By: MTS Nutrition
IntroductionI would like to thank Clipper and Tomey for giving me the chance to try this one out, absolutely love the Bounty Program. I'm a college student ready to get those abs of steel this summer !
Ingredient ProfileVery simple product:
- Taurine (3 grams): Clinical dose, helps with muscular endurance, intracellular hydration plus it's known for its nootropic effect and its ability to increase blood flow when exercising.
- Hydromax Glycerol (2 grams): Full clinical dose, one of the most potent muscle volumizers that also improves endurance and stamina. It's also been shown to help athletes store extra water for the purpose of rehydrating after intense exercise.
- Nitrosigine (1.5 grams): Full clinical dose, it enhances performance by promoting blood flow and by increasing focus and energy.
- Vitamin C (199 mg)
Taste/Mixability/Dosing- It is an "Unflavored" product but unlike most unflavored products this one doesn't have an aftertaste, it tastes sweet, like sugar.
- It does clump, it clumps in the tub and it has a tendency to clump when mixing it so give it a good shake before drinking it.
- Dosing was 1 scoop pre workout, alone or paired with a stim based pre.
EffectivenessI loved it, the pumps were stupidly amazing, personally I felt like it gave a more rounded look and overall fullness to my muscles rather than "roadmap" vascularity ... but, it may be because my body fat was higher and I wasn't as shredded and defined. Funnily enough, the more water I drank during my workout the more I felt my pump increasing, getting to the point where even some auxiliary muscle groups were getting so pumped even when I wasn't directly training them.
However, I'm not a big fan of using pump heavy products when training legs as I feel it hinders my performance a little bit so I had to pass on that.
I'm not one to make short reviews but when something works, it works. This time there isn't more factors to play around and rate or more dimensions and depth to the product itself, it is labeled as a pump inducing product and it excels in that field.
I feel the need to point out that Vasky is designed to be stacked with a pre workout (especially the one from the same brand, CLASH, or any other for that matter) and not taken by itself in order to get more benefits like increased endurance or increased focus but that's where the price point of the whole stack starts to blow up.