Anabolic Switch has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Creatine > Other Creatine

Anabolic Switch Reviews

By: MRI

FORUM TOPICS

Creatine > Other Creatine
Anabolic Switch is an Other Creatine Product manufactured by MRI. It can be in the form of creatine chelate, Ethyl Ester or Nitrate. These are different forms of creatine that may or may not be more effective than monohydrate.

Anabolic Switch has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Creatine > Other Creatine

Only 4 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

July 26, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Recovery
I bought this product because it was on the clearance table at GNC and was super cheap (sorry I don't remember exactly how much). Also the guy at GNC highly recomended it which usually has no impact on my purchases but I figured what the hell.

1. Results - I took this without any real expectations since I bought it on a whim. After finishing the tub using the company's instructions, the only results I got were that I had better recoveries. I wasn't as sore after doing my superset routine. I did not put on any MASS while taking Anabolic Switch and did not notice any gains in my lifts that I could attribute to the product.

2. Taste - Really good. I got the fruit punch and I'm not sure if there are any other flavors but it tasted great. Not crazy sweet like other powders because there isn't much sugar in this powder.

3. Side effects - None.

4. Alternatives - I have not had great results with any creatine. I took cell tech hardcore a while back and put on about 8 pounds of water weight which went bye bye shortly after stopping and no strength gains at all. I have had the most success bulking up and building muscle with cyto gainer and straight whey proteins.

Conclusion: This product is highly rated so maybe its just my body. Still based on my experience I would only recomend this if you find it on sale for 50% off or whatever deal it was. I gave it 7 overall because it did help a little with recovery and the price was really low. You may have good results with it but I didn't. Also to note, I'm not sure if the fact that it was expiring soon had anything to do with effectiveness.

April 22, 2011

• Increased Power
  • Muscle Fullness
    I Originally was consuming Kre-Alkalyn pills, but I heard some positive buzz about this product going around in the locker room, so I decided to give it a try.

RESULTS: Pretty good gains! After about a month of regularly taking the servings as intended (one serving pre-workout, one serving post-workout) I've improved in almost all areas by a noticeable margin. No bloat either. Gives you a clean rush of energy after about 10 minutes too.

Mixability 6/10: The powder is a tad bit grainy after shaking/mixing it in water...All you need to do is fill up your shaker with additional ounces of water to consume the remaining "grains" that didn't mix...Not a REALLY big deal, you can easily overlook it.

Taste 10/10: The fruit punch is quite good. Tastes like a normal soft drink.

Price: 10/10: Can't really complain, seeing how it combines numerous forms of creatine into one, pretty good deal.

SIDE EFFECTS: Haven't noticed anything.

Overall: I will buy this product again.

April 17, 2011

• Increased Muscle Hardness
    • Recovery
    • Muscle Fullness
    • Taste Ehh
    *note*- an 8 is the highest rating i give

This is a great overall creatine product. I have tried quite a few and this one in particular delivers. Small amount of water retention, good fullness to the muscles, and increased recovery. what more could you want? Ill elaborate.

Water retention- for those of you out there that are new to creatine, some forms/brands will cause your muscles to hold more water than other, which is essentially dead weight. While taking this, I had just about 3 pounds of water weight which is pretty good for my size.

Muscle fullness- while on this, my muscles just seem "fuller" and harder. I mean this in a way kind of like a pump but less extreme.

Recovery- this is the part that really got my attention. I would drink this twice a day on days I lift and by the next day, you barely feel sore. Now trust me i know the difference from not being sore bc you didnt lift enough and not being sore bc of a good product. it was the creatine.

Recommendation- yes i would recommend this to anyone due to its great effectiveness and it is only $10!!

April 4, 2010

• Increased Muscle Hardness
    I just finished my third tub of this, using it for a total of one month ($90 total). I used it as directed, and it worked wonders. In this one month I put on close to 13lbs, and my body fat did not change. I went up in all of my lifts at a good rate during this time, but the big thing I noticed was a thickening of all of my muscles. It feels great to have such quick, noticeable gains.
    My flavor was fruit punch, and I thought it was delicious, except for a froth that would always be on top. Once that went down, the rest tasted like Kool-Aid.
    Also, I could feel it about 10 minutes after I drank it. I got a very mild preworkout supp feeling. I stacked this with Black Powder, so I was fired up for my workouts!
    Overall, I would say that it is VERY effective, but has a price to match.