B-Drol Reviews

By: Mr Supplements

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
B-Drol is a Prohormone manufactured by Mr Supplements. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  September 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strenght
  • Costly

I'm a 39 year old male who is always looking for help. I noticed on this website a bundle from mrsupps.com that I thought was a great deal. This was my first time taking a pro-hormone so I was definitely cautious and wanted something that will not damage my liver. I finally decided to buy this product since it's non-methylated, meaning it has little affect on your liver. The addition of a PCT and support cycle products with this bundle convinced me that it's time to take a step towards pro-hormones ... Here is how I reacted to it ...

This has a fully disclosed profile which I like ...

Fenugreek 150mg - Natural testosterone booster that should help you out while your own testosterone levels are suppressed.

Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) 50mg: This is a estrogen suppressor so that your free testosterone does not get converted to estrogen.

Acacetin (4-methoxy-5,7-dihydroxy flavone) 25mg: Pretty much the same thing as Arimistane ...

1-DHEA (Androsterone or 3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one) 100mg: The main ingredient ... This will convert to the powerful hormones 1-Testosterone and 1-androstenediol (1-AD). The dosage here is very good and optimal. A lot of other offers that have 1-DHEA/1-Andro come in smaller doses.

Medium Chain Triglycerides (50%) 150mg: This is used here to help with 1-DHEA absorption.

Overall very pleased with this profile and it has pretty decent dosage of every ingredient especially 1-DHEA. The only thing that it's missing is a better absorption ingredient to help the body out.

3 pills a day ... morning, lunch and dinner.

This really gave me the strength to be a beast. While I was on this product it made me realize why steroids would be so attractive. I was lifting weights with such an ease that it was ridiculous ... Things I was struggling with were no longer a burden. I was doing training classes with more ease ... It just made me strong! period. I had the endurance of a bull ... I could not stop hitting those weights. With such power you want to lift more ... I broke all my limits in every muscle group. It was amazing, intoxicating and rejuvenating. I realize that I sound like a commercial but it really made me feel that strong which in return made me feel so happy. When I was done I went down a bit so that was a bummer ... but after my cycle I'm back to normal although a little stronger and bulkier than before I started ...

I could only find this on the Mrsupp.com website for 70$ .. that comes out to 2.33 per serving. This is actually not that expensive compared to other 1-Andro/1-DHEA products. What I like in this product is that you are also getting a natural testosterone booster and estrogen suppressors. I bought this personally in a package with two other products Forged PCT and Test Infusion (reviews available).

Side Effects

I did not experience any joint pains but that could be because of the join supplements I have been taking. I did have a testosterone blood tested and it was below the normal while I was on this prohormone. So, you will have to take a natty testosterone booster to bring your natural testosterone back to normal. After my cycle with the natty it is back to 400 (thankfully).

Conclusion

Highly recommend if you want to gain strength and break through to the other side ... This should help you break any plateau you have ... It just made me feel good ... The 2 weeks that this was at it's peak I was living la vida loca in the gym ... enjoyed every minute of it. If you have never taken a pro-hormone and your worried like I was about your health, especially your liver than this is the product for you. It's not cheap but it is very rewarding even though just for those two weeks. The gains and the strength will be there with you even after you finish just make sure you bring that natural testosterone back to normal. Don't expect this to have a huge affect but do enjoy yourself while on the ride. I personally can't wait to get on another cycle so how can I rate this product negative? Thank you for reading and hope you can grab your bull by its balls :P

• MarsheS
    September 13, 2017

I prefer the natural/supplemental way but still nice review ;)