ISO-AMINO Reviews

By: MAN Sports

Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA
ISO-AMINO is a BCAA/Intra-Workout manufactured by MAN Sports. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

9.5
  April 3, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Taste
  • Instantized
  • Versatile
  • May Require More Than 1 Scoop Based On Your Needs

Hey guys here with another review on a supplement I have really enjoyed. The uses of amino acids range from anti catabolic properties to anti stress properties. I stay active as much as I can to stay stress free and also to loose fat and build muscle - naturally this has helped and served multiple purposes.

*Pictured*
iso amino formula 5g
l leucine (instanized, ultra soluable) 2.5g
l valine (instanized, ultra soluable) 1.25g
l isoleucine (instanized, ultra soluable) 1.25g

other ingredients: malic acid, natural and artifical flavors, sucralose, silicon dioxide, acesulfame, potassium, maltodextrin.

A simple profile but with it being instanitized and ultra soluble - it lead to higher quality and better results. I had an issue with the other ingredients as maltodextrin is listed which makes me question the 0 calorie listed...

Taste

Dorks 9/10

Man is known for there unique flavors, and more often then not they deliver. I'm not really sure how exactly dorks taste, it's not a local product here in SA but nonetheless I found the taste to be a perfect watermelon like taste that wasn't too sweet but a tad more sour which I preferred.

Mixability

I had little to no issues in this department - I would mix it with a spoon and although the spoon mix was a bit frothy it was still enjoyable.

As suggested 100-150lb athlete 1 scoop , 150-200lb athlete 1.5 scoops , 200+lb athlete 2scoops.

Now this is a bit of a pill to swallow because if you follow the suggested dosage you end up with a very expensive amino supplement. But for the sake of it firstly being expensive and secondly to make it last. So for me 1 scoop of this with a glass or 300ml of water before I trained or in the am, where I needed a boost of aminos to break my fast.

As mentioned this was used to support my goals of recomposition as such. I found this to be extremely effective and a nice pick me up before my workout along with some joe (coffee) not to mention I would use it when I skipped a meal due to work and again it kept hunger at bay and also provided a slight injection of energy compared to before having it. I do feel aminos can be very effective when used correctly - although this may come off pretty ironic as I never hit the suggested 2 scoops, it still worked really well. We live in a time where a little doesn't go a long way so overall it's safe to say 2 scoops would have been ideal as I am weighing more than 200lb but for what's its worth , this with a solid diet and training regime can lead to some good results - whether it's fatloss, keeping anabolic, improving MPS and overall muscle growth this is really a top amino acid supplement.

Considering I bought this from bodybuilding.com and paid for shipping and clearance I cannot really give it a fair rating but let's assume I was in the states - this goes for around $20 which isn't bad as it equate to $0.67 - and for that price it's rather affordable but if you gonna hit more scoops it's going to cost more which is logic. The flavor alone is worth the price tag

Side Effects

Conclusion

I found this amino acid supplement to be really useful plus enjoyable, it ticks all the boxes when it comes to taste and effectiveness. The labeling and the whole look of their products really make it appealing to any buyer... A 2:1:1 ratio is far more effective than a 10:1:1 ratio so for those who know what's good - this is great. I would say follow with what works, for me a scoop or 2 a day worked well and assisted in just about everything. But if you follow the suggested routes and your over 200lbs be prepared to pay a bit!
  • Dorks: 9/10

November 25, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Taste
  • Instantized
  • Solid Recovery
  • Simplicity
  • Mixes Well

Im a 25 year supplement enthusiast from Ohio. I work out about 5 days a week and take various supplements daily. My goal is to stay in great shape for work and to pack on some solid mass!

The ingredient profile here is so simple. Sometimes that can be a bad thing but not with this product. 3 separate ingredients but each one is solid. 2,500mg of L-leucine, 1,250mg of L-Valine, 1,250mg of L-Isoleucine. To me that is a good balance of your basic core aminos. Most amino supplements will have the same ingredients but all aren't balanced as well or are hidden in a proprietary blend. None of that with this product. Just a straight up ingredient profile.

The flavors MAN SPORTS have are crazy, in a good way. They have a lot of candy flavors with a changed but obvious name. The flavor I purchased was "Dorks" which is their version of the candy "Nerds" flavor. They did a perfect job with this flavor cause it tastes exactly like those pink and purple little candies. My only issue with this is that being a candy flavor it is really really sweet so I usually mix it with about 12-16oz of water instead of the suggested 8oz. For me it waters it down perfectly and is really enjoyable. It mixes perfect in a shaker cup. Ive never had any issues with clumping or settling. I feel its dosed just right at one scoop per serving.

I didn't notice any major or crazy changes while taking this products. I do believe it helped my build more solid muscle than if I didn't have and it definitely will give you the aminos you need throughout your day. I know in general when I consistently take aminos I have less muscle soreness and this seemed to be the same way so I will go ahead and say that this is an effective product.

Pretty standard value here, nothing to complain about. I usually see 30 servings of this product go for around 20-25 bucks. Thats right in the range of most other amino powders. I may say that this holds a higher value because of the slid ingredient profile with no proprietary blends. I always use one scoop a day so I get a months serving out of it which is a good value in my opinion.

Side Effects

I haven't experienced any side effects really from any amino product and this one is no different. A couple other people I know that have tried this have also told me they had no side effects as well.

Conclusion

I love drinking this once a day before, during, or after the gym because it satisfies any cravings I have from something sweet and keeps me away from pop or candy so that in itself is a thumbs up from me. You may be able to find some cheaper aminos if you search around but this is a solid product you can fall back on if you are unsuccessful in finding something else. I've had a good experience while using this product so I will recommend it to others.
    • Dorks: 8/10

January 19, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Instantized
    • Requires More Than 1 Scoop To Dose Properly
    • May Require More Than 1 Scoop Based On Your Needs
    I was in the need of some more aminos and wanted to try something new. I knew this product had been out for awhile and had been wanting to try this. I wanted something that was decent but not to spendy. I knew the price for this was pretty good from what I had been seeing on a few different sites. I also liked the candy flavors they had in this and decided I would give it a try.

Ingredients:
    This is just your basic 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA's. Nothing real special hear. 2:1:1 has always seemed to work well for me. Sometimes keeping things more simple is better than trying to have to many things in here. I would maybe like to see a few more things added in here but I do understand they want this to be mainly a BCAA blend and nothing more than that. I do think this is a bit under dosed and should be upped more because you will need more than one scoop to get the right effective dose you will need. I would maybe like to see some EAA's added to this. I do like that they don't use any dyes in here.

Value:
    The cheapest I could find this was on lockoutsupplements.com for $18.79 for 30 serving container. I think for a product like this it is a pretty good value and worth the price.

Taste:
    When I first saw this come out I heard they had all these candy flavors and they all sounded pretty good I thought. I decided to give the Sour Batch flavor a try. This is suppose to taste like sour patch kids. I had heard all the flavors tasted really good and were pretty much spot on with how that candy should taste like. I will agree this tasted just like sour patch kids. I will give them a lot of credit for getting this flavor right on. I was pretty excited to have this flavor to drink but after I got it I did not like it very well. I thought it was just to sweet, bitter and tart for my liking. Since I needed to use two scoops each time it made it ever worse. When I got towards the end of the container I was starting to really dread having to drink this any more. This is the only flavor I have tried so I can't really compare this to any of the other flavors. If I could have known how this was going to taste before I got it I would not have gotten this flavor. It was just to over powering for me and would like to see them tone down the flavor a little. It did get to the point I did not even want to drink this anymore. I know some people will really like this a lot because it is spot on taste wise but just not something I cared for.

Mixing/Dosing
    Had no issues at all with it mixing. Seemed to mix very well for me. How they recommend you dose this I don't really like because most people will need use between 1.5 and 2 scoops. I did post a pic below of how they want you to dose this. For me I needed at least 1.5 scoops each time. Because of this it will cause you to go through the container lot faster which I don't like.

I would say this was on par for any other 2:1:1 ratio BCAA's I have used before. I do feel my DOMS were reduced a bit and felt less soreness on some of my more intense workouts. A good way for me to judge on how well they work is on leg day and the next couple days after doing legs. I do feel they reduced a lot of my soreness in my legs which was nice. My endurance was just ok. I think it could have been better but would need a few other things added to this to help more with endurance. It does say on the front of the label this will help burn fat and preserve lean muscle tissue. I will say that since I started taking this I had lost about 5lbs and felt like I had gotten a bit more cut up. Weather or not this helped much I don't know but I believe it did. I was not trying or wanted to lose the 5lbs but at least I did not lose any of my strength gains alone with the weight loss. So I do think it helped me at gaining a bit more lean muscle tissue which was kind of nice in ways. I felt this did help me in ways but did it go above and beyond what I was looking for no but that is no surprise because of what's all in here. If your looking for something that will help with a lot of other things besides just recovery than you will probably want to look for a different product to try. I would probably not use this as my go to amino product but probably use it more as an extra amino product I could take in the mornings just to help more with my recovery and use my regular aminos for during my workouts.

Side Effects:
    Nothing that I noticed.

Overall:
    For being just a plain BCAA blend I think it's a fairly decent product. Nothing in this will really wow you but you won't be disappoint either. If your looking for some really cheap and decent aminos I would recommend giving this a try. The whole candy flavors they have in this I think is a great idea and like how they came up with these. I would maybe like to see a few more things added to this which I think would only make this a better product. I just hope the other candy flavors they have are better than the sour batch and not so sweet, bitter and tart. I did enjoy the product and feel it worked for me but the taste for me did kind of ruin it for me because I got to where I did not care to drink this anymore. I would for sure be willing to give this another try.
    • Sour Batch: 5/10

July 30, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Insane Taste
    • Instantized
    • May Require More Than 1 Scoop Based On Your Needs

I'm a natural bodybuilder transitioning into NPC physique. I've been working with a coach for a long time, and have been doing Intra-MD as my intra for a while, but when we cut my carbs back, decided to make a switch to BCAAs only (though I DO add additional leucine to the mix, which might throw off the effectiveness and taste- a little bit).

Overall, this is a really great product. I picked up a bunch when they were buy 2 get 1 free, and have now tried almost every flavor. Labels are pretty straightforward, and no complains- as far as a generic BCAA complex, the ingredients are pretty similar to many of the products that are out there currently. No real complaints other than I'd love to see more leucine in it, but thats more of a personal preference, I know that a lot of the science suggests that 2:1:1 ratio is all thats necessary.

The taste is in one word... PHENOMENAL. My personal favorite is the Sour Bunch flavor (clearly Sour Patch), though the Dorks (see what they did there) comes in a close second. These taste just like what you'd expect them to. One thing that I'll say- tigers blood is a coconut flavor. I love it but had no idea what the flavor was, as apparently it's a shaved ice flavor from Hawaii- I'd recommend it. Mix ability is great, no real complains and none of the floating bits that I've become used to with amino products. I even froze some and made ice pops out of it! Great stuff, very adaptable. One of my low key favorite things to do is mix a bit with a preworkout that doesnt taste the best... to me making anything more tart is a win.

Great value for the products, I've also seen them for Buy 2 get 1 free a ton and on different websites, so make sure to keep your eye out for it.

Conclusion

Overall really great product, no complains at all, EASILY the best tasting amino's I've ever had. Give them a try, 9/10

July 27, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Instantized
    • May Require More Than 1 Scoop Based On Your Needs

MAN Sports has been pulling out all the stops with their continued progression in the area of product flavoring. It seems like every few weeks they're cooking up some new and exciting flavor to tempt even the most finicky supplement users palate. ISO-AMINO has gotten the flavoring treatment on several occasions and I was lucky enough to give one a shot.

This is where the crux of this review is at - taste. ISO-AMINO is a straightforward 2:1:1 BCAA blend. A blend that's been the staple of the BCAA arena for some time but can certainly be hit or miss when it comes to taste. I received the Sour Batch flavor which is shooting to be like Sour Patch Kids candy. MAN did a good job getting the flavoring close and if you like Sour Patch Kids, you'll have no trouble downing these ISO-AMINO's. I had no trouble drinking this product although the Sour Batch flavor wouldn't be my first choice to use on a regular basis. I'm more of a Dorks (Nerds) flavor kind of guy however, my two young sons gave this flavor a thumbs up.
    As with most BCAA products, this one too mixed without issue and dosing is very simple with the included scoop.

BCAA's are what they are and effectiveness can be gauged differently across different users. For me, a 2:1:1 ratio seems to perform OK depending on how hard I'm pushing myself. If I'm pushing myself hard and feel like I need more, I'll have more. For example 2 scoops during a workout and one or two scoops during the day. I believe that in the case of BCAA's, if your training warrants using a lot then they can have a positive impact on recovery. Did ISO-AMINO do any more or less for me than any other product? It's so hard to say because of the innumerable variables involved. The way I look at it is that this is a nice product to cycle in with whatever your mainstay BCAA product may be for a flavor changeup.

These new flavors of ISO-AMINO can be had for just about $20 online for a 30 serving container. That's reasonable to me and essentially right in line with other standard BCAA products.

Side Effects

None to speak of.

Conclusion

MAN Sports new flavors of ISO-AMINO are a nice addition for us to cycle into our BCAA product regimen. Pick a flavor that sounds good to you and give it a shot!

July 19, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Muscle Endurance
    • Insane Taste
    • Instantized
    • Solid Recovery
    • Simplicity
    • Mixes Well
    • Requires More Than 1 Scoop To Dose Properly

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)

Ladies and gents,
    I've been doing a lot more volume as of lately and decided to invest in a BCAA product. After seeing positive reviews for MAN's Iso-Amino I picked a tub up at lockout when I was making my last purchase.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7g)
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving %DV

ISO-Amino Formula
    L-Leucine (Pharmaceutical Grade, Instantized, Ultra-Soluble) 2,500 mg **
    L-Valine (Pharmaceutical Grade, Instantized, Ultra-Soluble) 1,250 mg **
    L-Isoleucine (Pharmaceutical Grade, Instantized, Ultra-Soluble) 1,250 mg **

Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K), Maltodextrin

Alight so 5g of BCAA from a 7g scoop, seems like a pretty good deal. All you get here are the BCAAs Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine, nothing more or less. The 2:1:1 Ratio used here seems to be the beef and potatoes of BCAA ratios. The only other ratio I've tried is the 8:1:1 ratio Modern BCAA uses, which I also enjoyed.
    The inclusion of maltodextrin isn't really something I am too exited about, but I'm sure its a marginal amount as this is a no calorie drink.

Taste-
    One of the better tasting supplements I've tried. I had the SourBatch flavor and good lord do I miss it. The flavor seemed to be a bit strong when used with the recommended 8oz of water per scoop, Id double up on the water to dilute the flavor and make it not so "sweet".

Mixability-
    No problem mixing at all. No clumping or floating.

Dosing-
    So if you're a bigger dude or gal , you'd need to step up your dosage to about 1.5-2 scoops, there is a chart on the bottle that shows exactly how much you would need at certain weight. Otherwise 1 scoop intra-workout and you're good to go. Simple and easy!

For me judging BCAA effectiveness is rather tough. There is no profound effect of energy rush or strength you'd see in a pre-workout. I did notice more sweat while drinking this product as apposed to drinking water or nothing at all. One thing I did pick up on is the DOMS on my leg day were certainly reduced. Where before I had pretty defined aches while walking, on the days following leg day, now it was kind of a null dumbed down pain, soreness was definitely reduced!

Alright so this is the only "issue" I have with this product. As far as taste potency goes 1 scoop would be enough, but according to the chart on the tub you'd need about 2 servings for someone who is 200LBs, 1.5 for 150-200LBs and 1 for 150LBs and under. Considering a tub is around 19$, 200lb=15 servings (1.25$ per serving) 150-200lb= 20 servings (0.95$ per serving) under 150lb=30 servings (0.63$ per serving).
    So unless you're under 150lbs the product can get expensive really quick! At 195lbs and 2 scoops per workout I used up the product pretty quick. 1.25$ per serving of 10g of BCAA is a little high when Modern BCAA is 15g per serving and the tub is 22$ for full 30 servings.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall Iso-Amino is great product, my hat is off to MAN. The flavor was fantastic, one of the best I've tried. The product itself is good when properly dosed, but can get expensive if you're a bigger person and there are cheaper alternatives out there.
    One thing I really did notice and like is the fact that MAN has this little quality tested mark on top of the lid. It's an actual check mark inside a white box, made by a sharpie and it really gives you a feeling like they care about their product. Even though there is a chance some guy named Frank is standing and just checking the lids off left and right on the assembly line at MAN, I still really like it, nice touch MAN!

June 8, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Muscle Endurance
    • Insane Taste
    • Instantized
    • Mixes Well

This is just a basic BCAA blend with a 2:1:1 ratio. I love that there are no artificial dyes or colors. I would have liked to seen some type of properly dosed hydration blend but I completely get that this product is meant to simply be a BCAA blend and nothing else, and I respect that. So with that in mind, I don't count the lack of a hydration blend against the product as I was never expecting it. A huge unexpected plus is that each micro batch is inspected and labeled on the tub so you can look up the testing information.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7g)
      Servings Per Container: 8
      Amount Per Serving %DV
      ISO-Amino Formula 5 g
      L-Leucine (Pharmaceutical Grade, Instantized, Ultra-Soluble) 2,500 mg **
      L-Valine (Pharmaceutical Grade, Instantized, Ultra-Soluble) 1,250 mg **
      L-Isoleucine (Pharmaceutical Grade, Instantized, Ultra-Soluble) 1,250 mg **
      * Daily Value not established
      Other Ingredients:
      Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K), Maltodextrin.

I bought the Dorks flavor and just WOW. This tasted like Nerds candy so much that I honestly couldn't believe it had no calories. My brother bought the Starburst and Sour Patch Kids flavors and those tasted just as good. Honestly, MAN knocked it out of the park with the flavoring.
      Mixability was equally amazing with no grit or serious foam. I usually mixed it up in a shaker bottle or used a funnel and just shook it up with a water bottle and both methods provided perfect mixability.
      Dosing was the average 1-2 scoops for BCAAs and I used 1-2 scoops with up to 28 oz water at any time (pre, intra, post, random times during day) and it the results were always the same.

I got great results from ISO-AMINO. I experienced less soreness and a little boost in endurance when taken intra-workout. Now, since there are just BCAAs with no extras, the endurance was noticeably less than I have experienced with products that have a longer ingredient list but it was still present. The reduction in soreness was the typical reduction that I have come to know and love with BCAAs. I was very satisfied with the results to say the least.

I picked this up for $14 and change while it was on sale at NutraPlanet which is cheap as hell. For 30 servings and the taste, I don't think anyone could do much better. Even when it is not on sale, you can find it for $18-20 on the usual sites and for $30 on the manufacturer site. Despite the product almost always being on sale somewhere, I find it to be a 10/10 value even when at usual price. I justify this rating because of the amazing taste, lack of artificial dyes and colors, and solid results. Sure, bigger tubs would be better and a little more cost effective, but it is very affordable as it is.

Side Effects

No side effects here. Except that it tastes so good that I was always drinking all my intra-workout serving within my first 5 sets haha.

Conclusion

Honestly, this is the first time I have ever rated a product 10/10 on here. I love the profile. I'd like a hydration blend, sure, but that the product is a plain BCAA product and it excels in every way possible in that category. I cannot think of one thing MAN could have changed (while remaining a plain/simple BCAA product) that would have made it better. Solid product here MAN, keep it up, and other companies take notice.

May 22, 2015

• No EAAs
      Special thanks go out MAN Sports for providing the experts with ISO-AMINO. Much like preworkouts, Amino Acid supplements are all over the place. There are so many different types, brands, ratios, flavors. One item of note for MAN Sports product is that is hand packed in small batches. Very nice!

Usage: 1.5 scoops intra workout

Ingredients 8.5: Nothing earth shattering here fellas. This is your standard 2:1:1 ratio for BCAAs. If it isn’t broke, don’t break it and try to fix it. 2.5 leucine and 1.25 of iso and valine. Not much more to say here, you have seen it done hundreds of times and it works.

One item of note is that there are no dyes in there.

Mixing 9: This mixed well, no clumping or significant residue. Typical Leucine foaming on top after it is shaked, but not a significant amount.

Taste 10+: What a unique idea that no one ever really thought of. Candy flavor aminos. Dorks, Sour Batch, etc… My goodness these are smooth, just sweet enough and refreshing. The taste was so good that I had to purchase 2 more tubs to try the other flavors. Dorks, Sour Batch and Tigers Blood are all great. You really can’t go wrong with any of them. If I had to chose, I would probably go with Dorks.

Effectiveness 8.5: This is your standard 2:1:1 amino acid supplement that is clinically researched. Recovery was on par with other amino acid supplements that have a 2:1:1 ratio with 5 grams of BCAAs.

Value 8.5: a 30 serving tub will run you around 21-25 dollars. This is about market value for intra workouts. Good price.

Conclusion 9: If you are solely concerned about taste, then this is a 10 for overall. Given that this is just a standard amino product (NOT BAD in any way) it isn’t any better than any other top end 2:1:1 formulas. MAN Sports does not reinvent the intra category because it doesn’t need reinvented. They stick with what works and what they know. They upped the ante on the taste category alot. Many thanks to MAN Sports for bringing alternative flavors to a crowded intra workout supplement field.

May 20, 2015

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Muscle Endurance
      • Insane Taste
      • Instantized
      • Only 5g Per Serving

Grabbed a few bottles of this on Nutraplanets last big sale for right around $14 a bottle, the flavors sounded good so I wanted to give it a shot.

No artificial color or dyes in this defiantly a plus there. Other than that just your basic BCAA product with 5grams of BCAA with a 2:1:1 ratio.
      ISO-Amino Formula 5 g
      L-Leucine (Pharmaceutical Grade, Instantized, Ultra-Soluble) 2500 mg **
      L-Valine (Pharmaceutical Grade, Instantized, Ultra-Soluble) 1250 mg **
      L-Isoleucine (Pharmaceutical Grade, Instantized, Ultra-Soluble) 1250 mg **

Taste -Here's where this stands out, very unique and delicious sounding flavors. I grabbed bottles of Skittles, Dorks(nerds), and Sour Batch Kids.
      The skittles was kinda like drinking watered down skittles not real overpowering, The Dorks and sour batch kids both very closely resembled what they were named after. I used a scoop and a half in about 20oz. of water.

Mixability- The BCAAs are instantized and I never had any mixing problems you shake it or even stir it in water and it completely dissolves in a few seconds.

Dosing- Simple just take a scoop or 2 whenever you want, I used this intra but you can use it at anytime of the day.

The point of this for me was to have something with flavor to sip on during my workout that wasn't overbearing and to reduce DOMS after a tough workout. Your not going to get any crazy results on this, but it was always refreshing to drink and my DOMS were slightly reduced. If they could keep the flavor delicious and add in a few extra things this would be a perfect product.

You can usually find this for about $20 for 30 servings usually and on a few sites as low at $17. I managed to snag a great deal at $14, but anything under 20 for me is a pretty good buy for this. There are a few other BCAA products that have a few more ingredients for $20 and up but the pricing to me is pretty average normally

Side Effects

Sadness after going through a container on 10 days because you want to drink several servings a day. Other than that none.

Conclusion

Good product, fairly priced, would like to see some other ingredients with the same flavor but overall I was impressed and will buy again.

April 11, 2015

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Muscle Endurance
      • Instantized
      • Mixes Well

This was my first try with a MAN Sports LLC supplement (Thanks for letting me try this 'Tiger's Blood' out!)
        I hadn't regularly used BCAAs prior to trying this out, but have tried some in the past mainly as intra-workout supplementation and throughout strenuous workdays. I try to fuel my workouts and recovery through my diet, but thought that I might get extra benefits from adding this 2:1:1 BCAA supplement.

This profile is fully disclosed:
        1 serving size: 1 scoops (7grams), serving per container: 30
        0 calories/cholesteral/fat/sodium/sugar
        ISO-Amino Formula (5g):
        L-Leucine (pharmaceutical grade, instantized, ultra-soluble) 2500mg
        L-Valine (pharmaceutical grade, instantized, ultra-soluble) 1250mg
        L-Isoleucine (pharmaceutical grade, instantized, ultra-soluble) 1250mg
        Other Ingredients:
        Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K).

I like that this is just a 2:1:1 BCAA "instantized" mix, without any other supplemental elements (ie. glutamine, creatine, etc). The 2:1:1 ratio of these BCAAs seems to be (in my opinion) the tried and true way to supplement BCAAs and I prefer them over 4:1:1...10:1:1, or any other variation.
        I am not a huge fan of artificial anything in the label, although MANsports does tote that this product has "No fluff, no fillers and no added colors or dyes." It has artificial flavor (which may include a variety of artifical ingredients), but I am glad that this also doesn't have any sucrose and is a zero calorie drink!

This is where the ISO-Aminos really takes the cake!

I tried the Tiger's Blood flavor of this and always mixed it in water.
        The flavor is somewhat fruity and coconut-like. Personally, I really enjoyed it, but if you are not a fan of either of those tastes, then you would most likely want to try one of their other flavors (which I hear are amazing). The more water I mixed it with the more coconutty it tasted. I did not notice any weird after taste at all.
        One scoop easily mixed up with a few shakes of the Blender Bottle, without any excessive frothiness or floating particles. With any amino I expect a small amount of this and there is really not much present with ISO-Aminos; within a few second of shaking it is ready to drink. The instantized feature is very nice of this product, as many other powders containing BCAAs tend to froth up so excessively, that it takes several minutes for the froth to settle down before you can drink them.
        The dosing is very straightforward (one scoop). This delivers 2500mg of L-Leucine and 1250mg of both L-Valine and L-Isoleucine. I have seen many other BCAAs products deliver much smaller amounts of these aminos per serving, which requires the user to utilize more than the recommended serving at one time. Because I didn't have to use more than a scoop when I used this, the tub lasted me a fair amount of time (just under a month, because some days I used a scoop both intra and throughout the day).

Direct effectiveness is always very difficult for me to judge when it comes to using BCAAs intra-workout versus just water or another drink. I honestly cannot say that my workouts while using this product showed an insane amount of recovery between sets, or that any lifts were increased because of using this. I keep in mind the science behind the supplement and that I am doing something that should be enhancing the effort I put forth with the iron. There were some upper body workouts that I know I did push myself a bit and did not feel quite as sore the next few day afterwards as I had expected; that may have been helped from a few factors, including BCAA supplementation.

This product right now is on a buy-one get-one 50% off on bodybuilding.com. One tub is $22.99, so if you get 2 tubs, it is $.57/serving (not including shipping). About 60 cents a day for extra aminos seems quite affordable to me- especially for how delicious and easy this product is. In comparison, other products around this same price are typically less total aminos/serving (for instance 500mg/250mg/250/mg per serving), so this is really affordable compared to the majority of other BCAA blends I have looked at recently.

Side Effects

There really were no side effects from this that I noticed. Occasionally, some amino products make me a little burpy, but I did not notice that or any other ill effects from the ISO-Aminos.

Conclusion

I am really glad I tried this product out and can't complain. It was delicious, and delivered a great flavored intra workout blend. For me being such a cheap-skate when it comes to supplementation, I was impressed by the profile so much that I plan on purchasing this for future use.