Bionic Test RX - Capsules Reviews

By: Loud Muscle Science

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 3)
Click here to show all Bionic Test RX - Capsules reviews.

Overall
Overall
4.5
Thanks to Loud Muscle Science for sending it out!
  November 2, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido Boost
  • Lacks That Umph

Maybe it was my high hopes, but I was not impressed with this Test booster.

Good day to all! First I would like to thank Loud Muscle Science and the TROOPer program for allowing me the opportunity to try out this product. I have been looking for a decent booster to help out with my gym routines and in my daily living. At 35, I have tried a few and Bionic Test RX caught my attention.

The ingredients are broken down by categories:
Red Blood Cells Volumization Blend, Libido Volumization Blend, and Estrogen Inhibitor Blend. The first two, appear to be prop blends.

Red blood Cell Volumization Blend: 200mg
Wheat grass: Helps with blood, skin ect..
Folic Acid,
Vitamin B12: helps improve blood cells
Sun Dried Spinach, antioxidant
Chlorophylls: there are several things this ingredient does, one is that it promotes healthy iron levels in your blood.
Oyster Shells: Calcium

libido volumization Blend: 1300MG(there really is no need to explain much about what the ingredients do. All are in a prop blend designed to increase your sex drive)
Leuzea Carthamoides (helps overcome fatigue)
Epicatechin (antioxidant that helps reduce Myostatin)
Bulbine natalensis Extract(5:1) (The main function of this herb is on testosterone level. It increases testosterone level and decreases estrogen level significantly.)
Epimedium(Horny Goat Weed 10% Icariin for ED)
Tribulus Terrestris(40% Protodioscin & 60% Saponins) (The roots enhance libido and sexual well being without affecting testosterone while the fruits appear to be potently protective of organ function.)
Mucuna Pruriens (It is the most powerful herbal aphrodisiac for increasing libido in men and women)
Maca Extract (12:1) (It is medicinally used as a remedy for sexual dysfunction and infertility in men and women.)
Ant Extract (20:1) (enhance the sexual performance for men and women, and to protect the liver.)
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract 35% Piperizine (aphrodisiac)

Estrogen Inhibitor Blend
7-Methoxyflavone (aromatize inhibitor) Will reduce estrogen levels

No taste or mixability as they were pills. The dosing was pretty simple: On cutting phase: take 2 capsules a day. On the bulking phase: 2-6 can be taken.

I am always hopeful and positive on products even when they just don't have the "umph" I need. I gave it a 6 due to the fact it did appear to give me some aggression and my sex drive was slightly raised. By aggression I mean I had some drive in the gym. My wife could tell I had a little bit of a friskiness about me. I had it on the brain quite a bit while on the pills. I did not however, gain any unnoticeable strength or mass. Starting off this product I was around 190lbs. After I completed, I was only around 193 and I think that was because I took a few days off from the gym. My bench did not go up any either. I was still only doing reps with 250. I was hoping this would help with my plateau that I have came across lately. My body fat did not decrease any either. The libido aspect of the product however, was a plus. This is mainly where the score came from.

4.5/10
The only place I found this product was on their site. It was roughly $65.00 at around 1.08ct. That is for 60 pills ( 30 day supply). To me, that is a little high for the results that I was given. If this product worked all around for me as the claims were made, I would definitely buy stock. Sadly, I do not need or want to pay $65.00 for an erection. So with that, I gave it a 5.

Side Effects

I had no negative side effects from this product.

Conclusion

OVERALL 6.0/10
To conclude, I was not greatly impressed with this product. It gave me a little bit of aggression and little more libido drive. However, as I previously mentioned, I felt like I needed more strength and size gains with the price tag that it came with. I feel like maybe the product needs to step back from Prop blends and individualize the ingredient with some higher doses to allow Bionic test to live up to the claims that it has.