Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Dopamite is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by MHP. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS

Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Overall
Overall
1.0
1.0
  June 1, 2013

This is my first review, so apologies for how raw it is

I was looking for a fat burner to help me do some clean sculpting that I was having a hard time getting rid of. I didn't want to use any of the thermos I had used in the past(cellucor's Super HD and Muscpharm's Shred Matrix) as I did not want a huge caffeine punch and the diuretic effects that come with those products even though both products are great.

I hadn't found a lot of information on this product before buying, but figured I would give it a shot and see how it played out.

Following the instructions to the "t" from the bottle I began taking this product a couple weeks ago. Every time I took it though, I would get ill like I had food poisoning. It was terrible and for the first couple days I thought I actually had something wrong with me or had bad meal. After figuring out this only occurred on days that I took dopamite I stopped taking it and the problem was solved.

During the time I was taking dopamine I did not notice any increased energy or weight loss. In what I had read from MHP and one of the reasons I decided to try this product, was that it was supposed to help increase dopamine levels. Essentially making a person happier. I noticed no such results.

In comparison with other fat burners I tried that have all the same promises except for the dopamine increase, MHP's dopamite was the worst and had no effect on me besides making me sick.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Makes You Feel Ill

• getnbigr78
    June 1, 2013

Honestly, this is a product that I am really disappointed in. I have been a big fan of a few of MHP's supplements, but when I read up on what Dopamite was actually suppose to do, I was like, well that's silly. I know the ad has some pretty ripped chick showing off her abs. I am sure that came from clenbuterol. Dopamite is just suppose to kill your appetite. Really nothing else. It does something that I use free will power to do. Sad product. Good honest review.

• Lorenzitto
    January 1, 2014

For me is neither clenbuterol or dopamite, the abs of 'dat chick on the ad.
    Maybe just PhotoShop or 3 months living and training at a sunny beach place like california or florida.
    Greetz from Italy