(Better than 40% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

PR-XT is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by MAN Sports. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS

Overall
Overall
5.5
5.5
  June 27, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hardening

What's up Sr. Onder18 back for another review. This time I'm going to review Man Sports PR-XT, a test booster I picked up from Tigerfitness along with Nolvadren XT. I was browsing through the site looking for a test boost stack. I thought the profile on this looked interesting so I decided to give it a try.

Supplement Facts

N-Coumaroyldopamine , N-Caffeoyldopamine - 50 mg

Testes LH Stimulation:
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) - 4,000 IU
Zinc (from Zinc Asparate) - 30 mg

Looking at the profile it looked like this product would be good for a recomp as well as a boost in free test. That fit the bill of what I was looking for so I was hoping this product would deliver. I also liked the inclusion of N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-Caffeoyldopamine for muscle hardening as those were in the original Compound 20 that I had success with.

2 pills 3 times a day. Pretty simple. That's how I dosed it with 2 of those doses being pre and post workout on workout days.

I bought 2 bottles each of this and Nolvadren XT but stopped after one bottle each due to me not feeling like I was getting the results I desired. I gained about 1 pound during my run with this. Some of my notable lift increases were 5lbs. on military press, 5 lbs. on sqauts, and 1 rep increase on pullups. My bench stayed the same. I also went up about 20lbs. on my deadlift but that is just because I started training my deadlift again. I attribute these small increases more to my training than the product. The first two weeks I noticed a muscle hardening effect. That tapered off after that.

Usually about $45 for a 28 day supply. Not worh it to me for a product that I got minimal results off.

Side Effects

Increased libido, oily skin, slight aggression, and slight increased hunger.

Conclusion

I do believe this did increase my test a little due to the side effects that I got off of it. I just didn't see any real advantage in using this product. I don't expect major results from natural test boosters but I do expect slightly better results than what I got. In my opinion for the price of this product and the minimal if any edge that it gives you in your training it isn't worth the high price tag. I don't think it's a bad product I just don't think it's worth the price tag. I have another bottle left and I may use it but that is only because I've already spent my money on it. I see that this product has been discontinued so if you can get this at half price or so I think it might be better because than you can get two bottles and maybe increase the dosage for possibly better results. But other than that at full price I don't think this product is worthy.
Well that's my review. I hope you found it helpful and any constructive criticism is welcome.

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

August 7, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
    • May Need 2 Bottles To Get Full Effects
    I recently finished a bottle of MAN's PR-XT and was slightly less than impressed. MAN makes some excellent products imo, and has ethical practices as far as I know.

The ingredient profile intrigued me, Anacyclus Pyrethrum (Anabeta) and Brassaiopsis Glumerulata along with some other goodies. I have taken Anabeta and Triazole in the past which featured these ingredients and had about the same experience as I did with PR-XT

Usage: I followed the recommended usage as stated on the bottle, 2 capsules, 3 times a day. Sometimes with food, sometimes with pre or post workout shake, and a couple times on an empty stomach. I never had any stomach issues with any of these doses, and never felt any difference in effect.

Usage: 2 caps, 3 times per day, usually with meals.

Profile: 9

Non proprietary blend so props for that.

Anabolic Enhancement:
    Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC 5:1 Extract (root) 3,200 mg **
    10:1 Extract Brassaiopsis Glumerulata 100 mg **
    Beta-2 Leaning & Hardening Blend:
    N-Coumaroyldopamine , N-Caffeoyldopamine 50 mg **
    Testes LH Stimulation:
    Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 4,000 IU
    Zinc (from Zinc Asparate) 30 mg

On paper the profile looks great. Effective doses of A Pyrethrum DC at a 5:1 extract, Brassaiopsis Glumerulata, Beta 2 'leaning and hardening" agents, plus vit D3 and Zinc.

Effectiveness 7

To make a long story short, I noticed nothing new from this than when I was just taking Anabeta. Granted, I never got labs done to see if my estrogen had been lowered or if testosterone raised. Didn't lose any weight or look any harder. Some slight fullness was noticed at first but seemed to taper off toward the end of the bottle. I did have some slight strength gains while using but nothing extremely notable.

Side effects 8

Some hunger increase at times but not as notable as with other products with A Pyrethrum. Felt a suttle weird burst of energy a couple times when taking that could possibly be stress related but wanted to note nonetheless.

Value : 6

For $50 I was hoping for more

Overall:
    Not a complete waste of a purchase in my opinion but the money could be better spent on other things in my own opinion. I may not be the best responder to these ingredients but I do believe there is some benefit. If the price were lowered drastically, I might consider purchasing again. As of now, I will wait for that day.

Advertisement:
    Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

May 6, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Confidence
    • Hardening
    • Prevents Fat Accumulation
    • Eliminated Bloating
    • Took A While To Fully Kick In
    • May Need 2 Bottles To Get Full Effects
    PR-XT, Gameday, and Nolvadren-XT... If you have been on "NP's" website then you know that they have been hyping the hell outta these products for the majority of the year as they are apart of MAN's new Gameday Line. There aren't many reviews out there for these products yet so there is no way to tell if they live up to the hype just yet. I will say that Mooselini had a great review on Gameday and Vermonster had a great review on Nolvadren too. With that said, I would like to thank Petey and Tom for hookin me up with this product. On paper, PR-XT looks and sounds awesome. I would compare it to a hybrid of Compound 20 and a Test Booster/AI and I'll explain why

Profile: There's a Testes LH Stimulation which consists of Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)@ 4,000 IU and Zinc (from Zinc Asparate) @ 30 mg

Their Anabolic Enhancement consists of
    Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC 5:1 Extract (root) @ 3,200 mg and 10:1 Extract Brassaiopsis Glumerulata @ 100 mg

Then there's a familiar Beta-2 Leaning & Hardening Blend that consists of N-Coumaroyldopamine , N-Caffeoyldopamine @ 50 mg

Some of these ingredients Im sure we are familiar with. As athletes, bodybuilders, powerlifters, etc we know the benefits Vitamin D3 and Zinc have on our bodies, especially (our test levels) as males. So there's no need to go over that.

N-Coumaroyldopamine and N-Caffeoyldopamine; I said it was a familiar Beta 2 leaning/hardening agent because its the same thing Compound 20 uses. This ingredient is supposed to help you keep that hard physique while bulking and prevent that marshmallow man look. It can also give that peeled look while decreasing body fat and maintaining weight while on a recomp.

Last is Anacyclus Pyrthrum DC Extract and Brassaiopsis Glumerulata Extract. MAN claims that Anacyclus is shown to increase lean muscle mass, increase strength, increase raw power, accelerated recovery and vascularity. Its also been shown to significantly increase testosterone, FSH, LH, and bodyweight in animal studies. Normal extract levels for anacyclus are at 1:1. MAN claims the anacyclus in PR-XT is 5x stronger since it is dosed at 5:1... Brassaiopsis Glumerulata is supposed to promote a strong anti-estrogenic effect. Man also claims that PR-XT's BGE is 10x stronger because it is a 10:1Extract vs the normal 1:1 levels.

Obviously Man is going to Hype the heck out of these compounds mainly focusing on the positive (Just like most companies). I would recommend looking up these ingredients yourself before you put anything in your body.

Effectiveness: 7.4/10

Just like Compound 20, I think this product is best ran at 8wks. In comparision to C20 I did not notice that hardening and leaning til the end of wk3/ beginning of wk4. A darn shame too. Because that's when I started getting compliments on how my overall composition was looking. Normally I would say that it's me and how my body responds to these ingredients but the overall consensus with C20 is to take it for 8wks for maximum benefits and I would recommend doing the same for PR-XT. What I did notice is that I never got that bloated feeling and I'll take that since I am still in the midst of putting on weight for football. I never noticed the AI effects this is supposed to have but I did have get that increased confidence feeling and had some of the best nights of sleep while on this. I should note that this product did not do was make me sweat like C20 did. If I recall, C20 had me sweating excessively.

Value: 6.3/10
    Normally I would go out and grab another bottle and write my review on 1bottle vs 2 like I have done prior, but this product prices are ridiculous. $45-50+ for this and it doesn't even last a whole 30 days. C20 cost around $35-40 but used to cost around 45-50 as well. Hopefully the price too on this will drop down eventually but since I did say it was more of a Hybrid product I suppose that it is justified the price being a little higher. Then again is paying $45-50 for 1-1 1/2wks of effectiveness (out of 4) worth it. Is paying $90-100 worth it for 2bottles. That's a question you'll have to figure out for yourself. I just wish they gave you a full 30 days (28) and the effects kicked in before the dang bottle was just about empty.

Overall: 6.7/10
    I took 2 pills 3x daily. One serving in the morning, another Preworkout and the last post. If it was an off day I just took it during my 3 biggest meals of the day.

The end of week 3 to week 4 were amazing. I put on weight albiet a small amount, increase my strength and never had to worry about bloating. I also incorporated HIIT cardio again and started lifting heavy like I did post injury while incorporating more vegetables and my body composition has changed for the better. I already fill out my shirts but I definately got a confidence boost that last week. My shirts fit tighter yet I looked slighty leaner. Unfortunately the price and the fact that it took a while for this product to kick in bring the product score down. I recall giving C20 a 6-7 for 1bottle and a 9something for 2 and I could easily see the effectiveness for this being that high after two as well. If you can afford it, do your research and if you think this product is for you give it a shot.