(Better than 55% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Delta XT is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by MAN Sports. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

August 22, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido
  • Strength
  • Sides Effects

Hi all, new here. Just a middle aged guy fighting the age related decline. I'm in the gym 3 times a week, cardio/weight training just want to keep in shape and stay healthy. I stumbled across SR years ago while researching supplements and really like the unbiased reviews from actual users. Been using SR for research supplement ever since. About 6 years or so now. After reading hundreds of reviews, I've noticed that there is not a lot of representation for my age group and demographic so I decided I would take up the torch and try to represent us old guys. lol I've used a lot of T boosters and E Blockers so I'm planning on reviewing some of the others I've used.

I'm a big fan of Man Sports and like their products very much. I ran Delta XT with Nolvadren XT for 8 weeks with decent results.

The profile here is pretty good. The standard ZMA, with Fenugreek, Maca, and Epi. I decided to give this a run really to see how I responded to the Epi. The dosages are solid amounts and it's a pretty good mix.

Taste and mixing not an issue here, capsules. Dosage was 3 capsules 30 to 60 minutes before bed, which is how I ran it. I'm a big fan of the nighttime supplements. For me it delivers a good, consistent, throughout the day type of dosing. This in particular worked well as I took the Nolvadren in the morning and the Delta at night. Capsules aren't too big and went down easily. I also like how MAN Sports uses different colors for their caps, Nolva is black and the Delta is green.

All in all, I think Delta was effective in delivering what it claims. I had a huge burst in libido, I mean I needed it all the time, which is saying something at my age. In addition, I saw slight leaning out and improved vascularity but I think that was attributable more to the Nolva. I also noticed muscle fullness and experienced a sight increase in strength. The morning wood was insane, I mean literally it was so pronounced that it would wake me up on some mornings.

Delta is a decent value. I picked up 2 bottles on Amazon for about $34 each. Not cheap but definitely not too pricey either. For the quality of the product I think it's priced about right.

Side Effects

This is where I had serious issues with Delta XT and why I knocked the score down a bit. During my run, more often than not, I would wake up experiencing tremendous, debilitating, migraine type headaches. There were a couple mornings they were so bad I could barely get out of bed. The worst part was that these headaches would sometimes list the entire day. This is not a good thing for a supplement that is supposed to help with sleep. Other than that, the only other side, I actually don't consider it a side but some might, would be the massive morning wood. Like a solid steel pipe some mornings.

Conclusion

All in all, being a fan of Man Sports, I have to say Delta XT is a good solid T booster. Paired with Nolva it's a powerful stack, for sure if you can stand and handle the sides, I would recommend it. I'm sure it affects everyone differently, but for me, the headaches were too bad for me to use it again.

Other Prices:
MAN Sports   $39.99

July 8, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • It Can Be Considered Expensive Since 1 Bottle Only Yields 21 Days Of Product

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
I am active duty military and am always seeking the best supplements to help me before a better functional athlete and to be better at like in general. I like bodybuilding and crossfit, and everything in between. I am not looking to be a mass monster, or super ripped, but athletic and also able to perform at a higher level.

So Delta XT is from MAN Sports test booster line of products and is taken at night to help stimulate testosterone production, GH, and recovery. It does this with the combination of the following ingredients:
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 10.5mg
Magnesium (as Aspartate) 450mg
Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate) 30mg
Fenugreek Seed Extract 500mg (std.min. 50% Saponins)
Maca (Lepidium Meyenii) (Root) 500mg
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 250mg
Epicatechin 100mg

In lamens terms,
Magnesium can help you relax but is more importantly used for building muscle as it is needed for protein synthesis and displays anti-inflammatory properties.
Zinc Contributes to normal cell function and is helpful in the muscle growth process.
Fenugreek supports healthy testosterone levels, support sexual health and aid in reducing the conversion of testosterone to DHT.
Maca supplementation over time can support sexual health and libido in both men and women.
DIM has been shown to support estrogen metabolism. It essentially converts "bad" estrogens into "good" estrogens that display less negative impact.
Epicatechin has been shown to enhance exercise capacity and is being studied for improvement of skeletal muscle structure.

Both taste and mixability are not a factor since these are capsules however dosing is where it counts. MAN Sports recommends that you take 1 cap at noon and 3 before bed. I chose to take all 4 before bed and found that results were still positive when done in this manner. I found myself supplementing with additional magnesium to help me sleep, simply because I have a hard time sleeping.

In regards to effectiveness, I ran 2 cycles of this product which is 2 months. I find that in regards to products that affect growth its best to run 2 months worth to really see the results. All in all, I was pleased. Overall I gained 8lbs and added roughly 50-100lbs on a variety of different lifts. Most notably my squat strength really shot up. While I did gain size, I also found myself to be extremely hungry, and my libido was rocking. You will not get lean on this product, so dont look to take it on a cut, rather than a bulk session.

I would say the value is fair for a natural booster it ranges from $31.99-36.99 which is $2.27 per serving of 4 pills. Considering that its a natural product, the price is fair with others, but I would say that you will get more for your money by using this as opposed to other natural products. The only catch is if you take 4 pills you will only get 21 days worth of product...which is only 3 weeks instead of a full month so you need to take that into account.

Side Effects

For me personally, the real side effects that I had, were weird vivid dreams. I am not sure what in particular caused them, but every dream was very detailed, and felt very real. Outside of that, the other effect that I had was weight/size gain. As much as I wanted it to be lean dry gains, I did notice that I retained some fluid with the gains.

Conclusion

In conclusion I would say this product is good. I would recommend buying 2 bottles so you can get the full effect of the product. This is a great supplement to use for recovering and strength gain. If you are doing a traditional bodybuilding routine, this would be great to use on the off season and let your appetite run wild so you can really pack on strength and size. Also if you are into having weird vivid dreams, then go ahead and take it for that as well. All in all this is a safe natural product that will yield good results if you are willing to put in the work and take it appropriately.

Other Prices: