Monster Energy Reviews

By: Monster

FORUM TOPICS

Energy Supplements > Drinks
Monster Energy is an Energy Drink manufactured by Monster. It is a stimulant based drink designed to give you a boost of energy and increase mental focus.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Nonstop Yappin Boyeee
  • Ridiculous Crash
  • Kidney Stones After Years Of Use
Ha why not... Monster Energy.....Back in my Army days, I used to live off of these, whether it be in the field or the motorpool. I used to go through at least two a day, and sometimes upwards of four a day! Just looking at a Monster gives me a flood of happy memories from surfing and being enlisted. It will always have a special place in my heart, and is a very good energy drink.

Taste: 8/10 Great taste, hands down better than Redbulls Dimetapp formula. Pretty crisp, and there's a few different colored cans, ones bound to satisfy ya.

Energy: 8/10 You'll get a great jolt of sugary dehydrating energy, and bounce off the walls for about two hours. After that you'll probably find a place to take a good one hour nap. The crash is horrible, but the same could be said for pretty much any energy drink besides the Xyience brand. You'll definetly be worse off than you started with.

Health concerns: I'm not blaming Monster for this, but I will mention it. During the few months time that I was slamming these nonstop, I started getting bad back aches, which usually cam relate to kidney stones from so much carbonated junk. So if you drink these, follow the label and limit yourself, because there are possibilities of kidney stones as with any other carbonated drinks! Make sure you hydrate to, tons of people on deployment were getting sent to sick call due to extreme dehydration, it was a huge issue and still is I'm sure. Peace guys!

• Clipper83
    September 15, 2012

Sometimes, these short, yet straight to the point reviews are refreshing. Not every review has to be 10 pages long.

• NoCielings

I prefer Red Bull and Venom lol

• BigVida
    September 15, 2012

Thanks man, didn't wanna make everyone read fifty sentences about an energy drink. Really kinda pointless to post about but I was bored.

• Clipper83
    September 15, 2012

No it's not pointless. Somebody had to review it. A good review does not mean writing a novel with detail about every ingredient. This is helpful, plain and simple, and that is what we want with a product like this.