AmiNO Flow Reviews

By: Muscle Elements

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Recovery
  • Great Pump
  • Great Endurance
  • Mixes Well
  • Versatile
  • Hard To Find
  • Ok Taste
  • Underdosed BCAA
  • Stomach Issues At 2 Scoops
Hello SR. Today's review is for Muscle Element's AmiNo Flow. A big thanks goes out to ME as they sent this out with their PWO PreCre. This turned out to possibly be the best stack Ive ever ran. Like the title says, this is how you put an intra together. Let's do it.

Profile-8.5
Serving Size- 1 scoop(12.5g)
Servings Per Container-30

Calcium-100mg
Magnesium-40mg
Phosphorus-150mg
Sodium-80mg

Muscle Growth & Recovery(Matrix) Elements: 6000mg
Instant BCAA Blend 3:1:2(5g)
L-Taurine(1g)

Hydration & Endurance (Complex) Elements: 750mg
Di Sodium Phosphate
Di Calcium Phosphate
Di Magnesium Phosphate

So a solid profile which covers the bases that you need during a workout. Yeah it's a few blends but they are specific with some of the main ingredients on the label. 5g BCAA, 250mg of agmatine and 2g cirtulline per scoop. I would like to see some more BCAA content but it looks like they are going the "intra" route and not necessarily concerned about post workout recovery. Also, if you add up the bulk ingredients it comes out to about 9700mg which leaves almost 3 grams to flavor etc. Overall I like the approach mainly because I like to use any amino product as an intra anyways.

Dosing-9
Used primarily as an intra and usually used 1-1.5 scoops. I suppose you could use this at any time of day and could even be a nice way to dose as a non-stim preworkout.

Taste-7
Not bad. I had the fruit punch flavor and it was ok at 1-1.5 scoops. At 2 scoops, it was too much. I would like to see less flavoring but with so many ingredients they had to do something to mask it, especially as an intra. I believe they could work to try to get some better flavoring but it's still something you will be able to drink.

Mixability-10
Mixed perfectly.

Side Effects-8
I just wanted to mention that this did not well on my stomach at 2 scoops. As I finished it, which was about half to 3/4 way through my workout something didn't feel right. Not a show stopper but you could tell there was a too much extra stuff in it. Good thing you don't need 2 scoops for it to be effective.

Effectiveness-9.5
This worked about as well as an intra Ive tried.

Recovery-8
On par with most others. I usually don't get DOMS too much anyways but there was definitely an increase in recovery. I think there are many ways to enhance recovery and never rely solely on supplements for that.

Pump-9
Along with the PreCre, it's hard to remember getting a better pump with anything Ive ever used. I did use Noxygen a few times with the stack but even when it was just the two products I had great vascularity and muscle fullness. Shoulder days were the best. A little harmless mirin' was done on those days.

Endurance/Hydration-9
Even after some grueling training, I had to force myself to leave most times. I felt like it I just waited 10 minutes I could repeat the entire workout over again. It really allowed for me to get the most out of my training. The best part was being able to take the time to stretch and foam roll at then end when normally I would just be trying to get out of there. I felt well hydrated. I didn't need a million trips to the water fountain after I finished the shaker.

All of these attributes were down after I had finished the tub. I had about 4-5 workouts without it and I was missing it dearly.

Value-8
I have to drop the score here a little. You are going to have a hard time finding it on most internet sites and when you do find it they are going to be asking about 43 dollars. SR shows that Nutrition Arsenal has it for 34.99. It's pretty steep if you stick with a scoop you can get 30 workouts or 20 workouts at 1.5 scoops.

Overall-9
AmiNo Flow delivered on its claims and turned out to be one of my favorite intras. They could most definitely improve the flavor to make it more enjoyable to drink, but performance-wise, you really cannot ask for more. As it becomes more popular, I believe the price will come down and you will probably find more deals coming out. I recommend you find it for the 35 dollars and give it a shot. Im looking forward to more releases from Muscle Elements after this run.

• bosox516
    September 4, 2014

Nice review, man. Very thorough.

• brenth6112
    September 4, 2014

Thanks man. It deserved a good review. Poo's legit.

• workoutguru
    September 5, 2014

I agree great review. This newer company is just amazing. I have been able to try their preworkout PreCre and amino product AmiNo Flow and both of them are amazing. Soon I will be posting my reviews for their two fat burners 212 and leanworks which are both amazing products. This has become of my new favorite supplements companies. I highly recommend you check them out if you have not done so all ready.

• danielson
    September 7, 2014

Nice review! I bet what was bugging your stomach from the 2 scoops was the 4g of citrulline you were consuming lol high amount of NO taken at once will make you or at least give you the feeling of wanting to take a crap