(Better than 79% in Stimulant Free)

RagNOrok-ELITE™ Caffeine Free is a Stimulant Free Pre-Workout manufactured by Millennium Sport Technologies. It can increase muscle performance, endurance and blood flow without the use of stiimulants. It promotes an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

March 1, 2018

• Good Stim Free Drive

I am a 45 year old work out junky? That has been on a cut forever. However that cut is without dieting, (read the log). So since I was running MTS Drop factor I wanted to try a Pre-workout that didn't have caffeine. This showed up and I said go for it, anything that helps with cardio should be good. I was running month 2 of Shaun T's Insanity and to be honest it sucks. I also had an injury during this run that set me back a little. Anyway read all about it in the log.

So this has a bunch of things in it. I am going to talk about the ones I felt to be beneficial. As always guys, (and Ladies), research what you put into your bodies, you only have one..... (dang I am sounding more and more like an old man screaming at the people who drive by my house too fast........)

Nitric Carnage. 5.4g blend of stuff that they don't fully disclose. So first off I would like to know what each ingredient is. However since I haven't had an issue with their products and it worked for me I will let it go. The only one I know works for me is.....
    Beta Alanine as the good stuff (Carnosyn) @ 2G. Now we all know that the clinical dose is 3.2g however I happen to have extra beta alanine on me so it is ok. I would like to see the 3.2 but it isn't a deal breaker.

Combat Creatine Elite @ 3.5g.
    My opinion? Drop it, most of us have a creatine that we prefer. That being said mine is Creatine Monohydrate. Which coincidentally is dirt cheap. I generally use 5g's per day so I don't need it in my pre-workout. Now this does use some of the fancier versions, however I am not sold. If you have issues with Creatine Monohydrate than this might be good for you. Me, I wouldn't care if they dropped it.

HyperVol Elite @ 2.52g.
    This is where your Taurine goes, which I like, but I would like to know how much is in here. The one that I am starting to enjoy more is the Betaine. This is starting to get support as a "power" improvement. It can make you produce more power, and for us, that is like Bacon baby...... Bacon makes it better, for us Power makes working out better too.

The next 3 prop blends I really didn't worry about. It is possible they are helpful, and they sure didn't hurt so oh well. They are, lytening jolt, Focal fury, OblitORAC. I don't know about you but I am a focused person anyway and as my log shows I do get my fruits and vegetables so do I need these? Not sure, I don't know that I could feel them working, but at the same time I liked the results of the product so I guess they can be in there.

My FAVORITE PART!!!!!!!
    OxyCeps-NanO2 @ 200mg. Here is the problem, the dosage is a little low. But the product worked for me. They say that the way they produce it it is like 3.2g's of whole herb. Which is in the dosage range listed by examine.com and posted in the link below. (1000mg to 3000mg per day). Anyway you look at it, it is suppose to increase endurance and dang it, it does. Every time I have used this companies products I could tell I was "on" it, and unfortunately I can tell when I run out.

The last ingredient is Astragin at 50mg, which happens to be the recommended daily dose coming directly from the company. This product is suppose to help with absorption and it is becoming pretty common. I am posting the link to their website below as well.

----Taste/Mix-ability/Dosing----

I received the crushing punch flavor and I thought it was enjoyable. It's not the best tasting thing in the world, but I think that has to do with the ingredients more than anything. Remember this has ZERO artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors.

I mixed this in a shaker cup with a ball whisk every time. I used between 8 and 14oz of water depending upon my mood. I had no big issues. Occasional grit at the end but when you shake then drink this didn't seem to be a problem.

The directions state to mix in 4-16oz of water depending on taste and to drink 30 to 60 minutes before training. Now they want it on an empty stomach so take that into account. I train in the morning before eating so I had no issues. The other caveat of this is they want you to take daily as I assume it builds up in your system. Because they give you 30 servings I didn't think it was a big problem.

OK, If you have read my log you know I liked their other products that had cordyceps sinesis in it. This was no different. I could feel the cardio capacity coming back and it is way more fun doing "Insanity" when you can breath. Now they have a bunch of other stuff in here as well that probably helped. Bottom line is that for a caffeine free pre-workout, I could actually tell that I was taking something. At the end of the day that is what we want. We want a product that we can take, and can tell that it is working. So for me, this works, I don't know how it would be for low rep lifting, but for cardio? Oh yeah, it works.

As of 3/1/2018 I found this product for the following prices.

$75.99, but don't forget I believe they have a discount code for us........

$35.99 and they say they have both versions available. But you can tell a much more reasonable price.

So here is the deal, I think they still have a 50% discount available if you look for it. It is 30 servings, and although I like my supplements to be under $30.00 I think reality has hit and they no longer are. The great thing here is it is 30 servings, a lot of companies are doing the 20 servings to get the price down. For me I think this is a great deal. I had good workouts and I noticed the improvements. As a side note, I was running MTS Drop factor so I did have caffeine in my system.

Side Effects

I did not suffer any negative side effects. Unless you consider being physically (muscles) exhausted but still being able to breath a "bad" side effect.

Conclusion

So here we go, I am a 45 year old athlete who is starting to feel the effects of time. I don't recover as fast as I used to. I can't seem to improve as fast as I used to. So what is a guy to do when the end of the world beckons? Simple, we look for things to help us train better because we are older and smarter. If you are looking for a product that can help your performance without making your heart explode due to excess stimulants. Than Ragnorok Elite is made for you. For those of you who like to switch things up, they do have a caffeinated version so you could switch it up. Either way, I am guessing that if you visit my countertop, you will eventually see this jug sitting there waiting to be used.......
    • Crushing Punch: 7/10

6.6
      January 25, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • Some Restroom Issues
    What's up SR gang, hopefully the 2018 flu has not nailed you as it did me. I would like to thank Millenium Sports and the Trooper for allowing me to run RagNOrok-Elite. As we know, sometimes is good to cycle off stims or use a non-stim product for evening workouts, I like to be able to fall asleep instead of wanting to shoot sheep. I was about to start working out in the evening for the next 30 days and I saw RagNOrok-Elite come up for the Troopers, I decided to give it a ride. Did it make me feel like Thor? Let us find out

As for the profile of RagNOrok-Elite, it is set on six different categories, all in proprietary blends; other than the 50mg of AstraGin, which is disclosed on the label. War Machine did a great job in breaking down the 6 stages of RagNOrok-Elite, so I will not go into too much detail, rather elaborate on the effects of RagNOrok-Elite.

Group 1 contains a blend of 5.4 grams, which is their N.O. stack. You get Agmatine Sulfate, AKG, Arginine HCL, and L-Norvaline just to name a few. I would have like to have seen a break down on these, since in the past, some of us have experience a decrease in energy when using a product that contains both Agmatine and L-Norvaline; good thing, I did not experience that with RagNOrok-Elite.

Group 2 is the Creatine blend, which contains 3.5 grams of different types of Creatine with a proven track record.

Group 3 contains 2.52grams of L-Taurine, Betaine, and MSM

Group 4 is a Jolt group, which contains 700mg of goodies like Magnesium, potassium, and sodium just to name a few; good for keeping you from cramping and balancing your electrolytes.

Group 5 contains 230mg of pomegranate seed, grape seed extract, and exotic acai berry

Group 6 contains 200mg of OxyCeps-Nan02 and Cordyceps, which had a side effect on me that I will mention in the sides section of my review.

Taste - I received the Crushing Punch flavor, which was not bad.

Mixing - RagNOrok-Elite mixed well, no clumps or having to shake like that famous Shaker weight that was sold on TV.

Dosing - I took one scoop about 15 mins before hitting the gym, which is located about seven miles a ways from my office.

RagNOrok-Elite did what I was looking for in a non-stim based pre-workout for evening routines. The funny thing, when RagNOrok-Elite would kick in, it was a similar effect to a low dosed caffeinated pre-workout like Amino-Energy from ON.

While running RagNOrok-Elite, I did all types of routines, which I would do on a stim-based product. If I had to gauge my energy level that I get when I am wired to the gill, I would say RagNOrok-Elite were 7.5 out of 10. To me, that is great, considering in the past, when using a non-stim based product, my energy levels were about a 5 compare to a stim product.

As for additional effects of RagNOrok-Elite, I enjoyed a nice pump while workout on arms and triceps. Furthermore, when doing cardio, I found myself going longer than normal and I had some good focus, nothing like on a Nootropic, but it was a nice feeling.

RagNOrok-Elite is not a cheap product, unless you have a code, like we do as SR family members. At $76 dollars a pop, man, that his the wallet hard for only 30 servings. As SR members, we can get it for $38, which still a little on the high end; however, consider what is included in the RagNOrok-Elite profile, I think is not a bad investment, at our price of course.

Side Effects

Ok, I had one side that would hit me about 10 mins after the workout or 10 mins before I hit the gym. The restroom became either my warm up or post workout push. I looked at the profile more closely to see what was causing the issues; our online rep advised me that the Cordyceps could be the one causing it. Therefore, how I was able to overcome the issues, was to make sure I did not eat about an hour before taking a serving and that did the trick.

Conclusion

I have to say, at the end of the run, RagNOrok-Elite backed their claim on the effectiveness of the product. I was able to keep some level of a high intensity workout and with the benefits of being able to fall asleep without any issues. I am sure not anyone who is not a SR member may drop the retail price for a tub of RagNOrok-Elite. However, I recommend anyone in our community to pick up a tub, especially if you are giving your Adrenals a break from stims. I would like to thank Millenium Sports again for the opportunity.

January 16, 2018

• Intra Workout Support

To begin as usual, a special thanks to Millenium Sports Technologies for their participation here on SR.com. Also, an apology for the tardiness of this review. Today, I discuss the stim free version of their PWO formula, RagNOrok. During my time using this, I was not on a stim break, but rather I was looking for some extra support to help with supplementary cardio sessions that I included at multiple times during the week. Thing is, I just didn't want to waste additional stim containing pre workout or wind up suffering from a stim overload, eventually leading to a crash upon off cycle. So a stim free pwo like this was a viable option.

The ingredient profile is fully disclosed with the ingredients, but they are in multiple blends. So essentially, we kind of have a combination of both profile style worlds.

The profile starts with the inclusion of some electrolytes and B-vitamins.

The first complex is the Nitric Carnage blend dosed at 5.4g. It contains beta alanine, agmatine sulfate, arginine akg, di-arginine malate, arginine hcl, Cnidium monnieri, L-norvaline, and L-histidine.

Next is the Combat Creatine Elite complex at 3.5g containing a blend of magnesium creatine chelate, disodium creatine phosphate, and creatine gluconate.

Following is the Hyper-Vol Elite bend at 2.52g containing L-taurine, betaine, and MSM.

After that, the Lytening Jolt (not a typo) complex dosed at 700mg follows with a blend containing magnesium, potassium, sodium, and dicalcium all as phosphate esters.

We then have the Focal Fury at 451mg containing n-acetyl n-tyrosine, glucuronolactone, DMAE, and Rhodiola rosea.

Next is the OblitoOrac complex dosed at 230mg containing pomegranate seed powder, grape seed extract, acai berry powder, and blueberry juice.

Finally we have the OxyCeps-NanO2 complex dosed at 200mg containing Cordyceps Sinensis provided at a full spectrum extract with the active polysaccharides. Millennium Sports Tech seems to take pride in this ingredient given its proposed benefits to oxygen modulation in the body.

The complex is lastly supplemented with 50mg of AstraGin for improved absorption.

The product has no sugar, carbs, dyes, or unnecessary artificial flavors.

RagNOrok stim free currenly comes only in crushing punch. I thought is was decent, though not the best fruit punch-esque flavor that I have had. Then again, with no artificial crap, I guess I shouldn't ask for anything overly sweet. Plus, there was no chemical aroma or aftertaste so that is a plus.

It mixed fine in water or a sports drink.

For my supplementary morning cardio sessions done about three times a week, I dosed this as a typical pre workout, which was taking one scoop about 15-20 minutes before my training session. On typical training days with primary weight training, I used this as an intra workout supplement that I would sip during my workout between sets and movements. I only dosed RagNOrok once day, so if I had an early morning cardio session and used it as a pre workout product, I did not use it again intra workout for the weight training session that I would have later in the day. I figured this was a good way to help it last and assess it for multiple uses.

As a primary pre workout, I enjoyed the supplemental energy, pump, and focus it helped give me, despite being without stimulants. The benefits were not as strongly pronounced as a stim containing pre workout, but still noticeable and acceptable for what RagNOrok contained. It did help a little bit with endurance as I found I had some extra stamina and fatigue reduction during sprints, stair climbs, and boxing sessions.

As an intra-workout product, I found that it helped much in the same way. The energy, pump, focus, and endurance that I got from my stimulant pre workouts were all well complimented. Furthermore, I had less of a lactic acid burn and fatigue feeling between sets and movements. This allowed me to bang out higher levels of volume ranges as well as improve vascularity.

I did not set any significant strength or volume PRs, but did feel overall stronger. Truth be told that I've been recovering from an abdominal injury over the past couple of weeks, so attempting PRs had taken a temporary backseat. However, RagNOrok stim free allowed me to continue my gradual recovery back towards original heavy lifts, so despite the setback, RagNOrok still helped bang out some hard sessions.

Okay, this part was kind of hard to score. To begin, RagNOrok stim free is currently only available through Millenium Sports Tech's own website at a list price of 76 dollars for a 30 serving tub. Now, why the seemingly merciful 6.5 score on value? The rep made sure that I was aware of a discount code that the corporation was offering its customers that would allow a 50% discount. That code is SR50 if I remember correctly. This would bring the price down to about 38 dollars. A far better price, but still a little expensive in my opinion. Then again, stim free formulas I notice do often tout a higher price tag. Also, given the product's efficacy, I had to give it the credit it still deserved. To many, 6.5 may still be a bit too merciful, but I had to take as much into consideration as I could in order to make this review a credible and fair one.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are looking for some good energy, pump, focus, and endurance support for your workouts, but at the same time want to take a break from or simply don't enjoy high stim doses, I'd recommend giving RagNOrok stim free a go. Whether you use it pre workout or as an intra workout supplement for added support, it will deliver to help you power through hard sessions. Just be absolutely sure to utilize that sales code.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!
    • Crushing Punch: 6/10

September 18, 2012

• No Tolerance Buildup
      Ok, I have currently used 3 tubs of ragnorok ultra and I feel now the best time to write my review of this great product.

I have previously used a large number of pre-workout supplements over the years ie.. Jack3d, 1.M.R, superpump, supercharge etc.. List goes on!

So onto the details;

Mixability;
      I use a blender for mixing most of my supps so there isn't really any issues here, however there are some bits of the supplement that do float around even after I use the blender but nothing that bothers me.

Taste;
      The taste isn't something that I enjoy but it is never a challenge to drink unlike some other supplements I've used.

Effectiveness;  10
      What I really liked about this product is that you don't have to keep increasing the dosage to get the same first time feeling, If you take it on an empty stomach 20-30mins before training you'll feel it kick in every time. This product doesn't give a great big energy hike that keeps you buzzin for hours but provides you with a nice amount of caffeine to pick you up. I'm not gonna go into the details of the ingredient, but I found this to be one the best pre-workout supps to use 5 days a week long term, unlike my experiences with geranium enhanced PWO's.

Value; 9
      This product does cost more than most pre-workouts but you do get 40 servings per container which last nearly 2 months.
      I use one heaped scoop per serving.

Overall;  9
      I really like this product and will continue to use for the foreseeable future, no cons just a great product.

July 5, 2012

• Fell Flat
        • No Effects Felt
        First, I've written out my current stack on my "Hi everybody" noob posting. I am currently doing a "Slow-Carb" styled diet, mostly vegi's and legumes with protein supplemented and cooked with the vegi's and beans. I workout primarily with kettlebells, with Pilates and cardio on opposing days.

Mixability: 8/10
        I used the Crushing Punch, since 99% of the time I like punch flavors more than the others, which does mix quite well. As others mentioned there is sometimes a bit (very little bit) which takes a drop or two of water to clear out.

Taste: 3/10
        This flavor smells like White Cherry Icey (anyone else have childhood memories of K-Mart shopping and demanding a White Cherry icey?), which I had forgotten how crazed I was as a kid for... needless to say I was uber kinds of looking forward to tasting it. Then I did... and I almost cried from the let down of a life time. It's like reaching for ambrosia and getting flat 4 month old CapriSun instead. I am pleased with the lack of sugar in the supp, but seriously it still needs to be palatable guys!

So here is where the "tanked" value really comes in for me. I use ZMK & Cordygen5, both Millennium products the I love, so I was truly thinking adding another would work out well. Crash. Burn. Blah. No "Intensity/Power/Drive/Pump" to be felt anywhere near me. Look up all the ingredients all the effects of those on test subjects, this stuff should be as epic as it adverts as being. Sadly, at least for me, that wasn't the case.

Now, for this I am not sure if it is just that NOxplode is that much more stacked with some such or another that effects me more (which really? RagNO has a ton of caffeine, so...). The all-in-one advert on and for this supp fell flat on its other supps in here too. I had to add in too many things to get back to the level I am used to with NOxplde. Lastly, I fell below my usual gains it almost felt like going backwards.

Aftermath: I miss my NOxplde.

Overall: 5/10 at best

March 18, 2011

• Strong Drvie And Intensity
        • Experiment With Timing
        First off, this product was recommended to me, and was a little skeptical at first. I had never heard of this product much less the company, but I had just finished a container of Jack3d, and wanted something with a cleaner burn. This product definitely delivered. I'll go into detail below. I chose the Blue Rasp. flavor.

Previous PWO's used: Muscle Marinade, M5, N-Zero, Jack3d, Superpump 250, NO-Xplode, Buzzerk, HemoRage, WhiteFlood, Launch.

First, I was using this product solo for a pwo, but I experimented and stacked it for a week with Cellucor M5 towards the end(free-sample why not?). I was using the typical Optimum Nutr. Whey and Purple Wraath as an intra. Not a bad stack.

Mixability: 7/10
        Turned the water a cool thick blue color, but still had chalky bits at the bottom. Its nothing a little extra water at the end cant fix tho. If left to sit out for a few hours, it settles and you gotta reshake it, but it instantly gains its old color back.

Taste: 6/10
        Strangely this product smells MUCH better than it tastes. It literally made my mouth water just smelling it lol. So mixin it up I thought this had to taste pretty freakin' sweet. WRONG. Its been over a year since my last tub and I can still remember the taste. It has a bitter/subtle taste. Absolutely not one of the worst ive ever had, but not one of the best either. Kind of a happy medium. Its not too sour or sweet. A little chalky after taste tho. But who cares about taste when results matter?

I never give 10's and RARELy give 9's, but this one earned it's 9. My first 45 minutes after taking it was the perfect amount of time for it to kick in. I had to experiment with it, because if I wait too long, Ill loose the effect in my opinion. I could start to feel a Drive to workout. It wasnt the jittery climb-the-wall energy like Jack3d or Superpump. Just a desire to workout. Like the feeling you NEED to. On the way to the gym I usually put an extra hald scoop to drink on the way just to put me at that sweetspot. While working out
        I had a great intensity. I didnt sweat my ass off like with Muscle Marinade either. I just had a clean focus and the Drive to push myself. I also had that agression in the gym. It was kinda the feeling that you own the place and it gave me some awesome workouts. I definitely kept a good Momentum and it lasted me through the toughest leg days. It gives off a great pump and definitely gives you the "swoll" look lol.

Aftermath: I really didn't have a crash after it wore off. Yes I was dog tired, but that just means a good day at the gym. Im a night owl and sometimes I get home late from class, which results in late workouts. I had no problem sleeping after this, at least it was that way for me. Once youre done youre done though so dont try to come back later on the same serving.

This was a great change-up for me. I had never had a pwo like this little guy and I picked up a containter for around 38? If I remember correctly. So for about 40 workouts its not a bad deal. It has a huge creatine profile, so its your choice to not use any additional creatine with it. You dont have to take 4 scoops towards the end like with jack3d so theres no cheating lol. Im a big guy and 1 to 1 1/2 scoops was enough for me. Will I take it again? Absolutely.