PreWRKT Reviews

By: MDRN Athlete

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 5)
Click here to show all PreWRKT reviews.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to MDRN Athlete for sending it out!
  May 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Proper Doses
  • Great Focus
  • Determined
  • DynamineTeaCrineCombo
  • Good Value If On Sale
  • Expensive Without A Discount
  • Can Be Too Strong For Some

Be warned! Half scoop first time!
Hit's hard with energy and focus.
Bring more clothes.. you will sweat!
Great profile but a bit pricey

40 year old , Semi powerlifter, semi just workout because it keeps me from going insane. Getting a solid Preworkout is gold nowday's. Seeing what this one had to offer I was excited to give it a go.

Good grief what a profile on this one. Starts off simple and gets better as you read down the label.
Consists of 3 blend matrix's but they are fully disclosed.
First is a vitablend
Vitamin C 300mg.. This should be a staple for anyone. I would like to see this at 500mg.
Niacin 30 mg
B6 10 mg
B12 200mcg.

Next is the Swolematrix
L-Citrulline 6g.
CarnoSyn Beta Alanine at 3.2 g
Betaine Anhydrous 2g
Agmatine 1 g

Next is where it shines the Neurohack complex
N-Acetyl-L- Tyrosine 750 mg
Alpha-GPC 300mg
methylliberine ( dynamine )40% 250mg
Theacrine ( teacrine ) 40% 125mg
L-Theanine 100mg
Huperzine A 50mcg
Caffeine anhydrous 300mg
And for absorption Bioprine 5mg
Now The last major three ingredients should give you an idea of what you are dealing with here.

I had the tigers blood and I was so stoked to get this. But I was really let down by this. I don't know if they have ever had a tigers blood snow cone but this was not it for me . No matter how I mixed it I did not enjoy this. I was like a tropical punch with some weird stuff in it.
It does mix well .
I dosed this mostly at half scoop on most days. Deadlift and squats got the full scoop.

Well damn it's strong. The first time I took a full scoop and it knocked me on my butt. I had not had much to eat and almost ruined the workout. But I could not ignore how much I was sweating and the focus and drive I was having in the gym.
Next few time's I took half scoop and it was perfect for normal days. But lets get to where it really kicks you in the rear.
I have set 4 huge PR's while on this at full scoop. Maybe it was this. Maybe it was just the day. But I have to say the focus is what really gets me going on a good Preworkout.
While on this I have Broke my deadlift by 35 lbs and pulled 475 for 2. Then two days later pulled 495 off 2 inch blocks.
Come in the next week and squat 405 x 2 and benched 335 pause for 4. So yea something is going on here.
Now the bad part. Even though this does kick like a horse it maybe a bit much for some. That is why I stuck with half to 3/4 scoops for most part.
Also even with the Swolematrix I never really got those huge pumps like was hoping for. But with this much stimulate in this is only going to counter the pumps. So it makes sense.

But as mentioned the focus is really off the charts on this. Its like your in a bad mood and just want to be left alone kinda thing. At least it was for me. I loved this part of the product. My gym partner says he is going to buy me more so I will shut - up more often. HA

Well right now they have a BOGO offer going on. BOGO2018 so that is a great deal . 43 bucks and get 40 servings at full dose and even more if used like me.

Side Effects

If you do not eat a bit and take a full dose... be warned.
Dont take it too late in the evening.. Can cause some restless nights.
Not much pump.

Conclusion

MDRN Athlete has done well with this. I think the focus and sweat inducing workouts are some of the best I have had in while.
Love to see what else they come out with . But I hope they come down south and get some real tiger's blood snow cone before they continue with that flavor. I think the pump's would have been better if it did not have such a big dose of caffeine and other stimulates. I am okay with that though as it still delivered in other areas.
  • Tiger's Blood: 3/10