X-Fit Trainer has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

X-Fit Trainer Reviews

By: MHP

FORUM TOPICS

X-Fit Trainer is a Pre-Workout manufactured by MHP. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

X-Fit Trainer has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Overall
Overall
  December 15, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Flavor
    This is my first review I've done in a long time. My goal is to do better than what I have done in the past, so here we go.
    X Fit Trainer is a good solid pre workout from MHP. I am always looking for the next great thing out there especially when it comes to PWO products. We all know that there literally is hundreds it seems to choose from. X Fit is targeted for the Crossfit, P90X and other high intensity training programs by their advertising.
    I am a P90X and X2 grad several times over along with Insanity and Rip 60. I currently doing kind of a hybrid of all these. That being said when I came across this in an ad in Muscle and Fitness I decided to check into it and possibly pick some up if I found a good deal. I found a good deal of all places at GNC. At my local store they have it clearance and I was able to pick up 2 tubs for $30. Not too bad if it turned out to be average or a good deal if it worked well. I must say it has worked well for me.
    Supplement facts from the label:
    Creatine Mono, Beta Alanine: 8800mg.
    The tub states that this consists of 3.2g of BA. That means that there is 5.6g of creatine. Both good effective doses.
    Trainer post workout sustained calorie burning system: Raspberry ketone, Green tea extract supplying 250mg of natural caffeine. Total mg for this blend: 620mg.
    Trainer CortiFit blend, this consists of High potency Withania somnifera: 250mg.
    Even though X fit consists of 3 blends the label and the tub pretty much spell out what each has.
    Serving size is one scoop, 20 scoops per tub.
    Dosing is pretty simple, mix 1 scoop with 8oz water 30 minutes before workout.
    Mixability I would give a 7. It mixed up ok with a few shakes. It did foam up some and when finished drinking I needed to add a splash of water swish it around to get the remainder at the bottom. Not too big a deal but it is something you have to do to get it all.
    I could feel the BA within a few minutes and I love the BA tingle! I just really like that feeling. It gets me pumped up to get ready for my workout. Like the label says take about 30 minutes prior and you will be ready.
    I'm kind of an old stim junkie so the stims in this were just right for me. It was a nice slow build, nice and clean, no jitters just good clean energy. No crash afterwards.
    Effectiveness I would have to give a 9. With everything that is in it XFit trainer helps push me through the hardest workouts. The BA really helped with endurance. It seemed like every workout I could just keep pushing for that extra rep. The combo of the creatine and the BA at the doses that are in this really hit the spot.
    I feel as though MHP hit a home run with X fit Trainer. Even though it is geared towards the Crossfitters of the world I believe that anyone who lifts weights can and will benefit as well.
    I'm sure I left some stuff out that you all may want to know and I hope that this all makes sense and isn't all jumbled up as I am doing this on my phone.
    Thanks and I hope this helps anymore who may be considering giving this a go.