Nolvadren XT Reviews

By: MAN Sports

Overall
Overall
9.1
9.2
  September 2, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy Dosing
  • Reduced Estrogen
  • Vascularity
  • Training Boost
  • Great Value (now)
  • Drying
  • Proven Ingredients
  • Leaning
  • Possible Joint Issues
  • Only 28 Day Supply

Hey there SR Gang, LionHeart here again with another review for y'all. This time I'm sharing my experience with MAN Sports Nolvadren XT. This is listed as test booster but in reality it's really an AI. I've run Nolvadren XT a number of times over the years and it never disappoints. Great product for us older guys, I'm 47, to keep estrogen in check.

As always, never a prop blend from MAN, which is a plus. Nolvadren XT is pretty simple, only 4 ingreditens broken down into 3 seperate functions. Let's look at the details:

Test-Estro Modulator:
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione 75mg

Estro-Metabolize:
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 200mg

Cort-Control Matrix:
7-Hydroxy 17B-Dihydro Dehydroepiandrosterone 25mg
7-Hydroxy Dehydroepiandrosterone 25mg

Great, simple profile, you have my favorite Androsta at 75mg which is a solid dose along with a healthy dose of DIM. What I really like is that Nolvadren XT also includes cortisol control, which is just as important as the AI component, especially for fat loss.

No mixing or taste here, Nolvadren XT is in capsule form and the cool thing here, the capsules are black. Personally, I think that's a nice touch. Dosing is great, 2 caps with your morning meal and your done. Can't be any easier than that.

Effective? Oh yeah! This stuff hits hard and it hits fast. Whenever I run it, I always begin to feel effects within a few days, remember, I'm old. lol I use Nolva as an AI and usually run it with some type of T booster. In the past, I've run this with MAN's Delta XT and DAA. Like I said, it never disappoints. MAN recommends running Nolva for 8 weeks with a 4 week break. I always run it for 8 weeks, but no longer.

Great value here, I picked up Nolvadren XT on Amazon for $30, which is about the average price I've seen elsewhere. The only minor, minor detail is that the bottle contains 56 caps, enough for 28 days so it is truly a "4 week cycle". Not a big deal, but something to be aware of.

Side Effects

Side here are pretty negligible, the usual you can expect with a good AI, drying of the joints. It can get really bad with Nolvadren XT but it is a strong AI and it's nothing an increased dose of fish oil can't handle.

Conclusion

I stand by what I said earlier, it's the best. I always get great results with Nolvadren XT. I do think it's mis-classified as a T booster when it's more of an AI but that's just my 2 cents. Nolvadren XT is a regular for me, I usually run about 8 bottles a year with DAA and always get phenomenal results. I really like this stuff! It's relatively inexpensive, delivers results, is easy to take, and the caps are black. They're black! So cool!

LionHeart, signing off...