Protein > Weight Gainers

SuperSize is a Weight Gainer manufactured by Maxs. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.

Click here to read our

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lack Of Protein
  • Foams Up
The first thing i would like to say about this product is that it foams up to the max when you mix it.

The taste of this product is pretty chalky and without much flavour, and i think it relies heavily on the fact that you add milk to this product when you drink it.

Now if your serious about your muscle building this product sucks! pureley because the protein content in this when its mixed with water doesnt even reach 20g. So they heavily rely on the fact that you add milk to boost up the calorie, carb and protein in this supplement, which i found sucked because post workout, you dont want to drink milk with your shake, it digests slower and i also dont like the idea of adding unneccessary calories and nutrients to my diet as it becomes harder to track my progress.

Lastley if anyone wants to try this product before they buy it which i would seriously RECOMEND doing ! they have been giving out free samples at most BB stores in australia ( no wonder its sh*t ) so just ask around and try it before you waste your money.

Max's products can be good value if you choose the right ones, for instance Cre8 Carnage creatine blend. but they have also got some major pitfalls so choose wiseley, and ALWAYSE read the label on every supplement you purchase.

• MOFF
    October 11, 2010

lol just from the box alone this seems like a play toy supp lol.

• October 11, 2010

hahaha

• deumcole
    October 11, 2010

I was under the impression it was one of those WWF Superstars Action Figure kits complete with ring & Hell in a Cell cage....

• October 11, 2010

Thanks for your post dude, the product does seem 'toy' but this has done fair bit for me size-wise. There may be better but for the cost, overall weight gain and taste, I found it v.good. I'm training with vpx pre and post creatine and it's all going really well for me. Everyones different aye, as a comparably new trainer my body is probably just thriving off the excess max's is giving my system.
    as it is pretty cheap in bulk (can buy from eBay), I suggest ppl giving it a go and posting their results and we will see if this product works for a minority or is a decent supp For most.
    Cheers for your f.back soundsoffire

Advertisement: