Red, White & Boom Reviews

By: Merica Labz

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 3)
Click here to show all Red, White & Boom reviews.

Overall
Overall
8.9
(SR paid for product; Merica Labz did not participate)
  June 21, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Solid Pumps
  • Clinical Efficient Dosages
  • Fully Transparent
  • Great Energy
  • Strong Focus
  • Good Endurance
  • Mixability
  • Extremely Sweet Taste

Supp Facts / Intro

I giant apology to SR for the delay in writing this review, due to other issues. I am typing this while feeling so sleepy, boy I would love to have some of Red White BOOM! I originally wanted to review this due to the pretty large hype train taking out, and wow this time the hype was REAL! Everything in this product is Clincally or Efficiently Dosed, of course DMHA is in here but otherwise this is a pretty basic and not necessarily impressive. You have everything that you need in a preworkout, Pump + Strength + Endurance + Focus. I like the profile due to the great dosages, but feel it is lacking in ingredients etc.. Isn't that what the industry wants? They want you to think more is better even if the dosages are crap, and this product comes in strong showing more ins't always better!

The taste is really really really sweet! Not a bad flavor, but it was a bit too sweet. The mixability wasn't all that great as there was residue at the bottom which must be creatine and it tasted horrible and I would suggest not drinking it unless you are needing that 5g of Creatine.. Dosing for me was 1 full serving each time at least, with an exception of a heaping dose a couple of times.

Effectiveness 9/10

From the first sip you can tell this is going to be a good Pre-Workout aside from the overly sweet taste, and all the following servings were the same in terms of effectiveness. I have been working out 3 or 4 days a week based upon my work schedule, and only take stimulants via my Pre-Workout so I have a mild if any tolerance build up yet it wasn't notice while taking RWB. Going down the list I was able to see and feel the noticeable pumps, and they were solid! I was on a low carb with cycling carbs at first, and then I started doing keto which still showed powerful pumps! I was surprised as it seemed more potent on pumps than other products containing CM as the primary or only pump enhancer. The endurance was just as expected, being that these ingredients are clinically dosed I was able to notice the Endurance as well. Strength was maintained with the 5g Creatine, but might have been influenced by the better workouts overall. I was able to feel the immediate strong focus and energy when taking this, with no noticeable crash in any regard which seems to be the opposite to the other DMHA products I have reviewed which always have given me anxiety as the high comes down. I feel the energy was the least

Value 8.8/10

This is where I felt a bit surprised, as the price is around $40 for 25 servings.. But the item shows discontinued in a few stores, which makes me think the DMHA is being replaced. The cost per serving is $1.60 and I don't think it is overpriced for the effectiveness, and I know it is potent with patented ingredients making the value better.

Conclusion 8.9/10

When I was talking to Tommy about this product I felt unimpressed, but I think it was really about the hype making it bigger than it seemed to be. I am very impressed on how well this product worked for me, and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone wanting to hit it hard! Thank you Tommy and SR for the opportunity to review this product, and again I apologize for the massive delay!
  • Blood Sweat Tears: 6/10

• MarsheS
    June 21, 2017

Nice and well explained review, however, allow me to disagree with your Value score. $40 for this amount of ingredients is too much. Sounds more like a 7 or 7.5, maximum an 8 but not 8.8. Just my opinion, doesn't take away the fact it's a good review.

• kalans
    June 22, 2017

Thanks man, and this isn't the first review of mine you have felt otherwise on the value. However I will explain as I said last time and touched on in the value section, it was based on effectiveness in addition to the actual cost and ingredients involved. At any rate we all value things differently, so of course I can't agree on the value of other products people review such as the NutraBio casein you reviewed for example.