good, though, which could be attributed to the carby-type things in the ingredient profile. Despite the fact I said I don’t feel like I got all of the 244mg of caffeine, to say I was lacking for energy would be a lie. I definitely could hit all the sets, & I definitely had something in the tank for all of them. I was sort of taken by surprise a few times in the gym, when I felt I didn’t have much left & I was still able to keep up the intensity.

All-in-all, I’d be hard pressed to say PreCre wasn’t effective.

VALUE: B

The going price for 30 servings of PreCre, seems to be around the $35 mark, give or take a couple of dollars depending on who you buy from. Given all PreCre has to offer, much like Myokem’s Nitramine PreCre is expensive, not overpriced. I think the price is about where it should be, & I do feel like the price will drop soon, but in the meanwhile it’s at about the high end of what I would pay (caveat being that I’m cheap).

Is PreCre worth it? Yeah, I think so.

OVERALL: B

“Above Average” grade aside, PreCre is about as good as it gets right now. It’s different from what you’ll find in the pre-workout department, & it works like it should in my opinion. Price is on the high end, but worth it. Solid product that shouldn’t disappoint.

September 8, 2014

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Proven Ingredients
    • Disclosure Of Main Ingredients
    • Great Pumps
    • Great Endurance
    • Great Energy
    • Tad Expensive
    • Tastes Meh
    • Blends
    What up SR? Back to review the second product that was sent out by Muscle Elements, PreCre. Thanks again to this new and exciting company for hooking it up. The approach was solid and the results were even better.

Profile-9
    Serving size 1 scoop(24g)
    Servings per container 30
    Phosphorus 130mg
    Sodium 70mg

GlycoPump Infusion Elements 10,100mg
    Cyclic Dextrin(5g), Modifed Glucose Polymers,
    PTS-SURGE (Vitis vinifera)( Skins and Seeds)
    (Standardized for 40% Pronanthocyanadins)

Tri-Cre Power Composite Elements 5,000mg
    Creapure (Creatine Monohydrate)
    Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine HCL

Intracellular Capacity Amplifer Elements 3,700mg
    Betaine Anhydrous(1.5g), Beta-Alanine (as Carnosyn)(1.2g)
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Taurine

Mind-Muscle Activator Elements 1,650mg
    N-Acetyl Tyrosine Caffeine Anhydrous(244mg)
    Guarana Extract (Paullinia Cupana)(Seed)(22% Caffeine),
    Disodium Phosphate, Dimagnesium Phosphate,
    Dicalcium Phosphate, DMAE (DimethlAminoEthanol Bitartrate)

So, as you can see, they use quality and proven ingredients. The inclusion of CreaPure and Carnosyn are a big plus. They went a different route with pump ingredients. I usually respond well to agmatine and like to see it in most PWO but this approach worked well too. They have blends in there but are specific on things that most people would want to know. Creatine, beta-alanine, betaine, dextrin, and caffeine were all disclosed.

Dosing-9
    I used 1.5 scoops most days. Went as high as 2 and as low as 1 scoop. Drank it on my way to the gym.

Taste-7
    Definitely not the best tasting PWO. I had the Watermelon flavor and I never looked forward to drinking it. Couple that with the fact you were getting over 30g of product made for a less than desirable experience. Not that important as I knew what was going to hit afterwards.

Mixability-6
    Didn't mix too well either. 95% of the time there were thick chunks left at the bottom and you could feel the grit as you were drinking it. It also foamed up pretty bad. As with the taste, the whole drinking experience was not fun at all.

Effectiveness-9.5

Pump-9.5
    Taken with AmiNo Flow for the most part, the pumps were the best Ive had. I took the last few servings without the AmiNo Flow and there wasn't much drop off. Im not big into doing a bunch of volume but it didn't seem to matter what I did I always got great fullness and vascularity. Im scared to think what would happen if I added agmatine.

Strength-9
    I was setting PR's on a pretty consistent basis during this run. I hadn't been taking any creatine before this in a few months so I guess it should be a big surprise, but either way the results were there.

Energy/Endurance-9.5
    I never wanted to leave the gym. I could feel it kick in on the way to the gym and was ready to get after it right away. I would be in the gym for 3 hours and still have to force myself to leave. I didn't matter what type of training I was doing, whether it be high or low volume, I always had plenty of gas in the tank.

Focus-9.5
    Along with the energy and endurance, it was put my headphones in and go to work. I had the tunnel vision which made me not even see anyone else that was there. No matter what was going on or what I had on my mind prior to the gym, it was always about the iron when I was there.

Value-9
    This will cost you a tad more than most PWO at about 35 bucks but it is more than worth it. It's more available than AmiNo Flow seemed to be. tigerfitness.com, allstarhealth.com, a1supplements.com, and amazon.com all have it in stock. For the amount and type of ingredients that are included, I would say this is on par.

Overall-9
    The results and performance were off the charts and made this my new favorite PWO. The only downfalls were the taste and mixability but I understand that it's hard to have those things with the amount of product contained in here. I highly recommend that anyone give this a shot. Muscle Elements is a great new company and I imagine that in the future you may see more deals and possibly a lower price.

August 4, 2014

• Tastes Good
      I want to thank the guys over at Muscle Elements for hooking me up with this new product to try. Muscle Elements is a new and up coming supplement company to hit the market and very much worth checking out. This has become one of my new favorite companies out there. I also really like the labeling they use on their products. I think it's cool how they use element symbols on the side of the label to show you what this product does for you. I am by no means affiliated with this company in anyway and want to clear that up right away.

Ingredients:
      Phosphorus 130mg
      Sodium 70mg

GlycoPump Infusion Elements 10,100mg
      Cyclic Dextrin, Modifed Glucose Polymers,
      PTS-SURGE (Vitis vinifera)( Skins and Seeds)
      (Standardized for 40% Pronanthocyanadins)

Tri-Cre Power Composite Elements 5,000mg
      Creapure (Creatine Monohydrate)
      Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine HCL

Intracellular Capacity Amplifer Elements 3,700mg
      Betanie Anhydrous, Beta-Alanine (as Carnosyn)
      Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Taurine

Mind-Muscle Activator Elements 1,650mg
      N-Acetyl Tyrosine Caffeine Anhydrous
      Guarana Extract (Paullinia Cupana)(Seed)(22% Caffeine),
      Disodium Phosphate, Dimagnesium Phosphate,
      Dicalcium Phosphate, DMAE (DimethlAminoEthanol Bitartrate)

Other Ingredients:
      Natural & Artificial Flavors (Milk), Malic Acid, Calcium
      Silicate, Beet Juice Powder (Color), Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium

Allergen Warnings
      Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing milk, eggs, soybeans, wheat, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts and peanut flavor

The profile for this I think is really good and one of the better ones I have seen to come out because of how good it works. I like that they put different kinds of creatine in this and high amounts to help with gaining more strength and power. Because of the high amounts of creatine I did not have to add more later which was nice. If your trying to stay away from creatine this might not be a good product for you since this does have a lot of creatine in it. Also there is a lot of other really good stuff in this that I liked and think should be in more pre-workouts. My only down side to the ingredients is the prop blend they use. I would like to know a little more on how much I am getting with each ingredient. This is not an issue at all that is going to stop me from taking this because of how good it works.

Value:
      The few sites that I have seen that are selling this are all pretty much the same price. $34.99. That's not to bad a price considering what all they put in this. If you have to do two scoops which some of you may have to do then I would drop the value a little bit.

Taste/Mixing/Dosing
      I was sent their watermelon flavor. I do have to say that flavor tasted pretty good. It was not to strong or to sweet. Had just the right amount of watermelon flavor to it. It does have a slight chemical taste to it but it was nothing that made it taste bad. I had samples of their other flavor fruit punch which was not to bad but I liked the watermelon a little better. I would like to see them come out with a couple new flavors in the near future. I think it would be great to have a few flavors to choose from.

Mixing/dosing:
      Had no issues at all with it mixing. No little left over pieces on the bottom or on the sides of my shaker cup. Always seemed to mix very nicely. Maybe a slight bit of foam but nothing to bad. There are 30 servings in this. For most of the container I did one full scoop. That seemed to work pretty good and towards the end of the container I decided to up it to 2 scoops and see if I would noticed anything more from it. It seemed to work a little better at two scoops I thought. The scooper they put in here is fairly big which is nice. I could get by just fine with one scoop but 2 scoops I thought was a little better.

WOW what a great product this was. The more I took this product the more I could really feel it working. It seemed to get better the longer I was on this product. I noticed that when I would take this it took a little bit to kick in and when it started to kick in wow could I feel it. This is not one of those products that made me feel all cracked out and all stimed out either which I really liked. This gave me really good clean energy and metal focus to help push through those not so fun workouts. One thing I really noticed and liked about this product was the strength gains I got from this. This pre-workout I thought gave me some of the best strength gains I have ever gotten from a pre-workout. I also noticed I gained a lot of muscle mass while on this. My muscle always seemed to look a lot fuller when on this. I also felt like this helped keep me going for a longer time in the gym and had a lot less muscle fatigue. This was one of those product that really helped me in many different areas a pre-workout should work in. The pumps from this were ok but could have been a lit better. If your looking for more of a pump I would highly recommend stacking this with their new amino product AmiNO Flow which has N.O. in it and works great with this pre-workout. My review for their amino products will be coming next.

Side Effects:
      I always like to cover any side effects I may have gotten from a product I have taken and with this I had no real issues which was nice. When I did up it to 2 scoops I did notice a little bit of upset stomach but very little. Sometimes I get a little bit of an upset stomach when I take a pre-workout but not with this product. No bathroom issues either like I have heard some people get with other pre-workouts they have taken.

Overall:
      What can I say this product was amazing and worked way better than I ever thought it would. I was really surprised how well this product improves after you have been on it for awhile. This did for me pretty much everything I would want a pre-workout to do. I gave a few guys I workout with a sample of this to try that I was sent to give out. All of them thought it was pretty good and really liked it. It's great when other people get to sample a product your on and all of them really like it besides just you.This is a product I would for sure recommend people try. I know this is a product I for sure will use again.