Ruckus Reviews

By: MTS Nutrition

Ruckus is a Pre-Workout manufactured by MTS Nutrition. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
(SR paid for product; MTS Nutrition did not participate)
  May 20, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • -needs More Servings
Introduction + Supplement facts
This review is MTS Nutrition pre workout called ruckus the company did not put this product up for review for the troops. I was glad to try this stuff because I have heard really good things about it. A good friend of mine only uses MTS products and he told me how good this pre workout was. So when ruckus was put up on SR I was lucky enough to claim it to see what the hype was. The profile for ruckus is very simple. It's also fully disclosed label which is nice. There is only 6 ingredients nice a simple. First you get betaine nitrate or N03-t at 1.5g for those sick pumps. Then you get L-Taurine 1g for another pump effect. Then you get NALT at 1g for those extra strong focus. Then you have DiCaffeine malate 303mg, elevATP 150mg will help you improve your overall athletic performance. Then you have N-Methyltyramine HCL 50mg this will help wih mood and focus. Finally you have hordenine HCL 50mg this will help increase energy levels.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
The flavor that I received was lemon lime which was really tasty and very tart but overall really good. Dosing was to start with a scoop then work your way up to 1 to 2 servings. I normally did 2 servings with 8-16oz of water.

Effectiveness 9.0/10
Wow ruckus was a big surprised for me. This is the first time I've tired an MTS nutrition product and I was blown away by how strong this stuff was its like speed in a tub. I work two jobs a full-time, along with a part-time job so this crack in a tub really helped me on durning my 15hr plus day where I would work from 5:30am-9:15pm then going to the gym afterwards. Now I would only take this if I was off the following day from both jobs otherwise I would get zero sleep. Because when I would train this late at night it would be close to 11pm by the time I would get home. But if I was off from both jobs I didn't have to get up early. Now this stuff will kick you're a** in the gym to achieve the results that you want. I felt like a speed train to gainzzzvile while running it. Now I will say this product has no beta-alanine which is a bummer because I really like this ingredient so you would need to add it to this product. Now the pump was also pretty good given the fact that there is no citrulline in it was has always been a very effective pump product for me. Ruckus was still a very hard hitting pre-workout that will give you the focus along with the energy to get you through any intense training. Doing a heavy deadlift or big compound back day ruckus is there. Doing a superset of squats followed by some leg extensions no problem with that either. No job is too small for this stuff. Overall rucks was a great product and one that would be in my top 10 pre-workouts for sure. Give ruckus a try it will not let you down.
Value 6.0/10
The cheapest place I was able to find it was on tigerfitness.com where a 20 serving tub of rucks will cost 24.99 which is a 1.24 per serving. Not the cheapest pre workout but if you have the extra cash it is worth picking up.
Side Effects
Bring on the ruckus
Conclusion
MTS nutrition ruckus is really worth a try if you like crazy stims, focus and pumps this product is right for you. I will be buying another tub of it in the near future.
  • Lemon lime: 10/10

• Admin_
    May 21, 2017

You ran this 20 serving product for 21 days and took two other pwos in that time? And you only used it on days where you were off the following day? How is this possible?

Also, use line breaks. One huge paragraph is hard to read. Use the preloaded subtitles for better formatting.

• Wis3guy
    May 21, 2017

Wow, I forgot to check that new button out. Thanks to admin again......

• Brotein
    May 23, 2017

I find it odd that you haven't publicly responded to admin's question yet

• Admin_
    May 23, 2017

Agreed.

• Brotein
    May 25, 2017

You do realize we can all see the last time you've been online, right?