Pump Powder Reviews

By: MAN Sports

Overall
Overall
Thanks to MAN Sports for sending it out!
  July 1, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Pump @ 1 Serving
  • Requires 2-3 Servings

Again sorry for the delay but Im just trying to gather myself and slow life down for myself a little bit. Thanks to MAN Sports for allowing me to try this out. It is a decent pump product with an element that other companies might not be able to duplicate.

Its decent, not flashy, but also not enough. 500mg of agmatine and 3000mg of Citrulline Malate to go along with 1500mg of 65% Glycerol. Id rather have 1000mg of agmatine and 2000mg of Citrulline. Like I said, simple formula and fully disclosed but I wish it had something more to really give it that wow factor.

I had the Dorks flavor. It took me 29 scoops to figure out that Dorks was the same as Nerds candy but naturally they cant call it nerds. The taste though was great, really sour and purple grape flavored nerds like. Quite amazing actually. It was definitely a pleasure to drink. Dosing was 1 scoop 20 to 30 minutes preworkout. Felt like 1 scoop wasnt always enough but the directions were easy enough to follow. Mixing wasnt very good. I dont know if its because it was delivied and it sat outside for awhile until i brought it in and it got chunky or what but it just didnt want to mix. Always had powder and residue on the side of the shaker cup.

7.5/10

It was a decent product. Like I said it never blew me away but i could tell that it worked. One of the biggest issues with it was consistency because it didnt give me what I was looking for all the time. Occasionally I was left disappointed which I never like to experience when testing a product. On the days I felt it though it was a nice boost to my preworkout. I felt a fullness in my arms and the kind of pump you get where your chest kind of goes numb. The best result I had was when i tried two scoops the effectiveness was far more noticeable but i felt it just wasnt economical to do that every workout as I like to make my products last a bit. Like I said, solid product but nothing that is going to knock your socks off.

7.5/10

28$ for 30 scoops. Its less than a dollar a serving but id rather pay 30$ for effectiveness than for taste. Something so simple shouldnt costs so much

Side Effects

I Experienced no side effects while using this products

Conclusion

Not bad but not great. Its a simple formula product that works but not as good as something 5$ more. Its worth a shot if you want to taste an amazing product but id look somewhere else and spend a little more cash for a better product
  • Dorks: 9/10

• basharar
    July 4, 2016

I think it has glycerol mono, not the 65% hydromax, the label was misprinted apparently (graphic designer error) according to MAn....glycerol mono is too heavy on my digestion system...