ZMK™ Reviews

By: Millennium Sport Technologies

Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas
ZMK™ is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by Millennium Sport Technologies. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.

May 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Recovery
  • Deep Sleep
  • Vivid Dreams
  • Doesn't Put You To Sleep

A solid mineral complex that delivered on rest and recovery.

Hey SR, here today to review Millennium Sport Technologies sleep formula called ZMK. I'm a big fan of sleep supplements as a great nights rest is crucial to great recovery and progress in the gym. Since most of us have extremely busy and hectic lives, and also add a lot of stimulants in our routines, a good nights rest can be hard to come by sometimes. I look for these sleep supplements to get me to sleep quicker and to a deeper, more high quality level of sleep. Let's see how ZMK did.

Fully transparent and disclosed profile which is a plus. Overall, this ingredient profile delivers several minerals designed to help your quality of sleep. One unique thing about this formula is that it used Krebs Cycle intermediates as their mineral sources which are bundled together in such a way it supports natural testosterone production as well as bioavailability of the minerals. Included in the formula is the usual suspect ZMA, but also includes other minerals such as selenium, copper, boron, vanadium, etc. I really like the direction of this formula and its attempt to improve upon the regular ZMA. I was excited to give it a try.

No taste or mixability, 4 easy to swallow caps. Dosing is 4 caps on an empty stomach 30 minutes before bed. Pretty standard and easy to follow.

For me, this worked extremely well. I have taken a lot of ZMA formulas with success and I feel this is an improved version as my quality of sleep was greatly improved. I had a very restful sleep in which I entered an REM state because of the very vivid dreams I had nightly. This was definitely the best ZMA supplement I have taken. In comparison to some other sleep supplements, like Resurrect PM or other powdered, more comprehensive supplements, I think it still holds up well in terms of quality of sleep. Where this falls a little short was how quick it made me fall asleep. When taking the powdered sleep supplements that are more comprehensive the best ones will get you to sleep very quickly. Honestly I didn't feel ay drowsiness set in when taking this supplement, just that when I feel asleep the sleep was very good. My recovery and soreness were also much improved during my run of this. Overall, if you're looking for something to knock you out this probably isn't the best way to go, but if you need something to improve the quality of your sleep I would highly recommend this.

I feel this is a great value as well. $18 for a 30 day supply with how effective this was I think it's a great deal. The more comprehensive powders are much more expensive than this, while the basic ZMAs are a little cheaper. I think this is very fairly priced and would definitely buy again this price.

Side Effects

None, no sleep hangovers.

Conclusion

I think this is a very good sleep aid with a great value to improve the quality of your sleep.

February 27, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Recovery
  • Deep Sleep
  • Immune System Support
  • Cardiovascular Health
  • Hormone Support
  • Doesn't Put You To Sleep

As an old stressed out middle aged man ,, getting some solid rest is a serious must. I have used other sleep aid's but most fall short on some important ingredient's and some just do not have enough of what is needed. Let's see how this one does.

The main thing I want to point out is the zinc on this. It has 30 mg which is one of the highest I have seen in a ZMA product in while. I have seen some have just 3mg which is absolutely useless. Zinc is very important for athletes and even more important for male's. Being on TRT my doc stresses just how important this supplement is. I can really feel a different if I do not take it on a regular basis.
Magnesium is another I see other supplement's drop the ball with. This one contain's 500mg . Which is above the recommended dose for my age. Good job here.

Having 72 trace minerals blend is nice to see also.
Take a look at this profile label on the side of this page for more info.

4 pills . Keep it simple stupid as the saying goes.

WOW I have missed those crazy ass dream's that come from a solid zma product. You can really tell you are in a deep REM sleep pattern while on this. I also wake up nice and refreshed. No hangover at all. I was able to feel like I could focus on my work much better during the day while on this. Also this seem's to wind you down slowly and bam you are dreaming and wake up 6 - 8 hrs later. I seriously slept very good on this most of the time. But there was a few time's I struggled to get to sleep and stay asleep . This happens with EVERY sleep aid I take from time to time. I do not know why but it is like it hit's the opposite gear or something and no matter what I do I can't get my brain to shut it down.
But 9 times out of 10 this worked great.

Finding this now for around 18 bucks for 120 caps. Is a great deal. I did see this a while back on amazon for 15 bucks and free shipping but I can not find that deal now.

Side Effects

Deep sleeps, and VERY VIVID dreams.

Conclusion

Love the deep sleep and vivid dreams. Actually one of the favorite thing's I have about this product. Not to mention the added health benefit's .
Thank you Millennium sport's for being a part of this site and hope to see more from them here. Great product here.

February 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Recovery
  • Deep Sleep
  • Immune System Support

Shout out to SR and Millennium Sport Technologies for allowing me to sample ZMK. This was the first time for me to try this type of product so I was very excited to see how this would help in me in the gym.

ZMK contains 30mg of Zinc and 500mg of Magnesium with 25 mg of Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate (B-6). The B-6 helps in protein/fat/carb metabolism. Also contained Complete Krebs Cycle Mineral Support with Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium.
    2.811g of Krebs Intermediates (Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Succinate and AKG). The Zinc and Magnesium work together to aid in the better utilization and absorption of the Krebs Cycle. And 72 Trace Minerals for the overall health of our bodies. Since this was my first time, I had to do a lot of reading to see how all of the ingredients benefited one another. This was a great learning experience for me.

Taste and Mixability is N/A since these were caps. Serving size was 4 capsules 30-60 minutes before bedtime without calcium. I had to adjust to the no calcium because I typically would drink a glass of milk every night before bed.

As for effectiveness, this was all new to me so I was not sure what to expect. What I did notice, was my DOMS went significantly down from prior to taking ZMK. Didn't feel the usual soreness the next day in the gym from the previous days exercise so that was nice. Something else I noticed was I did not really get sick while taking this. My daughter caught the flu twice while on this along with my wife. Some how I seemed to stay just fine other than a single day of feeling a little head cold so I would like to think this help play a little part in that. After about the 4th or 5th day, I started sleeping much better and felt more refreshed when I woke. However, the first few days were very odd. I'm usually a hard sleeper but I would wake up about every 2-3 hours. Even with that I would still feel refreshed when it was time to actually get up. I will say I am glad that ended after the first few days.

After reading some others reviews, the price must have went down. At $18 for 120 caps (30 day supply) I thought this was very reasonably priced. I would not mind paying this at all for the product.

Side Effects

The only side effect I had was not being able to sleep the first few days. Once my body adjusted, I slept just fine thereafter.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I think Millennium Sports produced a solid product in ZMK. Decreased my DOMS, boosted my energy and seem to keep me healthy so nothing but two thumbs up here. I'll be watching out for some of their other products to sample as well.

February 7, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Recovery
    • Hormone Support
    • Immune System Support
    • More Expensive Than Zma

What's up SR- BCTut here with a cheesy title for a pretty great product from Millennium Sport Technologies! I'm a big proponent for using ZMA (or in this case, K) in general, but prior to starting this I'd let it fall out of my stack for close to two months. It gave me a great perspective on the usefulness of getting enough zinc and magnesium in your diet which I'll elaborate in the effectiveness section.

The main ingredients here are the Zinc and Magnesium. MST's unique twist is that they then pair these two with ingredients meant to work as a catalyst for initiating the Krebs Cycle-- the process by which your body creates ATP, our cellular-level energy source.
    This "supplemental" ingredients include selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, and potassium. These are the "Complete Krebs Cycle Mineral Support Blend". Selenium and Manganese are the most heavily dosed with 286% and 200% of your daily value respectively. The lowest dosed is the potassium at 3%- maybe just don't include that?
    You then have 3 more ingredients that just don't have daily values-- boron, vanadium, and a 4mg blend of 72 different trace minerals.
    Last you have a Krebs Cycle Intermediates 2.8g prop blend that includes citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate and alpha-keto-glutarate.

Altogether this is basically a combination of two very standard panels-- a standard ZMA supplement panel, and a standard Krebs Cycle Supplementation panel-- all in one!

I never really thought about supplementing to assist the krebs cycle, but it makes sense I guess. I'll get into how it worked later on.

A serving was 4 pills taken at night. It's important not to take zinc supplements with milk or anything else containing calcium. The two elements compete for absorption and limit the effects of each other.

As I mentioned at the beginning, I'd been out of ZMA for almost 2 months before starting ZMK. During that period of time I was sick twice and pulled muscles at least 3 times. My DOMS increased significantly and I didn't sleep as soundly. These are all things directly tied to getting enough zinc and magnesium. On the day the ZMK arrived I had just started to feel a cold coming on-- minor sore throat and runny nose. I took the ZMK on an empty stomach, ate dinner about an hour later, went to bed about 2 hours after that, and took another half serving. In the morning I was fine. Usually I can sweat a small virus out, but this overnight recovery I need to attest at least somewhat to ZMK.

Zinc/Magnesium supplements work in a few different areas that I'll now break down individually...

Immune Health: I already gave you my miracle story, but don't expect to never get sick just because you take zinc. For me, I know a supplement like this is working because of the recovery time. I have a 3 year old walking biological warfare device in my house and getting viruses from time to time is unavoidable. While taking ZMK I noticed my recovery time was significantly reduced. Without it I was seeing my colds last 2 weeks or more. With it, they're diminished to 3 days or less in almost every instance and never get even close to as severe. With steady supplementation it seems the immune system continues to improve. Before I let myself run out of ZMA I almost never got sick.

Recovery/Muscle Soreness: I did see a big improvement in recovery and muscle soreness. This is mainly due to the magnesium, which helps your muscles relax and carries messages from the brain to the muscles fluently. The main thing that this improved on was the muscle pulls and back pumps. On one occasion I was trying to mix things up and do unbalanced weights. I was in a kneeling lunge position doing KB shoulder press with one side, while holding a resistance band in my other and fighting to keep from twisting. Hope that provides a visual. On my 4th or 5th rep I got a huge back pump that took days to go away. I didn't touch the exercise again until the ZMK came in and haven't had a problem with it since.

Sleep: I'm a terrible sleeper and some people have really intense reactions to Zinc/Magnesium supplements when it comes to the onset of grogginess-- I'm not really one of those people. However, on more than 5 occasions I took my serving of ZMK before watching TV before bed and I passed out on the couch. That never happens to me. Check off the sleepiness box.

Testosterone support: This is tough to measure. Zinc/Magnesium really help support hormone levels rather than raise testosterone the way it's sometimes marketed. I feel like ZMK helped here though. Since starting again I just feel much more level headed and I see physical improvements more quickly. When I stopped taking it I did notice a bit more water retention on top of the other fall offs. Now I feel back to normal.

Last thing here... what about Krebs Cycle support?

So, I ran out of this stuff about a week and a half ago (I'd taken a few double doses on days I wasn't feeling well). Since then I've switched back to my normal brand, but I've noticed a little bit of fuzziness in the morning since doing so and just slightly less energy in the weight room. It's too early to tell if this can be a response to no longer taking Krebs Cycle Support, but the effectiveness in other areas makes me a believer that it could be the cause.

On Amazon, a serving of ZMK is $.83. Compared to a serving of ZMA by Optimum Nutrition which is $.32.

More than twice as much on Amazon, but right now you can use the SR50 code and get it half price from the MST website. That brings the cost to $.56/serving.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall, this is a great recovery/healthy choice supplement and if the cost isn't prohibitive than it's worth a shot. If you are an athlete you should definitely be taking this or something similar-- and if you're a narp... you probably should too.

Thanks to MST for letting me try this! Hope everyone enjoyed the read!!

February 6, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Recovery
    • Better Sleep
    • Deep Sleep
    • Cardiovascular Health
    • More Expensive Than Zma
    • Doesn't Put You To Sleep
    So this is my first review on supplementreviews.com, I've been using this site for ages now but never had the time to review products that I've been taking, so let's get started. Today we'll be taking a closer look at Millennium Sport Technologies ZMK. First off let me state that this product is awesome and if you're looking for improving your cardiovascular health while retaining some serious recovery after a brutal work out, look no further.
    I first picked up this product two months ago; my intentions were to pick up my normal ZMA at the local vitamin shoppe. That's when I spotted this guy next to the ZMA section. At first when I saw it I was like ZMK..... So I decided to investigate, after a closer reading of the ingredients. I came to the consultation that this product was intended to act as a nighttime mineral support vitamin, which made sense.
    The minerals that stuck out the most to me were Magnesium and of course Zinc. As you know Magnesium and Zinc play a huge factor in cardiovascular health and the building and overall wellness of your muscles. Another thing that I found interesting about ZMK is Krebs Cycle Intermediates, that's basically what makes this product so effective. If you Google Krebs Cycle Intermediates it's the second link and gives you the whole run down of the process.
    Lastly I give this product an 8 out of ten, I would have gave it a ten if it wasn't so pricey $30 and if it put you to sleep. There are 30 servings a bottle, so it'll last you about a month. Another awesome factor about taking ZMK is you never have to cycle off, you can take it whenever you want, I've been taking it about two months now and got to say I'm starting to see some serious results. My run times are getting lower and my stamina is through the roof. Overall ZMK is an excellent product and ill continue to keep using it.

July 22, 2010

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Recovery
    • Vivid Dreams
    • Better Sleep
    • More Expensive Than Zma
    Well i accidentally stumbled across this product while searching online about advice on ZMA dosage and i'm so glad i found this!
    This product does exactly what it is designed to do. After reading up on reviews, ingredients, and prices i decided to purchase it from BodyBuilding.com. I have been taking BodyTech's ZMA for the past 4 months or so and was getting good recovery/sleep/dreams but the past month and a half of zmk have been great! my recovery seems to be better than before and i have great sleep without waking up. IMO it is a step up from ZMA (even though ZMA was a great product). I take 4 zmk pills 2 hours after my last meal and then 30-45 minutes later i have my casein shake and go to bed. If you are getting tired of ZMA or just want to try something new I'd highly recommend this product. The only thing that is not so great is the price. It's a little more expensive but the recovery makes it worth the extra few dollars.