Cyclin-GF has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas

Cyclin-GF Reviews

By: MHP

FORUM TOPICS

Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas
Cyclin-GF is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by MHP. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.

Cyclin-GF has been reported as discontinued.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

February 8, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
This is a product that I really like. I am on my second cycle of it. What really prompted me to give it a shot was the fact that I read reviews on it discussing it's effectiveness when it comes to sleep. We all know how important sleep is to a body builder- especially the sometimes hard to reach REM. MHP discusses a decade of research that went into this product to develop it. I believe there are two essential ingredients that really make it effective- ZMA and Valerian root. The ZMA helps with hormonal support and the Valerian root helps you sleep. I have definitely been sleeping a lot more since taking this product.

The first month that I took this was during a cutting cycle- I cut about 1500 calories out of my diet per day so I wasn't expecting to make any serious gains. The one thing that I did notice was increased recovery time. My workouts during that month consisted of 10 x 10's (10 sets of a weight 10x's with a 30 second rest.) If anyone reading this has ever done this type of workout, then they know that it can be very painful the following days. You also drop weight fast while using this workout style. I can say that I did lose about 10lbs during this month, but I gained strength, stamina, and looked a lot better. Of course, diet plays a big role, overall, but I believe Cyclin helped me with recovery and the ability to increase my strength. I would definitely recommend it, especially for those who have difficulty sleeping and making gains. It can be pricey but I have been able to find it at a cost of roughly have retail- so it boils down to about a dollar per day. Musclepharm has a similar product- it uses Melatonin instead of Valerian root and is about $10 cheaper. I am probably going to try that next month.

June 27, 2009

I have completed two cycles of MHP's cyclin-Gf. Generally, I believe that MHP makes a pretty decent product, but the downside for me and most people I talk with is the cost. Cyclin GF is a nighttime recovery/growth activator and sleep aid that contains ZMA. Now we all know that rest and recovery is the key to muscle growth and development, so I have mixed feelings about this product because I did get better rest and had a faster and fuller recovery on the product than not. As far as growth activator, I cant say that if I had used a ZMA based product alone that I wouldnt have gotten the same results. So I tried other bedtime recovery and growth products such as Hexaghen, ZMA Tech, and others. I liked the hexaghen product from musclemeds, although its expensive also, because it dissolved under the tongue and only a couple of tablets at that. The Cyclin product and the hexaghen product both gave me super intense dreams, as they are designed to put you into REM sleep. This allows your body to really recover, a good solid rest. So if your looking for a good nights sleep, and a decent recovery and dont mind paying a hefty price tag, go for it. But I believe that you can find a cheaper alternative that does the same thing. Hexaghen is ridiculously priced also, but I would give anything for a decent nights rest anyway. Your call.