LeanWorks Reviews

By: Muscle Elements

LeanWorks is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Muscle Elements. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Thanks to Muscle Elements for sending it out!
  April 13, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Suppressant
  • Water Loss
  • Happy Mood
Alright I have been meaning to get this review up sooner, but my computer has been jammed up. Anyway Huge thanks to muscle elements for letting me run several products , this being one of them.

Profile
90 Capsules
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Non-Stimulant Amplifier Elements™ 1,110mg
Green Coffee (Coffea robusta)(bean), [std. 50% chlorogenic acid], Irvingia Gabonesis (Africian Mango) 10:1, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Raspberry Ketones
Definition & Tightening Composite Elements™ 300mg
Juniper Berry Extract 4:1, Dandelion Extract 20:1
Adipose and Appetite Inhibitor Elements™ 225mg
Phaseolus vulgaris standardized, Red Pepper (2% Capsaicinoids)(Capsimax®), BioPerine® (Piper Nigrum)

Now It does have some neat little additions to this such as the Juniper and dandelion extract which are shown to shed water weight. But this is going to work best for people already low in BF% . For someone like me.. not so much.

Dosage
3 pills , no big deal. Never any taste or burbs.

Effectiveness 6
Now this is not really a flop or anything but it did not give me a huge change like I wanted. I am not big into cardio but I did step my game up while on this and I really tried to watch my eating habits more. Now I did not really shed water weight per say , but I did seem to Pee my brains out on this. So be sure to drink Lots and lots of water. Which one should be doing anyway. Now for me the biggest thing this did do was slightly curb my hunger for the mid morning snacks. Which are one of the biggest and hardest for me to avoid. I would still need something but It was way less than normal. Another thing was the increased just overall good happy mood I was in while on this. Which I do feel will help someone while watching their weight and eating habits. It is a proven fact that if a person is happy and feels good they will make better healthier choices. So I honestly feel this helped there. Now All this seems like it was working well for me. But those are just small things in a big picture. As for increasing core temperature , I had zero feeling of that. Which if you want to burn fat you want that. Also It is mentioned that this could be taken at bedtime, but I never tried that. I do not sleep well and taking something with Green coffee bean extract is just something I would not suggest. In the end the most I got out of this was a few hours of hunger control and a good mood.

Value 5
I am sorry but for me I just feel that with the effectiveness I HAD with this I just feel there are better picks for the money of this. 30 day supply for around 35 bucks.

Overall 6
Overall this maybe okay for someone new to supplements and new to working out and changing old bad habits. This maybe a good one to start off with. But for someone that has been used to other stimmed fat burners and such I think this one will leave you missing out. Now Muscle Elements makes some great products that I like but I just needed more of something on this one.

Overall
Thanks to Muscle Elements for sending it out!
  March 30, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Water Loss
  • Misconception Of Product
  • Ineffective Main Compound
Good day SR nation, today I want to review a product that I ran during a low exercise low calorie cut. I have been laying very low on lifts until I’m physically cleared so I have been doing some low impact cardio and under maintenance calorie diet trying to lose some midsection fat. The product I’m reviewing today is leanworks from ME (muscle elements) this is a low/no stim product that is supposed to assist in fat loss and boost metabolism. I am a stim junkie as most of us are and I have used almost every variation of fat burners and stimulant related product to date so it is easy to judge just how good one of these products are. Let’s take a look at muscle elements lean works and see if it is for you.

---Timing and dosage 8/10---

Pretty simple follow the directions and take as directed. I used the 2 in the a.m and then 2 6-8 hours later which is one more that directed. I wish they could have made this a more of a once a day over the multiple dosages is a day just being picky not a big deal.

--Effectiveness 5.0/10—

When researching this product it read much better than it actually performed. This seems to be the thing these days market a BIG game and literally deliver nothing but average results. Lean works was just that an AVG product with minimal results. The best part of lean works was it did produce a drying effect which can trick people into thinking they are shedding pounds but this is more of an illusion not a permanent result. As for metabolism boost I can’t verify that claim, my appetite was high due to the low cal diet so I was always ready to eat and normally if your metabolism is speeding up your hungry more often so I can’t say that was the reason why. One of the key components was GREEN COFFEE EXTRACT really DR.O’s miracle drug which really does nothing special go figure so this as your go to is no good!
I really think this is nothing more than a diuretic with some added fillers not a non/low stimulant fat burner with metabolism support swing and a miss!

--Content 5/10—

Like Effectiveness this product is filled with blends of placebos and snake oil here is a look at the label
Serving size states 3 caps a day, each cap consists of:
1,110mg of a non-stim blend
Green coffee extract, African mango extract, raspberry ketones, l-carnitine l-tartrate
My assessment is mainly a joke! L-carnitine l- tartrate is really the best compound here
Definition and tighten blend 300mg:
Juniper berry and dandelion extracts
Only good and proven part of this product

Adipose and appetite inhibitor225mg:
Phaselous vulgaris, red pepper, bioperine
Really just really

Not a good product at all just an absolute fail sorry guys back to the drawing board.

--Value 4/10—
I could find a million ways to spend 34.99 and this is not one of them. To get the most effective part of this product you could simply buy dandelion extract and L-carnitine and stack them yourself and still have some money left over. This product was more of a gimmick than a solid weight loss helper. This was more of a diuretic not a non-stim weight loss product so for misconception and obscene price this gets a poor score.

Overall this is a poor product that the main compound has been dismissed as a fatburner. The 3 a day pill protocol can be taxing and you may forget to dose correctly. This is not a fat burner this is a diuretic so a temporary leaner only. The content is a joke and it is all in a blend the value is poor at best asking you to spend 34.99 for something that is not what it says it is just sucks. I can’t and I won’t place a seal of approval on this product especially when I think it deceives customers.

-k-

September 24, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Suppressant
  • Effective
  • Fat Loss
  • No Stomach Issues
  • Sweat More
  • Great Mental Focus
    This will be a two part view I will be doing on Muscle Elements weight loss stack called Lean on Me Stack. This consists of two products LeanWorks and 212. The 212 review will be coming later. WOW what a great stack this is for weight loss. I want to give a big shout out to the guys at Muscle Elements for bringing us such great products that really work.

Ingredients:
    Serving size 3 Capsules
    Capsules per container 90

Non-Stimulant Amplifier Elements: 1,110mg
    Green Coffee (coffea robusta) (bean)
    (std 50% chlorogenic acid)
    Ivingia Gabonenis (African Mongo) Extract 10:1
    L-Carnitine, L-Tartrate, Raspberry Ketones

Defenition & Tightening Composite Elements: 300mg
    Juniper Berry Extract 4:1
    Dandelion Extract 20:1

Adipose and Appetite Inhibitor Elements: 225mg
    Phaseolus vulgaris standardized
    Red Pepper (2% Capsaicinolds)(Casimax)
    BioPerine (Piper Nigrum)

Other Ingredients:
    Gelatin, Microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate.

Allergen Warnings:
    Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing milk, eggs, soybeans, wheat, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts and peanut flavor.

Looks to be a very solid profile for a non stim fat burner. There is a little bit of prop blend in this but not to bad. It won't matter much to you after you start taking it because of how great this product is. I found some info on what Capsimax and BioPirine are they use in this product. I like the Capsimax and BioPirine they added in this product. The Caspsimax is a hot red pepper that promotes a lipolysis effects as measured by an increase in free fatty acids and glycerol in blood compared to placebo. BioPirine is a black pepper extract sourced from piperine. found to be a critical factor in maintaining weight loss by augmenting the body's natural thermogenic ability, and assisting with the absorption of certain vitamins and minerals.

Value:
    This can be found for around $35 on a few sites that have it. I would like to see the price lowered a little since this won't last you very long if you take it the way I did (which I will explain in the dosing section). I would like to be able to take this the way I did and get a full 30 days out of it instead of 15 days. Even though the price many seem kind of high this product is still very much worth getting for how good it is.

Taste/Mixing/Dosing:
    These come in pill form and no taste and nothing to mix

Dosing:
    Here is how I was recommend you dose these pills. There are 90 pills in a bottle. I start out with 3 pills in the morning and then I take 3 pills before bed. The way I dosed them seemed to work really good for me but the only down side with taking 6 pills each day is that you go through the bottle way to fast. This only lasted me 15 days and still had half a bottle of 212 to go through I was stacking this with. I would like to be able to take the 6 pills a day and last you a full 30 days instead of 15 days. It's almost like you need two bottles of this if you want to have this last just as long as the 212 does if your stacking those two together at the same time.

I will start off by listing a few thing it says on the label this product will do. This is their stim free fat burner.
    Increases core temperature and fat metabolism
    Increase fat loss and water removal
    Promotes Lipolysis (Raspberry Ketone)
    Reduces Adipose tissue accumulation (Green coffee)
    Regulates blood sugar levels
    Magnifies Mood
    I feel this product pretty much hit every one of those areas really well for me. I really like that they have a stim free and stim version fat burner. For those of you looking for a good stim free fat burner this I highly recommend you try. If your taking a pre-workout with lots of stims and you don't want any more stims or sensitive to stims this is the way to go. I really like the fact that you can take this before bed so it can work in your system while you sleep. As a combo this stacks very nicely with their stim fat burner 212 and helps you get more out of the two products at once.

One thing I really noticed and liked about this product was how it made my muscle look and feel a lot more tighter and shredded right away. I could really notice a big difference from day one until the last day I took this. Since this helps at getting rid of excess water I think it really helped a lot at making my muscle more tighter and shredded looking. I do consume a lot of water all ready with all the different supplements I take and it was really nice to be able to get rid of some of that extra water with this product. I also noticed that when I was on this I felt really good and it made my mood and metal focus feel incredible. The way I felt mentally was amazing. I have never felt that good on a product before and it really made for some great workouts. The whole mood and metal focus part of this product I thought was outstanding and really enjoyed that part of this a lot. I could sure tell a big difference when I ran out of this product because of how I felt and really missed that part of it. This did give me some good thermo effects and a little rise in my body temp. This stacked with the 212 got me really sweating at times which was nice. I also notice my appetite started to go down when I started this product. At times I felt like I could only eat a smaller amount of food and would feel full a lot quicker. This I think really helped lean me out more and get me more cut up and lose some weight.

This product is more of a diuretic and was told this will really make you have to pee a lot more often. Well for me this was just the opposite. I felt like I had to go a lot less often than I normally do. When I ran out of this product I felt like I had to go a lot more often than normal which lasted for a good week or so. It was almost like clock work for me as to when I would have to go to the bathroom. That I did not like so much. Not sure why it made me go more after I stopped taking it and not as much when I was taking it.

Side Effects:
    For me there were really no side effects I noticed from this product. Had no stomach issues at all while taking this. I have noticed some stomach issues when I have taken other fat burners in the past.

Overall:
    What can I say this product was amazing for what all it does. If your in the need of a good stim free fat burner I highly recommend you try this. If you can stack it with their 212 that will make this even better. This did a lot more for me than I ever thought it would do. This is something I will for sure use again if I am in the need for a good fat burner that I know will work and get the job done.