(Better than 50% in Stimulant Free)

PRICES
(30 sv) - [$2.53/sv]

Millennium Sport Technologies
RagNOrok-ELITE™ Caffeine Free is a Stimulant Free Pre-Workout manufactured by Millennium Sport Technologies. It can increase muscle performance, endurance and blood flow without the use of stiimulants. It promotes an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Pre-Workout > Stimulant Free

Overall
Thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for sending it out!
  January 16, 2018

• Good Stim Free Drive
  • Intra Workout Support

To begin as usual, a special thanks to Millenium Sports Technologies for their participation here on SR.com. Also, an apology for the tardiness of this review. Today, I discuss the stim free version of their PWO formula, RagNOrok. During my time using this, I was not on a stim break, but rather I was looking for some extra support to help with supplementary cardio sessions that I included at multiple times during the week. Thing is, I just didn't want to waste additional stim containing pre workout or wind up suffering from a stim overload, eventually leading to a crash upon off cycle. So a stim free pwo like this was a viable option.

The ingredient profile is fully disclosed with the ingredients, but they are in multiple blends. So essentially, we kind of have a combination of both profile style worlds.

The profile starts with the inclusion of some electrolytes and B-vitamins.

The first complex is the Nitric Carnage blend dosed at 5.4g. It contains beta alanine, agmatine sulfate, arginine akg, di-arginine malate, arginine hcl, Cnidium monnieri, L-norvaline, and L-histidine.

Next is the Combat Creatine Elite complex at 3.5g containing a blend of magnesium creatine chelate, disodium creatine phosphate, and creatine gluconate.

Following is the Hyper-Vol Elite bend at 2.52g containing L-taurine, betaine, and MSM.

After that, the Lytening Jolt (not a typo) complex dosed at 700mg follows with a blend containing magnesium, potassium, sodium, and dicalcium all as phosphate esters.

We then have the Focal Fury at 451mg containing n-acetyl n-tyrosine, glucuronolactone, DMAE, and Rhodiola rosea.

Next is the OblitoOrac complex dosed at 230mg containing pomegranate seed powder, grape seed extract, acai berry powder, and blueberry juice.

Finally we have the OxyCeps-NanO2 complex dosed at 200mg containing Cordyceps Sinensis provided at a full spectrum extract with the active polysaccharides. Millennium Sports Tech seems to take pride in this ingredient given its proposed benefits to oxygen modulation in the body.

The complex is lastly supplemented with 50mg of AstraGin for improved absorption.

The product has no sugar, carbs, dyes, or unnecessary artificial flavors.

RagNOrok stim free currenly comes only in crushing punch. I thought is was decent, though not the best fruit punch-esque flavor that I have had. Then again, with no artificial crap, I guess I shouldn't ask for anything overly sweet. Plus, there was no chemical aroma or aftertaste so that is a plus.

It mixed fine in water or a sports drink.

For my supplementary morning cardio sessions done about three times a week, I dosed this as a typical pre workout, which was taking one scoop about 15-20 minutes before my training session. On typical training days with primary weight training, I used this as an intra workout supplement that I would sip during my workout between sets and movements. I only dosed RagNOrok once day, so if I had an early morning cardio session and used it as a pre workout product, I did not use it again intra workout for the weight training session that I would have later in the day. I figured this was a good way to help it last and assess it for multiple uses.

As a primary pre workout, I enjoyed the supplemental energy, pump, and focus it helped give me, despite being without stimulants. The benefits were not as strongly pronounced as a stim containing pre workout, but still noticeable and acceptable for what RagNOrok contained. It did help a little bit with endurance as I found I had some extra stamina and fatigue reduction during sprints, stair climbs, and boxing sessions.

As an intra-workout product, I found that it helped much in the same way. The energy, pump, focus, and endurance that I got from my stimulant pre workouts were all well complimented. Furthermore, I had less of a lactic acid burn and fatigue feeling between sets and movements. This allowed me to bang out higher levels of volume ranges as well as improve vascularity.

I did not set any significant strength or volume PRs, but did feel overall stronger. Truth be told that I've been recovering from an abdominal injury over the past couple of weeks, so attempting PRs had taken a temporary backseat. However, RagNOrok stim free allowed me to continue my gradual recovery back towards original heavy lifts, so despite the setback, RagNOrok still helped bang out some hard sessions.

Okay, this part was kind of hard to score. To begin, RagNOrok stim free is currently only available through Millenium Sports Tech's own website at a list price of 76 dollars for a 30 serving tub. Now, why the seemingly merciful 6.5 score on value? The rep made sure that I was aware of a discount code that the corporation was offering its customers that would allow a 50% discount. That code is SR50 if I remember correctly. This would bring the price down to about 38 dollars. A far better price, but still a little expensive in my opinion. Then again, stim free formulas I notice do often tout a higher price tag. Also, given the product's efficacy, I had to give it the credit it still deserved. To many, 6.5 may still be a bit too merciful, but I had to take as much into consideration as I could in order to make this review a credible and fair one.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are looking for some good energy, pump, focus, and endurance support for your workouts, but at the same time want to take a break from or simply don't enjoy high stim doses, I'd recommend giving RagNOrok stim free a go. Whether you use it pre workout or as an intra workout supplement for added support, it will deliver to help you power through hard sessions. Just be absolutely sure to utilize that sales code.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!
  • Crushing Punch: 6/10

September 18, 2012

• Clean Energy
  • No Tolerance Buildup
    Ok, I have currently used 3 tubs of ragnorok ultra and I feel now the best time to write my review of this great product.

I have previously used a large number of pre-workout supplements over the years ie.. Jack3d, 1.M.R, superpump, supercharge etc.. List goes on!

So onto the details;

Mixability;
    I use a blender for mixing most of my supps so there isn't really any issues here, however there are some bits of the supplement that do float around even after I use the blender but nothing that bothers me.

Taste;
    The taste isn't something that I enjoy but it is never a challenge to drink unlike some other supplements I've used.

Effectiveness;  10
    What I really liked about this product is that you don't have to keep increasing the dosage to get the same first time feeling, If you take it on an empty stomach 20-30mins before training you'll feel it kick in every time. This product doesn't give a great big energy hike that keeps you buzzin for hours but provides you with a nice amount of caffeine to pick you up. I'm not gonna go into the details of the ingredient, but I found this to be one the best pre-workout supps to use 5 days a week long term, unlike my experiences with geranium enhanced PWO's.

Value; 9
    This product does cost more than most pre-workouts but you do get 40 servings per container which last nearly 2 months.
    I use one heaped scoop per serving.

Overall;  9
    I really like this product and will continue to use for the foreseeable future, no cons just a great product.

July 5, 2012

• Fell Flat
      • No Effects Felt
      First, I've written out my current stack on my "Hi everybody" noob posting. I am currently doing a "Slow-Carb" styled diet, mostly vegi's and legumes with protein supplemented and cooked with the vegi's and beans. I workout primarily with kettlebells, with Pilates and cardio on opposing days.

Mixability: 8/10
      I used the Crushing Punch, since 99% of the time I like punch flavors more than the others, which does mix quite well. As others mentioned there is sometimes a bit (very little bit) which takes a drop or two of water to clear out.

Taste: 3/10
      This flavor smells like White Cherry Icey (anyone else have childhood memories of K-Mart shopping and demanding a White Cherry icey?), which I had forgotten how crazed I was as a kid for... needless to say I was uber kinds of looking forward to tasting it. Then I did... and I almost cried from the let down of a life time. It's like reaching for ambrosia and getting flat 4 month old CapriSun instead. I am pleased with the lack of sugar in the supp, but seriously it still needs to be palatable guys!

So here is where the "tanked" value really comes in for me. I use ZMK & Cordygen5, both Millennium products the I love, so I was truly thinking adding another would work out well. Crash. Burn. Blah. No "Intensity/Power/Drive/Pump" to be felt anywhere near me. Look up all the ingredients all the effects of those on test subjects, this stuff should be as epic as it adverts as being. Sadly, at least for me, that wasn't the case.

Now, for this I am not sure if it is just that NOxplode is that much more stacked with some such or another that effects me more (which really? RagNO has a ton of caffeine, so...). The all-in-one advert on and for this supp fell flat on its other supps in here too. I had to add in too many things to get back to the level I am used to with NOxplde. Lastly, I fell below my usual gains it almost felt like going backwards.

Aftermath: I miss my NOxplde.

Overall: 5/10 at best

March 18, 2011

• Clean Energy
      • Strong Drvie And Intensity
      • No Tolerance Buildup
      • Experiment With Timing
      First off, this product was recommended to me, and was a little skeptical at first. I had never heard of this product much less the company, but I had just finished a container of Jack3d, and wanted something with a cleaner burn. This product definitely delivered. I'll go into detail below. I chose the Blue Rasp. flavor.

Previous PWO's used: Muscle Marinade, M5, N-Zero, Jack3d, Superpump 250, NO-Xplode, Buzzerk, HemoRage, WhiteFlood, Launch.

First, I was using this product solo for a pwo, but I experimented and stacked it for a week with Cellucor M5 towards the end(free-sample why not?). I was using the typical Optimum Nutr. Whey and Purple Wraath as an intra. Not a bad stack.

Mixability: 7/10
      Turned the water a cool thick blue color, but still had chalky bits at the bottom. Its nothing a little extra water at the end cant fix tho. If left to sit out for a few hours, it settles and you gotta reshake it, but it instantly gains its old color back.

Taste: 6/10
      Strangely this product smells MUCH better than it tastes. It literally made my mouth water just smelling it lol. So mixin it up I thought this had to taste pretty freakin' sweet. WRONG. Its been over a year since my last tub and I can still remember the taste. It has a bitter/subtle taste. Absolutely not one of the worst ive ever had, but not one of the best either. Kind of a happy medium. Its not too sour or sweet. A little chalky after taste tho. But who cares about taste when results matter?

I never give 10's and RARELy give 9's, but this one earned it's 9. My first 45 minutes after taking it was the perfect amount of time for it to kick in. I had to experiment with it, because if I wait too long, Ill loose the effect in my opinion. I could start to feel a Drive to workout. It wasnt the jittery climb-the-wall energy like Jack3d or Superpump. Just a desire to workout. Like the feeling you NEED to. On the way to the gym I usually put an extra hald scoop to drink on the way just to put me at that sweetspot. While working out
      I had a great intensity. I didnt sweat my ass off like with Muscle Marinade either. I just had a clean focus and the Drive to push myself. I also had that agression in the gym. It was kinda the feeling that you own the place and it gave me some awesome workouts. I definitely kept a good Momentum and it lasted me through the toughest leg days. It gives off a great pump and definitely gives you the "swoll" look lol.

Aftermath: I really didn't have a crash after it wore off. Yes I was dog tired, but that just means a good day at the gym. Im a night owl and sometimes I get home late from class, which results in late workouts. I had no problem sleeping after this, at least it was that way for me. Once youre done youre done though so dont try to come back later on the same serving.

This was a great change-up for me. I had never had a pwo like this little guy and I picked up a containter for around 38? If I remember correctly. So for about 40 workouts its not a bad deal. It has a huge creatine profile, so its your choice to not use any additional creatine with it. You dont have to take 4 scoops towards the end like with jack3d so theres no cheating lol. Im a big guy and 1 to 1 1/2 scoops was enough for me. Will I take it again? Absolutely.