Creatine Monohydrate Reviews

By: MHP

Creatine Monohydrate is a Creatine Monohydrate Product manufactured by MHP. It consists primarily of creatine monohydrate which is the oldest, most researched form. It is tried and true and is commonly seen as 'CreaPure' in today's products. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Overall
Overall
  September 30, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Great Value
  • Chalky Texture
  • Some Water Retention
This being my third creatine supplement, I wasn't really expecting a great deal. I picked this up for free when I bought MHP Up Your Mass, but decided to give it a go. I had previously tried and loved Con-Cret, so this had big shoes to fill.

I put on size pretty quickly with this product. I followed the directions carefully, and I liked that it was unflavoured. I just mixed it with water usually, but sometimes mixed it with my protein. The creatine was quite lumpy and thick; completely different to Con-Cret and GNC's Creatine Mono. It was very chalky, and didn't always mix perfectly.

That aside, the product delivered. Strength went up, size went up, endurance went up. Water retention/bloating noticeable but expected - certainly nothing drastic, but when I stopped taking this and began cutting, I leaned up quickly (and 'nicely').

The value is good. You can pick up a tub for about $10 from bb.com. Is it the best creatine out there? No. Does it work? Yes. Taking this into account, and the sheer value of it, give it a try and see how it goes for you. I like it - I would definitely use it again.