PEAK-ELITE PLUS™ Reviews

By: Millennium Sport Technologies

PEAK-ELITE PLUS™ is a Stimulant Free Pre-Workout manufactured by Millennium Sport Technologies. It can increase muscle performance, endurance and blood flow without the use of stiimulants. It promotes an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for sending it out!
  January 3, 2018

Hello fellow supplement users. It is time for another review. This is the second product from Millennium sports, Peak Elite. I used this as a stack with Elite Cordygen NanO2 to improve my physical capabilities. I am a 45 year old father, supplement junky and body restructuring guy. Currently I am trying to drop the fat and get into better shape. During this run I was using Shaun T's Insanity program as well as adding a few days of lifting to see if I could also gain some strength. Since August I have been eating pretty clean, using smoothies and dropping sugar. I would like to thank Millennium sports and the Trooper program for allowing me the opportunity to run this stack.

Pages 48 through 52

We have a few different things in this product. I am only talking about 3 of them, Peak ATP, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Actigin. It also has Vitamin C and D as well as Pomegranate Juice Extract. But those are self explanatory to me anyways.

Alpha Lipoic Acid @ 300mg: Standard dosing is 300 to 600mg so we are in the "safe" zone. This product helps reduce Bio-markers of Oxidation, and is used in energy production. I figure it had to have some effect as I had more energy and didn't seem to get as run down as I normally would.

ActiGin @ 50mg: As I noted in my review of their Cordygen product this is an acceptable dose. Now since I was taking both I received a double dose, but I noticed no negative side effects from taking it.

Peak ATP @ 448mg: (yielding 400mg of Adenosine 5'-Triphosphate). From what I see this is a normal dose. As I listed above, some studies show it works, some show it doesn't. My personal opinion is that this product worked for me, and I guess that is what is important.

----Taste/Mix-ability/Dosing----

These are V-Caps and had no taste. I never opened the caps so I don't think mixing is an issue either.

The suggested dosing for this product is 2 caps 30 to 60 minutes before exercise, and before breakfast on off days. It is to be taken on an empty stomach. Because I was stacking this product I used it 60 minutes prior to exercise and had no problems what so ever. I work out in the morning so it wasn't hard to remember to pop some pills.

So here is where we have some interesting things. I say in my experience that this helped me make it through a month of Insanity. I was able to work out 6 days a week and continued to improve the whole time. I dropped about 6 pounds and increased my bench press power by getting more reps. I also am posting 2 links you can look at, one saying that ATP works and one saying ATP isn't bio-available orally. Also to note, it took about 2 days of being off of this stack for me to come down to reality. I am better than I was a month ago, however I did notice a down tick in my aerobic abilities.

Suggests it may have benefits.

Suggests not orally Bio-Available

As of 1/3/2018 their website has this listed at $54.95, but on sale for $44.44 for a 30 day supple.

Since I ran this product with Elite Cordygen NanO2, I have to say that a $80.00 monthly stack is a little pricey. However I don't think that it is really over priced. I think this stack works as a plateau buster to help you get over that hump.

Side Effects

I had no negative side effect while taking this product.

Conclusion

So what happens after a month of my super stack? I say that I have 2 products that I can recommend to help get you over that hump. Maybe it helps get you off the couch and on the way to a fitter life. I can say that it made my month a lot easier on me mentally and physically. Mentally I was performing better than I knew I should be able to. Physically I improved and had great results. I know some people will think it is a little expensive to drop $80.00 on a stack, but considering you don't have to worry about too much caffeine, and still get great workouts it's not a bad idea. I still say that for me it will be a 2 or 3 time per year when I need that edge or want to bust a plateau. So if you have some extra cash and want to push your limits give this stuff a try.

• Rep for this Brand
    January 3, 2018

Thanks for your review! As you stated, customers are always encouraged to use SR50 to receive 50% off all prices all day, every day. Or sign up for our newsletter for deeper discount codes and specials!

• Wis3guy
    January 3, 2018

Your welcome, this stack seriously helped my ego through the month. Sorry I didn't post the code, wasn't sure how long it would be out there. Thanks again!!