100% Ultramyosyn Whey Reviews

By: Met-Rx

Protein > Whey Protein
100% Ultramyosyn Whey is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Met-Rx. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

December 23, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Very Tasty
    This is the first protein I have used, and I had a great experience with it. I bought the 5lb tub of this for about $45, so its around the price of other proteins, although I have found cheaper ones. I bought this protein when I first started working out, and I only stacked it with creatine. I must admit, my diet wasn't the best when I began working out. I was still eating fast food, and looking back, defiantly not getting enough protein or carbs in my diet. With that being said, I still managed to gain 5lbs a month; and a total of 10 lbs at the end of the tub. Granted, prior to this I have never worked out before, but there's no doubt the protein helped. But enough about me, and more about the product.

Taste: 9/10

I really enjoyed the taste of this protein. I bought the chocolate flavor, and I couldn't ask for more. Mixing it with milk, it tasted exactly like store bought chocolate milk. The taste also isn't too strong; something I have experienced with a different protein.

Mixability: 10/10

I tossed this stuff into a shaker with 8 oz of milk, shook for 20 seconds and it did the job. No clumping, and it goes down with no problem. Can't ask for more.

I had great gains with this product. I must say again that this was when I just started working out, my diet wasn't the best and this gave me that extra protein I needed to put on weight. I gained 5 lbs a month, and didn't notice any extra fat, although I wouldn't expect any since its a low calorie/low carb protein.

Overall:

I think this is just what I needed to help me put on muscle in the beginning. It has a good amount of protein, and has amino acids also. It's well priced, and compares to other proteins, although I have seen cheaper. I didnt have any side effects with this product, nor any other protein for that matter. The taste is great, and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone looking for a solid protein supplement.
    ---------------------------------------------

This section is just to answer the other questions I am suppose to answer since this is my first review.

I came across this website while looking up supplements on google. I found the reviews on here helpful, and I wanted to add to them so others can learn from these reviews like I have. I have also used other proteins like myofusion, pure pro, and elite gourmet. I prefer elite gourmet for taste and value, but it has a mix of different proteins, not just whey. To improve this product, I would add more protein per serving, and maybe increase the amount of amino acids.

March 20, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Very Tasty
      I was very happy with my first several 5 pound jugs of this... I was skeptical at first as Met-Rx seems very commercial but now, I am sold on this products effectiveness. I like that it is very low carb, mixes very easily, and tastes pretty good. I have no gastro-intestinal bloating or gas with this product. I seem to recover better with this product than with other proteins on the market. I use 2 scoops about 2 - 3 times per day, which = 44grams of quality protein. I get the product from a new supplement shop where I live and pay approximately 43 dollars for 5 pounds or 75 servings... a serving is 1 scoop.

I train very intense and do a 3 day split. I am an amateur bodybuilder and use several other "staple" supplements. I would definitely highly recommend this product to fellow athletes, bodybuilders and power-lifters.