212 Reviews

By: Muscle Elements

212 is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Muscle Elements. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Thanks to Muscle Elements for sending it out!
  July 27, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Suppressant
  • Fat Loss
  • Sweat More
  • Nothing Insane
  • Sweat Through A Business Meeting
One of the better fat burners that I have used. Although it contained Yohimbine (which normally doesn't agree with me) I was able to take a full bottle and see just how effective it was. It provided a good amount of energy but nothing mind-blowing. To me, it was more of gradual energy such as coffee or amino energy. The best fat burner I have tried was alphamine and this came nowhere close to touching that. It was however, an enjoyable experience and Ill lay out why below:

Effectiveness: 7

After using this, I was able to shed a few pounds while trimming up in the midsection. The way would take this is pre workout with maybe another pill dosed later in the day. Since I workout first thing in the morning I would take this and head to the gym. I really noticed that I started to sweat a lot more and my appetite seemed to subside once I popped one of these. I didn't really notice the nootropic, but that could be because I have been taking nootropics for a long time. I would compare 212 to Super HD in both energy and fat loss. To me, this is a better cheaper alternative. I felt good clean energy on this and not super hyped up (oxyelite). One thing that could be related to the nootropic blend is that it left me in a good mood for the rest of the day. So for effectiveness this will get a 7 as it was pretty effective just not the most effective.

Price: 7

I found this ranges from$29-$35 which is about the normal range for fat burners. Once you start to get up in the mid $30 range that's when you are really pushing it with consumers. At the price it's at now it is worth a try.

Taste N/A
They make a powder version as well, which is something to weigh when you are looking to buy this. Powders affect me differently than pills.

Overall: 7

Good not great. Something's could be improved on but if I listed everything that could be improved it wouldn't be a fat burner anymore it would be a pre workout. So for your basic fat burning needs I would say give this a shot. It's not going to give you a crazy amount of energy, but it will make you sweat a ton and will also suppress your appetite. In conclusion, I would say Muscle Elements did a good job with their first go around in the fat burner dept.

9.2
Thanks to Muscle Elements for sending it out!
  February 28, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Fat Loss
  • No Jitterness
  • Sweat More
  • Increase Urination
  • Need A Bigger Bottle
Having the "holy" six pack abs is what many people thrive to achieve. In order to attain those ripped abs you need to get rid of the excess abdominal fat that is covering them up. Although proper diet and exercise is key it also helps to have good thermogenic to help increase the fat loss process. Muscle Elements was nice enough to provide me with a bottle of their thermogenic 212.

212 Full Spectrum Fat Incinerator Blend
Thermogenic & Nootropic Amplifier Elements™ 215mg **
Caffeine Anhydrous (Methylxanthine), Synephrine HCL, Yohimbine HCL, Vinponature 99% (Vinpocetine)
Fat Oxidation & Core Temperature Activator Elements™ 135mg **
BioPerine® (Piper Nigrum), Evodiamine 98%, Octopamine HCL
Definition & Tightening Elements™ 150mg **
Dandelion Extract 20:1, Juniper Berry Extract 4:1, Uva Ursi Leaf 20:1 Extract

Dosing was simple I would take one capsule first thing in the morning then one capsules pre workout. On rest days I opted to take two capsules upon waking up. The capsules are easy to swallow and unlike other capsules I have tried in the past I never burped any powder up.

212 was the perfect name for this product. I say this because 5 minutes after taking 212 you will feel your core began to heat up. The effects are really pronounced if you take it pre workout. I remember the first time I did cardio using 212 it felt like someone rubbed habanero peppers across my stomach. Also the sweating from 212 was insane it didn't matter if I was just chilling or training I was constantly sweating. For me the energy from 212 was terrific and it put me in that "can do" mindset. The next Highlight to this product was the definition/tightening elements. I began noticing that I was urinating a lot more than usual. This kind of upset me especially during the middle of the night when I would wake up to urinate and I would be pushing as hard as I could to hurry up and pee but it would just keep going and going. Looking at myself in the mirror I noticed that I was a lot dryer and defined especially in my shoulder area which is my problem area in terms of being defined.

On bodybuilding.com 212 will cost you $33.00 per 60 capsule bottle. One bottle will last you a full month if you keep your dosage at 2 capsules a day. The value isn't bad but for some people that are heavier they could possibly need 3 caps a day. Muscle Elements should increase the bottle size to 90 capsules to increase user versatility. 90 capsules seems to be the common trend with most products of this type. regardless this stuff works and gets the job done at 2 caps per day.

Side Effects

Extreme sweating/urinating (all positive)

Conclusion

212 is a very effective product that lived up to its label. Muscle Elements is continuing to provide the fitness community with effective products that not only talk a good game but walks a good game.

September 25, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Suppressant
  • Effective
  • Fat Loss
  • No Jitterness
  • No Stomach Issues
  • Sweat More
    This will be part two of my review of Muscle Elements weight loss stack called Lean On Me Stack. This stack consists of 212 and LeanWorks. WOW what a great stack this is for weight loss. Very solid fat burner that really brings it. Thanks again Muscle Elements for bring us another great product.

Ingredients:

Definition & Tightening Elements: 150mg
    Dandelion Extract 20:1 Juniper Berry Extract 4:1,
    Uva Ursi Leaf 20:1 Extract

Other Ingredients:
    Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate.

Allergen Warnings:
    Manufactured on equipment which processes products containing milk, eggs, soybeans, wheat, Shellfish, fish oils, tree nuts and peanut flavor.

The profile for this is very solid. Not real sure on what a lot of the ingredient are they put in here but they sure do work. Like I said in the review for LeanWorks there is a little bit of prop blend in this also but after you start taking this you won't care. Everything seem like it is dosed just right because of how well this worked for me.

Value:
    You can pretty much find this for $35 on a few sites that have it. I think that is maybe just a little high but not to bad. This will last you a full 60 or 30 days (Just depends on how you take it) which is nice and wish I could get that many servings in the LeanWorks also especially if your stacking the two of them together. I would like to see them get the price down around $30 but it's still very much worth the price because how good this product is.

Taste/Mixing/Dosing:
    This come in pill form so there is no taste or anything to mix. I have heard they are planning to come out with this in a flavored powder form so you can drink it which I would really like.

Dosing:
    There are a couple ways you can dose this. There are 60 pills in a bottle and you can take one or two of them each day. This will last you a full 60 or 30 days which is nice. You can start off with 2 pills in the morning or you can split it up and take one in the morning and then one later in the afternoon just depends on how well you handle lots of caffeine. If one pill is all you can handle then stick with that each day. It does say on the front of the bottle there is 175mg of Caffeine in here. I think that amount is from one pill so if you add a second pill you will be getting 350mg which can be a lot to take. Here is how I took them. I did one pill in the morning and then one pill later in the afternoon right before my workout along with my pre-workout. That seemed to work best for me to take them the way I did.

WOW for a stim based fat burner I was really impressed with what this did for me and the results I got. Each morning when I took one of these pills I could always start to feel my body temp start to rise a bit shortly after taking it. The effects of the thermogenic I noticed usually lasted through out the whole day when I took them. It was nothing super strong but it was noticeable when I would start to do any kind of activity type stuff. Later on when I would take the second pill this just increased those effects a little more which I really liked.

I feel this has to be one of the best fat burners I have tried. I felt I got the most cut up I have ever been before while taking this. This helped me lean up a lot and I noticed my stomach started to get flatter and could notice a little more muscle in my abs. Also my jeans started to feel a little looser around the waist line. I was told by a lot of people I looked a lot more cut up and shredded. I could really tell a big difference from day one until the last day I was on this at how much more cut up I had gotten. When you start taking this you start to feel it right away working in your system. Just so you know I workout 6 days a week every week and usually hit it pretty hard.

Like I said above I took the second pill later in the afternoon right before my workout along with my pre-workout. I was not sure if that was going to be to much stims at once and it never felt like it was. I felt I got some of the cleanest energy I have had. Never felt any jitters at all or cracked out feeling which was really nice. The whole mental focus and mood elevator part I got from this along with the LeanWorks was amazing. There were times I felt so good and could really focus nicely on my workouts. This is one area of the product I felt really stood out.

I also noticed this did a great job at controlling my appetite. As soon as I started taking this I could feel my appetite start to go down. Through out most of the bottle I felt like when I would eat any of my main meals I could only eat so much and would start to feel full a lot quicker which was nice because then I would not over eat which I tend to do a lot. Since I started taking this I noticed a drop in my body weight. I started out at around 205lbs and just weighted myself after taking the last pill and I was 200lbs. So over all I lost about 5lbs while taking this. If my diet would have been a little better which it could have been I may have lost a little more and gotten even more cut up. Even though my diet was not the greatest it still worked pretty good. I did start to up my cardio a little and I know that helped some also. Even with the little bit of weight I lost I never really lost much in the way of strength which was really nice. I know stacking this with the LeanWorks really helped out a lot more especially with of the effects that both products gave me. When I ran out of the LeanWorks I still had about half a bottle of the 212 left and could notice a little bit of difference not having the LeanWorks anymore so stacking them does help more.

Side Effects:
    Had no real issues with this. No stomach issues which was nice. A lot of times when I take a fat burner I have a lot of bathroom issues to deal with and with this product it was not to bad maybe just a little but that was it.

Overall:
    Since I have not tried many different fat burners before this has to be one of the top fat burners out there I would think. This product did way more for me than I ever thought it could do. This is for sure a stim based fat burner I would highly recommend you try. If you have the extra money I would add the LeanWorks with it also because it will make it work that much better. I am for sure going to use this again when I am in the need of a fat burner. I do have an extra bottle of this that I won from Muscle Elements but want to wait to use it when I can get another bottle of LeanWorks to stack with it.