(Better than 22% in Multi-Vitamins)

MVP-365™ is a Multi-Vitamin manufactured by Millennium Sport Technologies. It is designed to help provide the body with a wide array of micro nutrients that are vital for optimal health. It could be described as an 'insurance policy' to ensure that you're getting all of your vitamins and minerals but it is still crucial to eat a balanced diet.

Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins

Overall
Thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for sending it out!
  April 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Complete Profile
  • Non Proprietary Blend
  • 100% Of RDA
  • Underdosed Extras

Thank you to the SR troops program and the folks at Millenium Sport Technology for the opportunity to try their MVP 365 multi-vitamin. A daily muti-vitamin is a staple for me on a daily basis. I have tried dozens of different brands over the years, via various different forms (ie. capsule, hard pill, powder). Please remember, multi-vitamins are used to supplement your intake of vitamins and minerals from whole food sources.

Expectations:
As long as the mulit-vitamin has 100% of the recommended dosage, I am fine with that. Some multi-vitamins I have felt, via increased energy, however, the goal is that they have some underlying benefit which is probably impossible to gauge.

The product has a rather long list of 40 ingredients, contained in 4 capsules. It's a fully disclosed label for all 40 ingredients.

The Good:

The product has your staple 100% or more of your recommended daily allowance of A, C, D-3, E, K, thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, B-6, Folate, B-12, Biotin, D-clacium, Iodine. These are your staples.

The Meh:

Not going to run down the whole list, they threw in some fluff after the above staples, which isn't a bad thing, but they are a bit under dosed, and possibly not effective. For example Ashwagandha (sleep, energy, aphrodisiac) at 50mg. Some practitioners and studies indicate a minimum effective dosage of at least 300mg per day.

Taste: The product has no taste as it is in capsule form

Mixability: There is no mixing with the product as it is in capsule form

Dosing:

4 capsules is one serving

I took the product as directed 2 capsules in the morning with breakfast and 2 capsules with lunch
Based on this dosing it took me 30 days to complete the product, which is contained in each bottle

Very tough to rate the effectiveness, in general, for multi-vitamins. Some in the past I have felt, and some I have not, from a physical effectiveness perspective. MVP 365 had all the RDA percentages that I would look for in the main ingredients. The extra fluff ingredients are a nice addition, however many are quite under dosed and you are paying for them. Hopefully, the product had some underlying benefits for my body.

Value 6/10

The product can be purchased for $17.99 on All Star Health, but you have to purchase $50 or more. That's a decent price, but you have to buy other products.

Side Effects

No side effects during the use of this product

Conclusion

Not a bad multi-vitamin for around $22, which is about the lowest I have seen the price. I would buy it on sale, as there's a few other multi-vitamins I have had that are slightly cheaper without all the fluff.

Other Prices:
AllStarHealth   $22.49
Amazon   $26.49
Millennium Sport Technologies   $39.95

Overall
Thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies for sending it out!
  February 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Extras
  • Complete Profile

Big thanks to Millenium Sport Technology for sending over a bottle of MVP 365 to try. Multivitamins are an often overlooked staple in any supplement stack. Whether people just don't see the value and omit them completely or just buy a dirt cheap version it is an often neglected area of people's supplementation. MVP 365 is touted as a multivitamin

Rather than make an attempt to run through the lengthy ingredient profile in its entirety it would probably be best to highlight what I like and what I thought could be done better. I will include the complete profile as an image for anyone who is curious.

They definitely packed a lot into this blend. All the standard fare in terms of vitamins are present in generous amounts, including a very complete B-Vitamin complex. I can tell you that they certainly didn't skimp on the Riboflavin by the glowing nature of my urine. I would have liked to see a little more in terms of minerals since the magnesium and calcium aren't present in very high doses. Worth noting that they don't use oxide form minerals which have been proven to have issues with being absorbed by your body.

An interesting aspect of this product and one I have not seen in any other multivitamin is the inclusion of Krebs Cycle Intermediates. I haven't really seen any studies on whether or not taking these intermediates will have an enhanced effect on the actual function of the Krebs Cycle but an interesting inclusion nonetheless. If you are wondering what the hell the Krebs Cycle is you can check out this link.

Along with the aforementioned compounds there is a lengthy list of antioxidants included in the mix and also a delivery and absorption blend. Worth noting that with the exception of the delivery and absorption blend that there are no prop blends which is always nice. Rather than hide behind prop blends they do a damn good job of disclosing the amounts of every last ingredient.

A serving size is 4 capsules and I will say that I absolutely love the fact that this product is in capsule form rather than hard pressed pills. The recommended dosing protocol is to split the 4 capsules into 2 servings with lunch and dinner. A simple enough protocol for anyone to follow.

Quantifying the results of a multivitamin can be pretty challenging since they have a less profound effect than other categories of supplements. I can say that my energy levels have remained pretty high even in the absence of stimulants. Probably thanks mostly to the B-Vitamin complex. You're probably not going to notice some massive jump in your sense of well being unless you are just completely vitamin deficient when you start taking a multivitamin. But based on everything I have seen in the ingredient profile and my day to day sense of well being I can safely say that this is one of the better multis out there.

At four capsules per day you are looking at a months supply from each bottle. Best price I found was about $22. This may seem a little high to some people. Especially when you compare to a generic one a day multivitamin. But you have to look at what you're getting for your money. Think of it in terms of the food you buy. You can buy $100 worth of ramen noodles and eat for a long time or $100 worth of organic produce and eat for a few days. When it's all said and done the ramen being cheaper doesn't make it a better value to your overall health. I think that all in all $22 is a pretty damn good value in terms of what MVP 365 delivers. I honestly don't mind paying more for a quality product and less than $1 per day to ensure you're getting a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals isn't too bad.

Side Effects

Other than the Riboflavin turning my urine into glow stick liquid I can't say that I felt any negative side effects.

Conclusion

Making sure that you get the proper nutrition is a vital component to any athlete's daily regiment. Most of us are not going to hit our numbers every day on getting the RDA of all of our vitamins and minerals. To fill the gap you should be using a quality multivitamin and for me MVP 365 fits the bill and does so at a reasonable price point and includes some nice extras. I think I found my new go to for my multivitamin.

Other Prices: