Active Man Reviews

By: Met-Rx

Health & Wellbeing > Multi-Vitamins
Active Man is a Multi-Vitamin manufactured by Met-Rx. It is designed to help provide the body with a wide array of micro nutrients that are vital for optimal health. It could be described as an 'insurance policy' to ensure that you're getting all of your vitamins and minerals but it is still crucial to eat a balanced diet.

Overall
Overall
9.4
  September 4, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 45 Day Supply
  • Nice Extras
  • None

Hello, SR Fam, LionHeart here again with another supplement review. Geez, seems like all I do is take supplements. lol Well this go around I'm going to share with you all my experience with Met-Rx Active Man multivitamin. This is a staple in my supplement routine, I've taken it for about 8 months. I've tried others, but always end up back with Active Man About me, 47, just looking to stay in shape and defy aging. Workout about 3 times a week, cardio, weight training, some cross fit. OK, away we go!

Since this is a multi, I won't list the ingredients here, nobody's got time for that, but I want to cover some highlights that Active Man includes that I think are beneficial to anyone that works out on a regular basis. Met-Rx includes a sport blend, mostly for joint support, a BCAA blend, not strongly dosed, but it's in there, and a Creatine Amplifier blend. In addition there is an herbal, antioxidant, and bio active blend containing ingredients beneficial to men, especially old guys like me. I've attached the ingredients label for those that are interested.

Simple stuff here, these are tablets, tan in color, and a good size. Not too big, easy to get down. Dosing is easy, 2 tablets daily with a meal. I took them first thing in the morning, with breakfast. Super easy.

I think it's difficult to really pin down the effectiveness of a multi, so I'll just say that in the time that I've taken Active Man, I haven't been sick, no colds or flu, and have generally felt pretty damn good. Besides that, it also seems to help with joint issues, expecially when I'm on an AI, Active helps to ease the dry joint sides. All in all, I believe that a multivitamin should provide a platform for other supplements you take to help them be as effective as possible and I think Active Man provides a strong platform,

Here is where I think Active Man really excels. I got a couple bottles on Amazon for about $14, seen it as low as $12, but each bottle contains 90 tablets which is a 45 day supply. Get 2 bottles and you're good for 3 months. I haven't found anything else that matches this value.

Side Effects

I did not experience any sides.

Conclusion

Active Man is a fantastic product at a fantastic price. It provides everything a man needs in a multi, some nice extra's, and the price can't be beat for a 45 day supply. Give it go, get yourself 2 bottles, run it for 90 days, I think you'll be pleased.

LionHeart, signing off...