Launch Sequence Reviews

By: Loud Muscle Science

Overall
Overall
6.6
Thanks to Loud Muscle Science for sending it out!
  August 22, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Booster
  • Solid As A Rock
  • Increase Desire
  • More Frequent Erections
  • Crazy Libido Boost

Thank you to Loud Muscle Science and the SR troops for making this happen and able to claim this. I have been noticing what I believe to be low test symptoms. I decided to give this a go and see what would happen as going by other reviews, seems to do a good job.

What i dislike about this is that it's a proprietary blend.
780 mg of Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed, Tribulus Terrestris, Yohimbine Bark, Ashwagandha, Maca, Mucuna Pruriens, Muira Puama, and Rhodiola rosea extract.

Going by the products listed it looks like it would be a good product as I have always heard Horny Goat Weed and tribulus to work very well with each other!

2 pills a day usually take them every morning before work and that's it. No aftertaste or weird burps etc. Never upset my stomach

I must say.... I was extremely impressed by this product. First few days I did not see much of anything but after I would say a week this product SHINED! So... I took this every morning at around the same time. Right before I left the door for work, I would get to work and just be sitting there no crazy thoughts or anything and BAM. Rock solid out of nowhere! I must say my stamina was through the roof to the point where she would get tired out before me.

Price is ridiculous in my opinion and that is where it loses my interest in the product. $90 for 30 servings which for me is absolutely ridiculous...

Side Effects

Conclusion

This product did what it was supposed to and for me it definitely helped me out in the stamina and libido department and I had no complaint and neither did she. Like I said the only downside to this was the price. I would of loved to continue this and be able to use it again but for the price of the product and only for a month supply... I do not see myself ever getting this again. If it was cheaper I would scoop it up without a doubt.