Vasky Reviews

By: MTS Nutrition

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 2)
Click here to show all Vasky reviews.

Overall
Overall
  March 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pump
  • Cheap
  • Stackable
  • Thirstiness

I would like to thank Clipper and Tomey for giving me the chance to try this one out, absolutely love the Bounty Program. I'm a college student ready to get those abs of steel this summer !

Very simple product:
- Taurine (3 grams): Clinical dose, helps with muscular endurance, intracellular hydration plus it's known for its nootropic effect and its ability to increase blood flow when exercising.
- Hydromax Glycerol (2 grams): Full clinical dose, one of the most potent muscle volumizers that also improves endurance and stamina. It's also been shown to help athletes store extra water for the purpose of rehydrating after intense exercise.
- Nitrosigine (1.5 grams): Full clinical dose, it enhances performance by promoting blood flow and by increasing focus and energy.
- Vitamin C (199 mg)

- It is an "Unflavored" product but unlike most unflavored products this one doesn't have an aftertaste, it tastes sweet, like sugar.

- It does clump, it clumps in the tub and it has a tendency to clump when mixing it so give it a good shake before drinking it.

- Dosing was 1 scoop pre workout, alone or paired with a stim based pre.

I loved it, the pumps were stupidly amazing, personally I felt like it gave a more rounded look and overall fullness to my muscles rather than "roadmap" vascularity ... but, it may be because my body fat was higher and I wasn't as shredded and defined. Funnily enough, the more water I drank during my workout the more I felt my pump increasing, getting to the point where even some auxiliary muscle groups were getting so pumped even when I wasn't directly training them.

However, I'm not a big fan of using pump heavy products when training legs as I feel it hinders my performance a little bit so I had to pass on that.

I'm not one to make short reviews but when something works, it works. This time there isn't more factors to play around and rate or more dimensions and depth to the product itself, it is labeled as a pump inducing product and it excels in that field.

I feel the need to point out that Vasky is designed to be stacked with a pre workout (especially the one from the same brand, CLASH, or any other for that matter) and not taken by itself in order to get more benefits like increased endurance or increased focus but that's where the price point of the whole stack starts to blow up.

30 scoops for around 20 dollars, 0.67 dollars per serv, which is pretty good value for what you're getting.

Side Effects

I was thirsty the whole workout and my mouth was dry, had to keep drinking and drinking more water... which in return made me visit the bathroom every 15 minutes after working out.

Conclusion

All in all, solid product that would be a great part of any stack for those people that enjoy getting a sweet pump and the feeling that comes with it plus the price tag makes it so afforable it is hard to say no.

• dmf8625
    March 18, 2018

MTS also produced a Skittles flavored version of this product for Cyber Monday this year. There is talk about bringing it back for normal sale. It was AMAZING tasting!