Vasky Reviews

By: MTS Nutrition

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pump
  • Cheaper Alternative

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
I'll be reviewing Vasky by Mts nutrition. It is a unflavored non-stimulant pump inducer.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
The ingredient profile for this product is very simple it is 4 ingredients Taurine, Glycerol, Nitrosigine, and Vitamin C
Taurine has been shown to reduce exercise-induced oxidative stress as well as slightly (but noticeably) enhance exercise performance in certain circumstances. An often over-looked property of Taurine,however, is that it is an osmolyte (regulator of fluid inside cells). Which lets just get back into terms we all understand as meaning it helps giving you that 'Pump" feeling. Which is what most of these ingredients will do I will spare you the long dragged out detail.

There is no taste to this product you can not even tell when added to another pre workout. Mixing I found was best used with a shaker cup just the consistency of the product reminded me of (noxygen) it is clumpy and sticky. When mixed in a shaker cup blended just fine though. It call's for 1 scoop for the dosing which in that 1 scoop your getting Taurine 3g Hydromax Glycerol 2G Nitrosigine 1.5g Vitamin C 100mg which I feel is dosed very well as I went into detail in the ingredients above and the picture of the ingredient label.

This product delivers as advertised. It provides that nice shift of fluid into the muscle tissue for a great, full feeling where you want it most and there was also the noted increase in endurance which you'd expect via the increased oxygen sparing and blood circulation. It stayed consistent with each use and I tried it with a few different pre-workouts. Interestingly, it did seem to compliment products that contained agmatine for a energy type effect, so keep that in mind guys as your looking around to see what pre workouts you want to stack with it. The pump I would get with this was amazing. You could feel the blood flowing veins were popping out a lot more and easier plus the endurance made it easier to keep driving forward with the workout. Was very handy for leg days as it is hard for me to get (pump) feeling like on arm or chest day.

Here's the nice part your getting 30 servings for roughly $20 but, Noxygen is cheaper and your getting 40 servings a container. Though for the pump you get with product it is worth ever penny it is so nice being able to throw a scoop of this in any pre workout and getting the added pump factor. Comes in handy when you have a focus type of pre workout and take this a long with it. Equals insane pump an laser focus what more could you ask for?

Side Effects

I experienced none.

Conclusion

Don't get me wrong as a stand alone product it would be alright.. If your taking a break away from the stimulants and would still like a nice pump. This should be a staple in everyone's supplement cabinet the ease of throwing a scoop in your favorite pre workout and getting an extra boost of endurance and pump along with it that's sounds like a winner to me. I personally chose to use noxygen again after I used vasky just strictly for price reasons being cheaper. I think everyone would benefit from trying. It can give you that little pick me up of energy without the stimulants. Plus the endurance factor.With only 4 primary ingredients Vasky may seem under-developed to some, but given the highly effective doses of each key ingredient, it is actually quite effective for pumps.MTS Nutrition is clearly going for a simple, effective approach with Vasky.

• ttcomaha
    August 22, 2015

Did you notice any distinctions between Noxygen and Vasky besides price?
    Just out of curiousity!

• August 22, 2015

Yes, to a certain degree it seemed like with noxygen the blood flow and "pump" you got would seem to last a bit longer. Besides that no I didn't notice anything both solid products was just wanting to try cause it was newer.

• trey-carmine
    August 22, 2015

This is definitely on my "must try list", good review

• mhseaver670
    August 23, 2015

great review.

• dmf8625
    February 9, 2018

Please note that MTS came out with a Skittles flavored version of this product for Cyber Monday last year and they might be re-releasing it soon. It was spot on flavor!