Arson has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Arson Reviews

By: Muscle Asylum Project

Arson is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Muscle Asylum Project. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Arson has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Only 4 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Overall
Overall
2.0
2.0
3.0
  May 8, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pills Look Cool (i Like Black & Green)
  • Made Me S**t
  • False Statements
This product doesn't live up to anything it says. So this will be a short review

The only affect this had on me was my bowels.
I had to drop one 30 min after taking this, and this was a ritual everytime i took a dose. I didnt feel that warming Sensation that other thermos give, no energy boost, nothing at all that benifited me in any way shape or form.

the only weight i lost was the load that i dropped into the toilet.

Value:
This wasn't expensive but spending money on something that doesnt work will always be a rip off.

Overall:
If Turbo Lax isnt working for you, this pill definately will do the trick.

Overall
Overall
3.0
1.0
  February 16, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Looks Like Chemicals Of Mass Destruction
  • Muscle Tech Affiliate
  • Unlcear On How Long To Wait After You Take A Serving To Workout/eat
  • Chest Pains
I took this probably 10-11 months ago. I was trying to drop body fat and get rid of subcutaneous fat to become leaner and have better endurance for the State track meet. I was too inexperienced to realize it was a Muscle Tech affiliate and was sucked in by their claims. You get nasty tasting burps with this product, and when I would do 400m intervals, I could only describe it has a heart attack. It would feel like my heart is trying to jump out of my chest like an alien and it made me throw up and almost pass out at practice. I stopped taking probably half way through one bottle. Another side effect was massive headaches a few hours after ingesting. I was probably too young to be taking this at the time, but GNC sold it to me without any discouragement. Also the bottle looks like it's a prescription-med and the pills look toxic. If anyone sees you pull these out & pop them, they will probably think you are on steroids or medicine for exposure to radiation. I do not recommend this at all.

October 2, 2009

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pills Look Cool (i Like Black & Green)
  • Muscle Tech Affiliate
  • Unlcear On How Long To Wait After You Take A Serving To Workout/eat
i tried this once only cuz i saw that stupid "professional strength" label on it and figured i could get really cut up...but it wasnt a total loss. it worked out fine, nothing bad in terms of side effects, or at least nothing new to me. the way it felt in my stomach did remind me of Hydroxycut HC, but i never put 2 & 2 together. i lost good weight, but i never felt like i was taking it right. the directions are very unclear as to how long to wait after you take a dose before you hit the gym or eat. in addition when i took a serving on an off day first thing in the morning, i got this horrid empty feeling. it may have been that i wasnt consuming a "hardcore bodybuilding diet", but then again i dont adhere to "harcore" diets well anyhow...

June 29, 2009

This product I tried when I wasnt aware that it was Hydroxycut with an "A". Ive never liked Hydroxycut, it always gave me an unpleasant feeling. Even in lower doses it never failed to ramp me up beyond where I wanted to be even when I drank sufficient amounts of water. There are still little green and black Arson pills in there pill container in my cupboard, and I bought these things forever ago. If you want to try a "fat loss" supp, I found a product called Recreate that isnt a stimulant but promotes "fat loss through various pathways. I say "fat loss", because none of these suppplements are designed to be a magic weight loss pill. You need to drink lots of water, DIET RIGHT, and have a fairly decent fitness plan in order to achieve the goals that you are shooting for. If you are looking for a stim in your weight loss supplement, i might suggest adding Green Tea Extract/fat burner to your arsenal. Not only will the caffeine give you a boost, but its also good for you. The green tea has a high anti oxidan content and is generally good for everyone. So i ake my non stim Recreate, throw in some Green Tea Extract, and BAM! Good to go. I gave this product a higher han average rating, because if you can stand it, and you like Hydroxycut, it will work. It is highly overpriced though, be aware. I believe there are better weight loss products out there that will give you better results and are better for you. Try the Recreate, and then later maybe try adding the Green Tea/Fat Burner like I did. Got the Green Tea/Fat Burner at Costco by the way, cheap. I even take it on non workout days for the pep and the anti-oxidant benefits.