7.1

(Better than 43% in Other Weight Loss)

CLA Powder is an Alternative Weight Loss Product manufactured by MAN Sports. It can help assist in the loss of body fat, working in different pathways that traditional thermogenics.

Weight Loss > Other Weight Loss

Overall
Overall
4.9
5.9
(SR paid for product; MAN Sports did not participate)
  June 12, 2018

CLA, once touted as the next big thing in weight loss, MAN sports put a delicious spin on it in powder form but does it deliver?

This product was on my try list for awhile. Id almost buy it then change my mind, finally pulled the trigger when it came on the troop dashboard. Im didnt really changing up my routine or diet for this so i feel the results can be better gauged.

1000mg of CLA and some flavoring. Simple single ingredient profile. CLA really got popular a few years back when ole Dr oz touted it as a miracle weight loss aid and ever since its been a back and forth battle of whether it does what its supposed to. Which is, help aid in turning food into more efficient energy. Its supposed to increase your BMR.

I received the Dorks flavor, when MAN 1st introduced the candy series with iso amino i grabbed a few jugs and really enjoyed the flavor. Same here it is a nice refreshing fruity taste that was easy to drink. Mixing in a shaker wasnt an issue but stirring in a cup took a little time. I stay around 190-200lbs here lately. It recommends 2 scoops for 200+ i went with 1 1/2 daily. It also suggests taking the scoops with each meal... i did once a day in order to not finish it in a week.

Now like i said i didnt switch up my diet at all. I didn't notice a huge difference in any kind of weightloss or overall feeling difference at all. To me this is one of those supplements that is going to need to used 3x daily and for 2-3 months before you can really say whether or not it works for you. In my month run i have to say it didnt.

On average you can find thia for around $20 for 50 scoops. But when you consider that at 200lbs to use this at the suggested amount you will use 6 scoops a day for 9 days. Thats too steep for me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

For a single ingredient supplement the price and overall lack of results just made this a no go for me... Now granted it was delicious but thats all they have going for this one at the moment.
  • Dorks : 8/10