12 Gauge Pre Workout with DMHA Reviews

By: Micronamin

Ranks #113 (better than 54%)
In: Pre-Workout > Stimulant

12 Gauge Pre Workout with DMHA is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Micronamin. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
DEALS (2)

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Micronamin for sending it out!
  July 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Heightened Endurance
  • Great Engage
  • Affordable
  • Some Better Dosages
  • Poor Taste
  • High Stimulant

Hello Troopers,

I always very excited to review a pre-workout and I was even more excited taking this product as I was just coming off a STIM break, so my stim tolerance recharged and was ready. I took this pre-workout during my cutting phase while I aimed for hypertrophy training and strength training offset every other day.

This product is broken in to subsections that detail the ingridents that contribute to a specific cause. I will high the most profound ingredients in these subsections.

Superior Endurance Formula:
4g of Citrulline Mallate - mixed research regarding the efficacy at this dosage...would have like to see a safer 5g - 10g of CL to ensure complete effectiveness.
3g of Beta Alanine

Advanced Strength Formula:
Creatine Monohydrate: 1.5g= I would have liked to see double CM in this section...my research steers me towards the direction that 3-5g is the ideal effective dose range.
Creatine HCL: 750mg = Again, here with the CHL I would have like to see double its dosage to preserve an effective dose.

Insane Energy Formula:
DMHA: 100mg
Caffeine Anhydrous: 100mg
Caffeine Malate: 100mg
DiCaffeine Malate:100mg

(Adequate dosages here in this formula, please If you are not used to high stimulant pre-workouts this may upset your stomach)***

Precision Formula + Intensifier Blend = 722mg
A combination of ingredients used to promote focus and concentration and added Maca Root and Niancin to help reinforce natural body functioning.

Taste: I had the lemon lime flavor. Unfortunately, I did not like the flavor at all. It tasted like really watered down sour lemonade. I am not one to be selective about what I am drinking, but it definitely helps when a pre-work taste is made to be enjoyable. 4/10

Mixability: Some slight residue if not shaken thoroughly, no a big issue.

Dosing: 1 scoop = 12.8g, taken 30 minutes before workout.

This Pre-Workout introduced a lot of varying ingredients & I was not sure how my body was going to respond.

Pump: Unfortunately, the elusive pump was once again out of reach. I craved a pump so hard while on this product and while I did not have an extraordinary pump, it did prove to to allow me really engage in a mind-muscle connection and feel the squeeze + the burn during high volume sets.

Endurance: This is where I found the product to be most useful! I believe its strategic inclusion of 3 caffeine ingridents and DHMA stimulant supplementation really hit me like a TRUCK. 20 minutes into my workout I was sweating bullets, but I fell well and in control of my workout. I can definitely say that this product really allowed to to cut my rest times by 15-20 seconds and I did feel that I had an extra bit of energy in the bucket towards the last mile of my workouts.

I will not that 2 weeks into taking this product one might feel a diminishing effect. The endurance was still there, but with such a high stim inclusion one can expect that tolerance to grow quickly...and in my case it did. Workouts were still filled with stamina...but that extra bit of energy at the of my workouts started to wind down slowly.

What can you expect prior to your workout? - If you're like me and you enjoy the tingling sensation on your face, sharp sense of focus/concentration, and the desire to unleash at the gym...this pre-workout accomplishes one of the most integral components I look for in a product...it kick me in the rear and it gets me to make moves and flex some muscle.

Lowest valule for this product is $27 on Amazon. Considering this product is 30 servings and valued at $1 per serving, This Product falls under the average price of a decent Pre-Workout in the market. However, I was say even as a standalone "endurance" product this product is worth $30 in its own...considering it is a PWO...I would classify it in the higher tier of pre-workouts in its column.

Side Effects

No observed side effects. (Just avoid lemon-lime flavor)!

Conclusion

12 GAUGE brings the BANG for your BUCK and the SWEAT for your NECK. I absolutely enjoyed my run with this product. With the exception of its taste, a few desired inclusion of more CM and Creatine...I can see this PWO having a lot of potential. This product is meant to wake you up, get you to the gym, and not allow you to stop. Give it a go!
  • Lemon lime: 4/10

• Micronamin
    Rep for this Brand
    4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review 12 Gauge! We appreciate the honest feedback, and we are gathering data for a future version of the product and your input goes a long way. As for the flavor, we have found that the pure Vinpocetine that we use, especially when combined with White Willow, has a terrible flavor. However, we are testing whether these 2 ingredients are essential, and may increase other dosages if we decide to remove them. It may just be the Lemon-Lime mixed with those 2 ingredients, because Grape tastes MUCH better!

• Wis3guy
    TROOPer Level: 45
    4 weeks ago

Great job on the breakdown. Sometimes ya gotta pay to play in the old taste department though.