CLA 1250 Reviews

By: MRM

CLA 1250 is an Essential Fatty Acid manufactured by MRM. It contains fats that must be obtained through diet. They serve a wide array of critical roles including cardiovascular, mental and joint health.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
I went through 2 bottles of this and am still using it as a staple. You will not feel the effects of this immediately, I didn't feel them until about week 4-5. I ran this at 6g a day stacked this with Green Tea Extract, betaine hydrochloride (digestive enzymes plus), nitrox II, kre-alkalyn, gluta-lyn, ZMA, beta-alanine 2000, BCAA 5000, ON 100% Whey, ON 100% casein, ON Opti-Men and 6g Flaxseed Oil. If you take this I would reccomend stacking it with betaine hydrochloride as it has a synergystic effect in lowering BF% and promoting lean muscle growth. I found that stacking this, Flaxseed Oil, Green Tea Extract, betaine, and arginine kept my body extremely lean during my bulk cycle. I was eating 3500-4000 clean cals a day and could see my 6 pack the entire bulk while putting on a solid 5 lbs of lean mass. By itself I don't believe this product to be that effective, I would at minimum run this with betaine to see noticeable changes.

• Manimal
    July 21, 2010

Nice review. I'm almost done with my first bottle of this stuff and it seems to be quality CLA.

July 21, 2010

I would highly reccomend you get your hands on some betaine hydrochloride to increase the effects of CLA. I honestly noticed the synergy within a week of supplementing it. PM me if you want more specific info.

• Drew18
    July 21, 2010

Great review jmk. Im am about to buy some of this to stay lean during my current lean bulk and was wondering where i can buy of that betaine hydrochloride you were talking about?

July 21, 2010

NOW makes betaine hydrochloride caps you can buy. But personally I use digestive enzymes plus from scifit. 2 reasons (A) It's scifit a brand I know and trust (B) Because it also has tumeric, papain, and other digestive enzymes that help with the large amounts of food eaten on a bulk.

• Dmarsh10
    July 21, 2010

Just purchased these along with digestive enzymes from scifit like you recommended. are you taking them before, after, or mid-meal? or does it matter? thanks.

July 22, 2010

I take both mid-meal with my flaxseed oil and multi.