Machine Whey Questions

By: MTS Nutrition

Thoughts on Machine Whey?

July 23, 2014

ANSWERS (6)

Nutrexpert
Posted July 23, 2014

Read some of the reviews on this product; it seems like a top-notch whey product. If I wasn't lactose intolerant, this is the protein I'd take. It's not overly processed like some (e.g. Isopure), which means the protein content is not as denatured. Try it brah.
hulkish1
Posted July 23, 2014

it is a solid all around whey product but as it goes for anything in the supplement world just try it!
lava135
Posted July 23, 2014

It's a great choice for a whey blend - mid range concentrate plus a top notch isolate and no fillers or added garbage except flavoring and thickener.
Price is nice and the taste fantastic. Only place where it suffers is it's a bit low in total protein %.
lava135
Posted July 23, 2014

There's also Cellucor Cor Performance Whey that is practically identical to Machine Whey and equally awesome in flavor - bb.com is having a buy 2 get one free sale on their 2lb jugs. So for like $6.00 extra you can get an extra lb and 3 different flavors.

You can't go wrong with either one - I've seen Marc recommend the Cellucor when his was out of stock.
HYDE
Posted July 24, 2014

Yummy
chefneilde
Posted July 28, 2014

I'm 1/2 way through my tub and I think it's ok, nothing over the top fantastic, just ok.