Vasky Reviews

By: MTS Nutrition

FORUM TOPICS

Pre-Workout > Pump
Vasky is a Pump Product manufactured by MTS Nutrition. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

March 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pump
  • Cheap
  • Stackable
  • Thirstiness

I would like to thank Clipper and Tomey for giving me the chance to try this one out, absolutely love the Bounty Program. I'm a college student ready to get those abs of steel this summer !

Very simple product:
- Taurine (3 grams): Clinical dose, helps with muscular endurance, intracellular hydration plus it's known for its nootropic effect and its ability to increase blood flow when exercising.
- Hydromax Glycerol (2 grams): Full clinical dose, one of the most potent muscle volumizers that also improves endurance and stamina. It's also been shown to help athletes store extra water for the purpose of rehydrating after intense exercise.
- Nitrosigine (1.5 grams): Full clinical dose, it enhances performance by promoting blood flow and by increasing focus and energy.
- Vitamin C (199 mg)

- It is an "Unflavored" product but unlike most unflavored products this one doesn't have an aftertaste, it tastes sweet, like sugar.

- It does clump, it clumps in the tub and it has a tendency to clump when mixing it so give it a good shake before drinking it.

- Dosing was 1 scoop pre workout, alone or paired with a stim based pre.

I loved it, the pumps were stupidly amazing, personally I felt like it gave a more rounded look and overall fullness to my muscles rather than "roadmap" vascularity ... but, it may be because my body fat was higher and I wasn't as shredded and defined. Funnily enough, the more water I drank during my workout the more I felt my pump increasing, getting to the point where even some auxiliary muscle groups were getting so pumped even when I wasn't directly training them.

However, I'm not a big fan of using pump heavy products when training legs as I feel it hinders my performance a little bit so I had to pass on that.

I'm not one to make short reviews but when something works, it works. This time there isn't more factors to play around and rate or more dimensions and depth to the product itself, it is labeled as a pump inducing product and it excels in that field.

I feel the need to point out that Vasky is designed to be stacked with a pre workout (especially the one from the same brand, CLASH, or any other for that matter) and not taken by itself in order to get more benefits like increased endurance or increased focus but that's where the price point of the whole stack starts to blow up.

30 scoops for around 20 dollars, 0.67 dollars per serv, which is pretty good value for what you're getting.

Side Effects

I was thirsty the whole workout and my mouth was dry, had to keep drinking and drinking more water... which in return made me visit the bathroom every 15 minutes after working out.

Conclusion

All in all, solid product that would be a great part of any stack for those people that enjoy getting a sweet pump and the feeling that comes with it plus the price tag makes it so afforable it is hard to say no.

August 22, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pump
  • Cheaper Alternative

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
I'll be reviewing Vasky by Mts nutrition. It is a unflavored non-stimulant pump inducer.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
The ingredient profile for this product is very simple it is 4 ingredients Taurine, Glycerol, Nitrosigine, and Vitamin C
Taurine has been shown to reduce exercise-induced oxidative stress as well as slightly (but noticeably) enhance exercise performance in certain circumstances. An often over-looked property of Taurine,however, is that it is an osmolyte (regulator of fluid inside cells). Which lets just get back into terms we all understand as meaning it helps giving you that 'Pump" feeling. Which is what most of these ingredients will do I will spare you the long dragged out detail.

There is no taste to this product you can not even tell when added to another pre workout. Mixing I found was best used with a shaker cup just the consistency of the product reminded me of (noxygen) it is clumpy and sticky. When mixed in a shaker cup blended just fine though. It call's for 1 scoop for the dosing which in that 1 scoop your getting Taurine 3g Hydromax Glycerol 2G Nitrosigine 1.5g Vitamin C 100mg which I feel is dosed very well as I went into detail in the ingredients above and the picture of the ingredient label.

This product delivers as advertised. It provides that nice shift of fluid into the muscle tissue for a great, full feeling where you want it most and there was also the noted increase in endurance which you'd expect via the increased oxygen sparing and blood circulation. It stayed consistent with each use and I tried it with a few different pre-workouts. Interestingly, it did seem to compliment products that contained agmatine for a energy type effect, so keep that in mind guys as your looking around to see what pre workouts you want to stack with it. The pump I would get with this was amazing. You could feel the blood flowing veins were popping out a lot more and easier plus the endurance made it easier to keep driving forward with the workout. Was very handy for leg days as it is hard for me to get (pump) feeling like on arm or chest day.

Here's the nice part your getting 30 servings for roughly $20 but, Noxygen is cheaper and your getting 40 servings a container. Though for the pump you get with product it is worth ever penny it is so nice being able to throw a scoop of this in any pre workout and getting the added pump factor. Comes in handy when you have a focus type of pre workout and take this a long with it. Equals insane pump an laser focus what more could you ask for?

Side Effects

I experienced none.

Conclusion

Don't get me wrong as a stand alone product it would be alright.. If your taking a break away from the stimulants and would still like a nice pump. This should be a staple in everyone's supplement cabinet the ease of throwing a scoop in your favorite pre workout and getting an extra boost of endurance and pump along with it that's sounds like a winner to me. I personally chose to use noxygen again after I used vasky just strictly for price reasons being cheaper. I think everyone would benefit from trying. It can give you that little pick me up of energy without the stimulants. Plus the endurance factor.With only 4 primary ingredients Vasky may seem under-developed to some, but given the highly effective doses of each key ingredient, it is actually quite effective for pumps.MTS Nutrition is clearly going for a simple, effective approach with Vasky.