Protein > Blended Protein

MaxPro is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by Max Muscle. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

Protein > Blended Protein

Overall
Overall
  February 15, 2013

Am I a Max Muscle fan? Well kinda. I have to say that a lot of their products are way too expensive. Given that, you get what you pay for, right? I will go over the pros and cons of this protein:
Pros –
1. The protein taste amazing. I have only tried chocolate and the banana in this brand and it has a really enjoyable taste. If you add this protein into your oatmeal, it mixes well and gives it a sweeter taste.
2. This protein mixes well, and does not clump. A few shakes in my shaker, and this stuff is ready to go.
3. It does not give me a bloated feeling after drinking it. Furthermore, my gastro problems are not nearly as bad as when I take other proteins.
4. It's a concentrated protein and takes fewer scoops.
5. It fills me up, but does not give me an uncomfortable feeling after I drink this protein.

Cons-
1. I really only have one con, and that is the price. For a tub of protein, it runs about $ 70. It really takes a hit to the old pocketbook, but if you think about the fact this this protein is more concentrated and takes fewer scoops, you may be able to get past the large bill.
Besides the price, this protein really is a good buy. I would be very interested in trying the other flavors sometime in the future. I advise you to at least stop by a store and try out the banana flavor.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Just Great Pure Protein