Advanced Creatine Blast RTC Reviews

By: Met-Rx

Creatine > Blends
Advanced Creatine Blast RTC is a Creatine Blend manufactured by Met-Rx. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

August 15, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Pump
  • Increased Strength
  • Water Retention
  • Smooth Muscle Look
After doing KreAlklyn for awhile, I gave my body about 2 weeks break and switched back to regular creatine (although this is a blend, none of the creatine is buffered)

First workout was bad ass! I was waaaay to pumped. I experienced this type of pump the first time I took creatine (which was phosphagen back in the 90s).

This pump was identical. Everything was swollen and I had relentless strength. But not much vascularity or striations. I knew that going in so it was no surprise.

I took 1 full scoop preworkout the first couple of times. Then I took 1 full scoop pre and post workout because I could afford the luxury. If you dont want to break the bank do 1 scoop only either pre or post, depending on your body's response to it.

Off days, 1 scoop first thing AM!

I love this feeling but like all other creatines, the fun stops when the water retention disappears. You can still make very good gains, however. I did enjoy this product a great deal. I prefer Creatine Surge by Jarrow, for a non-buffered source.
Otherwise its KreAlklyn by Vitasport.

April 30, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump And Added Vasculature
  • Gi Bloat
  • Nausea
This supplement worked very well for me. Very good pumps, noticed better vasculature and a little extra stamina in the gym. The taste was almost too sweet. It is relatively high in carbs, I think 30+ grams of carbs per serving. I did notice it caused some bloat and gas/nausea in my case. I will not use this again due to the nausea and gas but I am sensitive to creatine supplements. For the money, it is one of the more effective creatine supplements I have used lately. I would say give it a try... if you don't have the GI side effects like me, I bet you will be happy with it!