Machine Whey Reviews

• Great Pricepoint
  • Did I Mention Great Taste
  • Not Widely Available Yet
MTS Machine Whey...

I was given the opportunity to review this product via the Expert Reviewer program for free. They were very nice to provide a full 5lb tub for review in exchange for an unbiased review. I was hesitant trying a new unknown protein, given that I typically stick with Myofusion and/or 100% GS for my blends, but I decided to give it a fair shake.

Taste 10+: This is where this product shines. Typically I do not really rate on taste, because I am trying to feed the body not satisfy the taste/appetite. However, this product by far has the best taste of any protein I have ever tried. Consistency, flavor, after taste. I typically mixed it with just water, but sometimes did milk and/or Greek yogurt. This is light-years better than Myofusion or 100% GS.

Effectiveness 9: As with any high quality protein they are typically very similar. The profile here provides for roughly 5g of BCAAs and 4g of Glutamine. Similar to 100% GS. It is a blend of isolate and concentrate. Slightly higher fat content per serving (3g) and slightly higher cholesterol (20% DV). Effectiveness/Recovery was on par with your top tier protein blends, won't work miracles in recovery/soreness but that isn't its intent. No noticeable drop between the other leaders in the protein categories.

Value 9: At roughly 39.99 for 5lb plus shipping that is solid value. With the price of ON products going up and up every month, this is a welcome addition to the protein landscape. Better value than ON 100% GS or Myofusion.

Overall 9: This is a solid, top tier protein blend that may be new to the market but isn't short on the execution. They nailed the taste, the profile is solid, and the price/value is below comparable market leaders. If you are interested in jumping away from your standard 100% GS, Myofusion, etc... You will not be disappointed.
It gets the bladeski seal of approval.

• FlashSunday
    March 1, 2012

Decent. I'll put this on my list to try. Good review bro.

• joeflah13
    March 1, 2012

Bladeski seal of approval = good enough for me, this goes on to the "to try" list right now! Lol what flavor did you have chocolate?

@Joe. Chocolate

• Cray
    March 1, 2012

You wanna be an expert reviewer? THIS is how it's done. Flawless review.

All you guys were raving about the taste. Gonna have to give it a shot.

• slysteps
    March 1, 2012

Im a fan of blends, can we get the profile or link to it plezz

• slysteps
    March 2, 2012

Wow I somehow read over the profile part...wtf my bad!

@sly. Tigerfitness.com

• Mooselini
    March 2, 2012

Good review blade I heard mixing this with Greek yogurt is pretty good

• kris65
    March 2, 2012

Another great Bladeski review.

@all. Thanks

• chichistrong

I hate you -_________-... I wanted this one lol

• Frankiemusc
    March 3, 2012

@Durden if you do not find a review helpful, at least give an honest explanation, pertaining to the review

Don't just poo it bc of "another reason", if you're gonna do that just don't rate it at all

• Meuth
    March 3, 2012

Tastes better than Myfusion? Wow! I must try it!

Easily better than myofusion. That's what I'm using now and wish I had mts