.30-06 Nitric Oxide Booster with DMHA Reviews

By: Micronamin

Pre-Workout > Pump
.30-06 Nitric Oxide Booster with DMHA is a Pump Product manufactured by Micronamin. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

October 20, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Sweats
  • Prop Blends

First I would like to thank Micronamin for sending this supplement out to review. I didn't have the chance to claim this through the TROOPs program, so I contacted them and was able to receive a full bottle to review. Looking at the reviews for this it seems to be a pretty debatable supplement on effectiveness, but I'd definitely have to say it worked for me in the pump and energy field.

This has been covered a few times already so I'll just hit on some key points for me. Unfortunately it's all proprietary blends, and I hope they change this method to be more transparent. Looking at the ingredient profile I honestly wasn't too impressed, but looks seem to have been deceiving with this one like a few others I've reviewed.

The primary blend has several pump ingredients such as A-AKG, OKG, and then beta alanine to give that extra performance boost and skin tingles. If you look at the ingredients they remind me of BELDT Labs VASST, which is one reason it worked well for me since I've had good experiences with them at what seems to be a low dose.

Synephrine and Yohimbe help increase energy slightly and induces some sweating, which made it a good mix with their M2 fat burner. That's really the more notable part of the ingredient profile for me.

Capsules tasted fine, no mixing for this, and dosing is 4 caps a day before workout.

Okay, so while taking .30-06 on its own I noticed awesome muscle pumps and my veins were poppin nicely. I definitely enjoyed the look it gave me in the gym, plus my pumps allowed me to move weight throughout a two hour workout. Then I added in the M2 fat burner about 2 weeks in and the intensity from the caffeine got crazy when combined with the yohimbe and synephrine. Crazy as in I was sweating my butt off and more alert. Overall .30-06 delivered for me both on its own and stacked with caffeine.

Cheapest I found this for is $23.49 on Amazon, which I think is well worth it for the pumps you get. This is definitely below a dollar per serving at around $0.78 each use. Plus some of the money goes to non profit veteran associations.

Side Effects

No bad side effects

Conclusion

I'd definitely recommend this supplement for the pumps plus how cheap it is. Thanks for responding to my message Micronamin and for allowing me to review .30-06.

Overall
Overall
4.4
4.8
4.3
  March 2, 2016

• Prop Blends

Whats up SR?! Another review here. I first want to say thank you to Micronamin and the TROOP program for giving me this opportunity. I focus on powerlifting and am doing a high rep cycle to build muscle than in a couple of weeks I will be transferring it into strength. I am still a N00B to the NO game. I have only tried two products and I'll explain why I don't think this one measured up.

Prop blends up the gazoo! My goodness. There's four prop blends all of which I feel are completely underdosed. Also they named one of the Prop blends "Warrior Stimulant..." to go along with the alpha theme they were going for with the camo and the name. Cool story, Bro. Don't get me wrong if this is Veteran owned I am not talking down in regards to the owner's service to the country (if he is a veteran), and in fact I am very grateful for all the troops. What I am trying to say is this whole theme of billy-bad@$$ery will only appeal to consumers that are either are naive to what goes into supplements or thinks its something cool to tell their friends they are using. The citrulline is third on a prop list of a combined 175mgs, so there's no way you are going to get the 3-6 grams. Why add niacin? It helps with muscle stiffness, in a way but what would be more noticeable is the usual flushing feeling and burning up. Both of which weren't noticed.

Their claim on their warrior complex: "Increases heart rate in healthy adults, allowing nutrients to be delivered to muscles faster. Contains antioxidants that act as a stimulant and an anti-depressant, could potentially aid in weight loss."

No way I thought I would have to see a psyche to get an anti-depressant!

"A-KIC is used to assist in extending muscle pump, signal muscle growth and recovery speed, and increases strength, stamina and sexual vigor. - Helps increase cardiovascular circulation and naturally boosts growth hormones."

No way so I could take this before having a great night with my wife, so I could go longer and stronger!

Yeah none of these made much sense. If this was a controlled study I'm sure the people that took the placebo pill would have noticed a bigger difference.

I took four pre workout. Easy white oblong capsules. One gulp no big deal!

Wow so I was on my cycle and I was blown away how crazy my pumps were! I could barely move! Everything felt rock hard! And than I stopped my halodrol/epistane cycle and started taking a preworkout with pump ingredients. Again what crazy pumps! And than I went close to ten workouts without being on a cycle and no pre..... Where did the pump go? It got lost. The first couple times I thought it was just off days that things weren't going right. Than I started to get my rhythm and my lifts were going the way they were supposed to... But yet again where were those insane pumps? I was taking them just like before except not stacked with anything and I realized these were completely ineffective for me. Could it work for someone else? Probably. Everyone's body is different and reacts differently to different substances and supplements. Was it effective for me? Not at all. Was I able to pump out more reps because of the increased stamina they promised? No. I could go on and on but by now I bet you guys get my point.

The value is around a buck per serving. Considering my run with this supplement... That's a whole dollar too much.

Side Effects

None. No good effects either... ok ok I'll stop.

Conclusion

My conclusion on this product is that it is not effective and I probably will never recommend nor take ever again. As a part time freelance graphic designer the package design on this is as bland as the product itself. Whatever rep for this company that reads this please be aware I am not saying you guys are horrible people or anything along those lines. Either I review a supplement and say extremely bluntly how it was mediocre or bad, or I go stark raving mad about how great it is. POPS OUT

5.6
      February 17, 2016

• Prop Blends

Thanks to SR.com and Micronamin for the chance to try a new product that I haven't tried before. I am in the middle of shedding some weight while trying to maintain or add muscle so when I saw the chance to add a NO Booster for pump and delivery purposes I thought what the heck, lets give it a shot.

PROP BLEND ALERT!!!

If you have read any of my reviews then you know I don't care for proprietary blends. It makes me think that the supplement company is trying to get away with underdosing a certain ingredient and that's not cool to me. I would always live in the transparency world if I ran a supplement company. Consumers want to know what they are paying for so that they can judge whether or not they believe the money is worth it. When you show a prop blend it's hard for me to know what/how much exactly I am putting into my body. Definitely work on the in the future. 30.06 has 4 prop blends in it:

1: Nitric Blast Proprietary Blend
    2: Warrior Stimulant Proprietary Blend
    3: Pre-Workout CoFactor Proprietary Blend
    4: Glycovascularity Proprietary Blend

I feel like if I knew how much of each product was in I could tell you why the product didn't work for me. As it stands, all I can do is guess.

Pretty simple dosing procedure. Take 4 pills, 30 minutes before your workout with a big ole' glass of H20. Some people might want to break the capsules open and put them in their pre workout.... That wasn't the case for me. I'd pop four, drink my preworkout, and head to the gym to see what kinda pump I could get from them....

I was pretty disappointed by the end of the bottle. I never felt like I got more of a pump than the one you get from just pumping iron itself. I will admit that I took this one time with a sample preworkout I had received that had a pump product in it and I felt it/saw it then for sure. That being said, I don't want to have to take a pump product with my PWO just to get a great pump. I want to take one or the other.

30 bones for 30 servings.... I think you could get better for the same $30. Just my opinion. If the dosing was up to par and they broke out the ingredients on the label to let you know how much was in it you might be able to tell if this product would work for you before ever having to spend the money.

Side Effects

No side effects for me

Conclusion

Thank you to Micronamin and sr.com for giving me the chance to try the product. I wish it had worked better for me than it did. I LOVE PUMP PRODUCTS, when they actually give you a pump. I just didn't feel, or see anything using 30.06. Would I take it again?? Not if I had a choice. The two most important things I look for in a NO Booster (Pump and ingredient label) just didn't live up to the billing.... I expected more from a product called 30.06, but in the end I got a cap gun....

February 10, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Painful Pump
    • Increased Sweats
    • Lightheaded
    Big shout out as always to the SR Troops community for giving us the opportunity to try products of unknown companies and also big respect to Microanim for being apart of the SR Troops community. As some of you have seen in my previous reviews I love all things pump. I feel like it gives you the extra boost you need to have a sick workout even if you can't get yourself into the mood fully mentally.

This product has a lot of claims and most of them are too long to paste and copy here. However, as we've learned in the past its always better to under promise and over deliver. When you make exuberant claims but your product barely scratches the surface on terms of meeting expectations I believe it does not reflect well back on the company.

==========================

Ingredients: 7/10 - So theres basically 4 different prop blends. As ive stated before prop blends are the worst and should not be used for companies that are trying to be transparent. However, even though its a prop blend, the ingredients together seem to work, and work well they do.
    The four blends are:

1) Nitric Blast Prop Blend
    2) Warrior Stimulant Prop Blend
    3) Pro-Workout CoFactor Prop Blend
    4) Glycovascularity Prop Blend

Together these four blends seem to be very well balanced and dosed, well as it worked for me in particular.

==========================

Dosing: 10/10 - The dosing is straight forward. 4 pills with water 30 minutes before the workout. I am never a fan of taking pills that can be instead broken down and thrown into my pwo. That's how I dosed it. I threw the 4 pill powder with my PWO. I made sure to use a PWO that contained zero pump stimulants so that I can judge this Pump product on those merits alone. I kept the same protocol throughout most of the 4 week cycle, however, towards the last week I would dose it about 10 minutes before my workout to see if I noticed any big diff, and I have not.

==========================

Effectiveness: 8/10 - This product delivered hands down. The majority of the blend is Arginine, mixed with some Yohimbine, Niacin, L-Citrulin and Beta Alanine. So heres the thing, the first blend that had the Arginine and Beta Alanine was not really dosed that high for me to feel anything, however in the combination of all these ingredients it actually blew up my poor expectations of this product. This product was used strictly for pump, however, I did get some extra energy boost that I would not feel only when I took my PWO. Secondly, the pump was pretty amazing.

1) The first thing I noticed about this product with the pump was the vascularity. Now I am currently bulking so I have more fat than usual and my bf percentage is a lot higher than usual, but when this pump kicked in, boy did it throw my vascularity to the top of my muscles. The aforementioned groups were arms, shoulders, traps, back and quads.

2) At times the pump was so painful that it was really hard to do non compound isolation movements. I could feel a really bad burn in my muscles but on the other hand they were super pumped. So I can't complain and can only attest to it working really well.

3) Sometimes I've had workouts that went as long as 2 hours and I have to say that even after I left the gym and was on my way home walking, I could feel my muscles tensed up and fully pumped. This lasted for about 2 hours after the workout, a perfect window between sleep and seeing my girl. The lasting effect really aids in the bedroom.

4) When I mixed this with my PWO I noticed I would sweat a lot more and even felt very lightheaded when I did some heavy lifts, which I guess I could attest to more blood flow through my muscles. Not always a good thing because there were times when I had to stop and take long breaks.

==========================

Value: 8/10 - $30 for 30 days worth. There was never a reason for me to double up my dosage and I was able to get exactly 30 days from this product. Pretty reasonable value in my opinion.

==========================

Overall: 8/10 - This is a solid Pump product. I have tried on numerous occasions to use this product without a PWO and I learned that the pump was still there, but the vascularity was a lot smaller and there was no energy to backup the sick pumps. So I recommend stacking this with a PWO. Otherwise great product.

Overall
    Overall
    3.8
    3.5
    3.5
      February 2, 2016

• Underdosed Ingredients

Before I start I would like to thank Micronamin for participating in the SR Troop Program. This was the first time I've heard of this company and was looking for a N.O. Booster instead of using a traditional PWO product. Another drawing point to this product - No use of outrageous claims. During the duration of this review I've been on the Candito Program 5 days a week focusing on strength. I do train arms once a week focusing on hypertrophy and volume.

The very first thing I saw regarding the ingredient profile was the use of prop blends. Micronamin at least organizes the ingredients into 4 different categories. I did some research and found the actual dosages of each ingredient on their website - http://www.micronamin.com/product/30-06-advanced-nitric-oxide-pre-workout-pill/

They do a nice job of explaining every ingredient they use in .30-06. However after doing more research I noticed most ingredients to not be sufficiently dosed effectively. For example A-AKG at 500 mg is less than 3 to as much as 8 times minimum studied dosages. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16928472?dopt=Citation These findings are pretty much all found for each ingredient - Under dosed.

Taste - None

Mixability - Easy to swallow capsules

Dosing - Protocol for adults: Take 4 capsules 30-60 min prior to workout. Also drink 64 oz of water daily. For the most part I followed the dosing protocol however after a week or so I was taking 2 servings.

During the first week of use I noticed nothing, No stimulant or N.O effect whatsoever. Starting week two I went up to 2 servings. At this point there still was very little in terms of vascularity, pumps or stimulant effect. Theres really not a whole lot to say other than it didn't work for me.

You can find bottles of .30-06 on the Micronamin website along with Amazon for $29.99. Your paying around .25 per capsule or $1 a serving. For myself a bottle would last 15 days for $2 a day which is really high. Speaking of Amazon I found they have 32 reviews- the lowest being a 4 star and 31 being 5 stars.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion this product is under dosed and non-effective. At two servings most ingredients are still under dosed and I couldn't tell if this was really a placebo. =This product would be better termed as an N.O. Booster rather than a PWO supplement as you **MIGHT** have better results stacking with a traditional PWO supplement. I still want to thank Micronamin for participating in the SR Troop program.

Overall
      Overall
      4.6
      5.3
      4.2
        January 20, 2016

Cons:

Hey guys, Flash here to review .30-06 by Micronamin. I want to thank TROOPS and Micronamin for the opportunity to review this product. I have been ramping up my workouts to 5 days a week and sometimes twice a day, trying to get back into form and making additions to my home gym. I have been doing a powerlifting base regimen and high-volume accessory work. I have also spent a lot more time in the kitchen meal prepping and have been slowly cutting weight that way.

This profile is basically four mini proprietary blends. Each serving consists of 4 capsules and there are 30 servings in each bottle.

Nitric Blast Prop Blend: 1975mg
        Arginine-AKG
        Ornithine-OKG
        Glutamine-AKG
        Arginine-Ketoisocaproate
        L-Arginine Monohydrate
        Beta Alanine

Here are some points on some of these that I posted in another review of a similar product.
        L-Arginine AKG:
        Standard dosing is 3-6g per day. I opted for the two servings a day so this fits in the higher range of daily dosage. However that is probably for someone 60-80 lbs lighter than me, still within acceptable range. L-Arginine supplementation is well known for increased NO levels, increase workout capacity, increase in blood flow in some studies, and provide other benefits in minor ways.

L-Arginine Ketoisocaproate:
        Not quite sure why this is in here either. This compound is 66% arginine so congrats you get 10mg if Arginine extra.

L-Ornathine AKG:
        This seems to be grossly underdosed with the low end of normal dosing being around 3 grams. Ornathine converts to citrulline producing the byproduct urea. It effectively decreases the ammonia buildup from exercise therefore prolonging workout endurance, stamina, and apparently slightly increases sleep quality as well.

L-Glutamine AKG:
        This is a great compound for Nitrogen retention and cell volumization but a normal daily dose would be between 3-6 grams. At 150mg per day this is sadly underdosed.

I am not even touching on beta-alanine that has an effective dose of 3.2g/day I believe, or the Monohydrate version of L-Arginine.

The dosing of this product is very disappointing for a supposed NO/Preworkout supplement. I rated a similar product average at best due to dosing and that product contained a full 30% more than this one did and was fully disclosed, not a prop blend.

Warrior Stimulant Prop Blend: 75mg
        Synephrine
        Yohimbe
        Niacinamide

This blend seems to be a better dosed blend. A decent dose for the synephrine is about 50mg and for Yohimbe 20+mg. As far as Niacinamide, it is usually dosed much higher so I really don't see the benefit behind adding such a small amount assuming this is the lowest dose of the three.

Pre-Workout CoFactor Prop Blend: 175mg

Calcium
        Potassium
        L-Citrulline
        Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide

Seems like some electrolytes of endurance, L-Citrulline is grotesquely underdosed when its usually needed in 3-6 gram doses. NAD is the coenzyme of Niacinamide which is good at this helps product ATP or cellular energy. All the same still grossly underdosed.

Glycovascularity Prop Blend: 200mg

Potassium Glycerophosphate
        Magnesium Glycerophosphate

These are potassium and magnesium salts used to supplement these minerals/electrolytes.

Funny enough, while checking the price, on amazon they have a fully disclosed profile: This is NOT what is printed on my bottle!!!

NITRIC BLAST:
        850 mg - Beta-Alanine
        500 mg - Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate
        100 mg - Ornithine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate (OKG)
        100 mg - Glutamine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate (GKG)
        25 mg - Arginine-Ketoisocaproate (A-KIC)
        400 mg - L-Arginine Monohydrate
        WARRIOR STIMULANT:
        25 mg - Synephrine
        20 mg - Yohimbe
        30 mg - Niacin (as Niacinamide)
        PRE-WORKOUT COFACTOR:
        75 mg - Calcium (as calcium phosphate)
        50 mg - Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate)
        50 mg - L-Citrulline
        200 mcg - Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide
        GLYCOVASCULARITY:
        100 mg - Potassium Glycerophosphate
        100 mg - Magnesium Glycerophosphate

These four pills had no taste or mixability issues. Dosing was simple, although after about a week I doubled the dosage.

On a single dose of this product I noticed pretty much nothing. Maybe a slight stimulant effect from the Stimulant Blend, but no pumps or other benefits. Period. I tried this solo as a PWO for about a week and couldn't take it any more. I doubled the dose. Better energy, still not up to par with my usual PWO intake and still nothing noticeable in the pumps of vascularity department. Sometimes I would work out twice a day and take a different preworkout in the morning or afternoon and I would get a more noticeable jolt from on of my tried and true's, but really the energy itself was sub par at best and even at double doses, the NO profile in this is weak at best and sub par to even the last NO product I reviewed.

This product sells for 29.99 for 30 servings, which I would give a good value if you got good results from a single dose of this product. I did not, not even on double product. This product was not a good value.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, it's hard to say a lot about a product that does not produce results. That is pretty much all you can say. The ingredient profile is sad even at a double dose, maybe you can say that the electrolyte blend is nice, but that is an afterthought when you don't get the NO benefits that a product is supposed to be centered around.