All Natural Reload Reviews

By: MRM

Amino Acids > Recovery
All Natural Reload is a Recovery Product manufactured by MRM. It is an amino acid based product that is designed to assist in workout recovery.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Recovery
    One of the newer trends in the supplements I tend to buy is that I'm gradually looking to eliminate all artificial sweeteners. Unfortunately this is very difficult in the supplement world as it seems every supplement under the sun has Sucralose in it.

All this has led me to look into alternatives which in many cases are made with Stevia. Although there are many viable alternatives in the protein world, up until now your only alternative was plain bcaa powder which should be outlawed since it is absolutely disgusting, or you could swallow 5 large horse pills of bcaas.

I happened to stumble across MRM All Natural Reload as I've started to take notice of MRM's product line which is top quality and offers many natural choices. This product is the first and only product that I know of that is naturally flavored.

Price: Cost is $15 for 22 servings. At first glace it seems its pricier than other amino powders. Upon further inspection you get a larger serving of aminos including:
    Leucine: 3750mg
    Glutamine: 3000mg
    Valine: 2250mg
    Isoleucine: 1500mg
    Beta Alanine: 500mg
    Total of 10500mg of aminos per serving which is more than Xtend or Purple Wraath

Taste: 5/10
    Taste with added Stevia: 7/10

No this isn't Xtend and you'd be very disappointed if that's what you expected. I found 2 added packets of Stevia made a nice difference.

I found this to be no better and no worse than the other amino products I've tried. I use this an an intraworkout and sip throughout the workout. I also take one serving of this first thing in the morning. Taking this just like any other amino product has helped my recoveries over not taking one.

Overall, this is no miracle product, but it is a good way to get your aminos without all the artificial stuff added and that would be the main reason to purchase this over other similar products.

• chichistrong
      November 9, 2011

This is something I may have to look into as I prepare for my next cycle.

Gotta trust your reviews bro.

• kris65

Another quality Stocks review. REP+

• Martin
      November 9, 2011

Short and to the point, nice review, keep em coming.

• hulkish1
      November 9, 2011

i used there metabolic whey and i have to say it was good but the gas from it and stomach pain sucked.

• jmlstocks

Thanks guys!

@Hulkish: I've only tried MRM's Fruit N Whey and that never gave me the bad gas, that's a pretty good product too