Ranks #8 (better than 93%)
In: Weight Loss > Thermogenics

M2 Thermogenic is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Micronamin. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Chuntz
TROOPer Level: 34
  January 2, 2017

Thanks to Micronamin for sending it out!

I've been bulking up the past few months. Taking in a lot more than I have lately since I stopped my cut and being on the keto diet. From an increase in food and using creatine I was feeling really bloated out some days and losing some cuts so I decided to throw this into my diet and do fasted cardio 2-3 times a week just to reduce bloatedness and try to stay as lean as I could.

Ingredients are straight forward with a fully disclosed label. It uses an extended release of caffeine dosed at 200mg. I do not have a problem with stims but this is a good way to get accustomed to them if you are stim sensitive. There is also yohimbine listed, which some people cannot handle, so be mindful. The most appealing part though is the extended release in my opinion, it helps give you a boost of caffeine to start and then helps you keep going throughout the day, so its perfect for that am cardio.

Taste: No taste with these pills. Water and down them. No nasty burps.

Mixability: No stomach issues once digested

Dosing: ONE pill a day. You can up it to two pills for the day if you want to take one in the afternoon though. I wasn't on a crazy cut, just wanted to reduce bloat so one pill was fine.

I saw this had good reviews so i decided to pick this up. My biggest concern was if it is going to make me sweat more/less. I feel that is one of the best ways to see if it is working (aside from noticeable change in the mirror). This did what I wanted to do and all i changed was my cardio regimen, no diet. It helped to reduce my bloating issues during my bulk. I also sweated like a pig while a the gym, which I love when it just pours off of you and you start to glisten like a Greek God.

It depends how you plan on taking this. You can find this for $24.99 on most websites like Amazon. If you do the recommended one pill a day, $24.99 seems standard for me, a bonuses if anything due to the fully disclosed label. If you take two pills a day this will only last you 15 days, so its up to the user.

Side Effects

No sides effects. I only sweat while I was working out. Some thermos make me sweat while I'm not doing anything and leave me with pit stains.

Conclusion

This did what I wanted it to do. I'm going to pick this up again when I decide to cut and probably try it out at 2 pills a day to increase my results. I'd also run this while on keto to really increase my physique. Overall, I'm sold on this and will load it into my summer arsenal.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Makes You Sweat
  • Clean Energy
    Vaughn
    TROOPer Level: 45
      December 28, 2016

Thanks to Micronamin for sending it out!

Disclaimer: I did just post a review for a different thermogenic, but I did not take them together. I actually took this after taking a short break from the previous thermogenics. I fell behind on these two reviews due to a hectic end of the school semester and an ACL reconstruction surgery of which my recovery has been tougher than expected. I apologize and hopefully I'll be able to get back to normal quickly!

Back again today to review a thermogenics fat burner called M2 from Micronamin. Micronamin gives a portion of its profits to veteran based organizations and although I have never served a lot of family and friends have so much respect to that. As we all know, if you want to lose weight cardio and diet is the way to go, but a good fat burner can make the experience more tolerable and provide some quicker results. Let's see how this did for me.

I attached the supplement facts and right away M2 gets props for having fully disclosed ingredients. Although some of the ingredients maybe be a little under dosed (green tea, synephrine, yohimbine), it looks like a strong profile of thermogenics, stimulants, blood sugar regulators, and nootropics. I like the extended release and immediate release caffeine for the clean energy that adds up to 250 mg total. Overall, I like the profile knowing that these ingredients can have great synergistic properties.

Micronamin had in their description of this product a list for suggestions, which makes me think even more highly about this company. My personal suggestions would be to make a powdered version of this which I prefer, although I may be an outlier. Maybe add some Carnitine, ashwagnda, and switch yohimbine to rauwolscine. Just some of the things I like to see in my day burners.

No taste or mixability with veggie caps. Dosing is a true one a day. Didn't think this was really the case, but as I'll explain later it truly is. With any yohimbine you want to try and take it fasted as carbs can make it much less effective. To get the most bang out of my buck I tried to take it preworkout to amp up the cardio.

As mentioned previously, I have been cutting a long time for my wedding and knee surgery. I just finished Nutrex Lipo 6 black ultra concentrate a week earlier before I jumped into this. I'm pretty lean and so of course I wasn't going to be dropping 20 lbs in a month on this. I did however drop pounds, leaned out some, and M2 made it a much easier cutting month than some of the other fat burners I have taken. I'll try to break it down.

Energy: Very, very subtle. Definitely not a straight up rush of energy but perks you up. In fact, I thought to myself this isn't strong enough at first. I am a stim junkie and always take strong preworkouts, fat burners, so I added another's pill one in the morning and one in the late afternoon when I workout. That was a mistake as when it was bed time, I was still wide awake. So even though it's not a huge punch of energy, it's there and the stims are working. I do feel this is a true one a day.

Appetite suppressant: This was the best part of the product for me as it recalls did kill me appetite while taking this. Made it very easy to keep a caloric deficit which helped me greatly.

Focus: The stims in this gave me great focus and an overall sense of well being on this. I've been dieting a lot, working/working out with a bad knee, and this kept me in a good mood. That's a huge part of the battle for me when I'm dieting and my family and friends are thankful for this product haha.

Thermogenics: Not the greatest thermo ever, but did provide some heat and sweating while doing cardio. To add to the suggestions. List maybe some Capsimax?

Overall, I thought this was a great well rounded fat burner that helped me in a lot of areas even though I was skeptical of its strength.

So, a true one a day for under a $1 a day? I feel that's a great value as you can get this for just $24 for a full month supply. Great price in my opinion.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Really enjoyed this fat burner. Not perfect as some of my suggestions indicate, but a good fat burner at a good value, and you get to help out our service members. Nice.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Makes You Sweat
    • Clean Energy
      Wis3guy
      TROOPer Level: 45
        December 14, 2016

Thanks to Micronamin for sending it out!

Why, hello again.... I am a 44 year old who is constantly looking to burn more fat in my endeavor to reach 200#'s I have now dropped 15#'s this year, but it is slow going and painful. I have cleaned up my diet, I work out or do some cardio basically everyday, 3 to 4 lifting days and cardio on almost everyday. I am grateful for every opportunity to make loosing weight easier. So thank you Micronamin and the SRTrooper program!

No prop blend, makes me a happy guy! Seriously I like knowing what is going into the old machine. In fact as it gets older I get more picky about what I am willing to put in this bad boy. So here is my thoughts on the things that make this work.

Extended release @ 200mg. I think most people agree that research kinda starts at this level. I like the extended release version of caffeine as it allows some of you non stim tolerant people to use this with out getting all jittery and stuff.

Immediate release Caffeine (from Green tea leaf extract). I think this is a good dose for most people to start the engine.

Glucuronolactone at 150mg? Don't think I have had this so we went searching...... So this is used in energy drinks and I found dosages between 100 and 800mg daily. So I am not sure what they are going for, energy and endurance seem to need a higher dose, but still not a lot out there for me.

Vinpocetine at 5mg. This I found to be used to enhance blood flow, increase memory and be an anti aging agent. I found dosages listed between 15 and 60 mg per day in divided dosages. So this is under dosed from what I could find, but I like the word Periwinkle and that is the plant it comes from so I guess it can be in here.

Other ingredients are more common to me so if you want to know about them do your research boys and girls..

Since these are pills there is no taste, no nasty after burps either. Which is good as some pills have bad effects. Dosing was a little confusing, (I received a bottle with the shipping label over the directions). But the short story is the rep got back to me and it is a one a day dosing protocol, with them suggesting to not go over 2 pills a day. So 30 pills once a day is easy, I did switch to 2 a day for around half of the bottle which was still simple, I took one upon waking and the other around lunch time.

This is interesting. I did drop weight, which is staying off for the moment. I think that given the time of year that is impressive. I dropped around 4 pounds. I found the hunger control to be on point for me. I noticed increased sweating so that was a plus as well. The stimulant side of this product was ok as well. As a disclaimer, I can tolerate high amounts of caffeine, please asses your tolerance before dosing at 2 caps a day (each pill has 250mg of caffeine between 2 sources). I thought the product was effective in dropping some water weight from carbs I ate as well, I dropped a bunch right away. Remember I am trying to clean the diet up as well.

As of12-12-16 their website lists this for $24.99 (regular $44.99) for a 30 day supply at the recommended dosage. Amazon also has it for this price. I find this a very acceptable price for me. Less than a dollar a day for a little boost to my goals.

Side Effects

I ended up using the bathroom more often for a little, which was water weight. Other than that I had no negative side effects. I didn't get any crash while coming off of this product which is also extremely important for most of us, including me. No one wants to take a pill that makes them nap the day away....

Conclusion

So what is the final tally for M2 fat burner? I say it is worth a try. Now that being said, if you have a lot of experience with this stuff you will find that it is not the strongest thing on the market. If you are newer or just want a little bit of an edge, than this fits right in there. I didn't find anything dosed high enough to be a concern for most people. (although if you are caffeine sensitive it might be too high of a dose). Other than that I expect they will continue to tweak this product and I also think the price will come down which will increase the value. As a newer company I think they are on the right track, and will continue to watch for their new products.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Burns Fat
      • Makes You Sweat
        pancow
        TROOPer Level: 67
          October 22, 2016

First I would like to thank Micronamin for sending this fat burner out for review. This was the second supplement I requested for from then to have a nice preworkout stack for leaning out. Definitely worked like a fat burner is supposed to both combined with .30-06 and on its own for an affordable price.

Fully disclosed label for active ingredients, so Micronamin did well clarifying all the stuff in this fat burner instead of using a prop blend. The ingredients really are not anything new to the industry, but its effectiveness is definitely noticeable.

Primary ingredient is microencapsulated caffeine at 200mg, which is one of my favorite ingredients in a fat burner. I want to burn calories longer, and slowing down the release of caffeine makes this possible encouraging longer focus and awareness as well. Then green tea extract has been added to assist with the energy and fat burning process. PEA, Synephrine, and Yohimbine are in this as well adding to energy, thermogenesis, and mental focus.

No taste for the capsules and N/A for mixing. Dosing is just 1 capsule daily, which I took either pre-workout or mid-afternoon.

Definitely can notice the clean energy from the slow release of the caffeine. When combined with .30-06 the ingredients mash together for nice energy boosts with pumps as well. The yohimbine and synephrine mixed with niacin are probably the main reason I was sweating pretty intensely even with a big fan overhead. Fat burning came from the energy to train hard, the 3-5 hours of appetite suppression, and from the amount of sweating. I lost 1.5% BF in a month, which is pretty good.

Pretty cheap at $24.99 per serving plus you get free shipping from their website. On top of this some of the money goes to veteran foundations. Being a vet, this actually means something to me. All together it's cheap and less than a dollar per serving. 30 servings a bottle.

Side Effects

Intense heat sweats

Conclusion

A nice little fat burner in one pill. If anything it's just a good supplement to add on to a pump based PWO for the clean energy. Thanks for sending this out to review Micronamin.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Burns Fat
        • Makes You Sweat
        • Clean Energy