Bionic Test RX - Capsules Reviews

By: Loud Muscle Science

Bionic Test RX - Capsules is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Loud Muscle Science. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
6.3

Overall
Overall
5.4
  November 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Lacks That Umph
    • Barely Effective

What up SR! Shoutout to SR like always and another one for Loud Muscle Science for the opportunity for another sample. A completely different supplement, I tried Launch Sequence by them because of all the reviews and it was Money!!!! So i was super pumped to give Bionic Test +RX a try to see how effective it would be. Any type of gain/improvement in the gym is always a plus!

I'm not sure I need to write much of a breakdown on each of the ingredients as WarMachines review was 110%!! Bionic Test +RX is made up of two proprietary blends, one for Red Blood Cells Volumization (200mg) and Libido Volumization(1300mg). The other ingredient is 200mg of an estro blocker.

The red blood cells prop is supposed to help provide more oxygen to the body and the libido prop blend is supposed help in hormone production to aid in strength and muscle mass.

Like everyone else, i really dislike prop blends. I want to see a fully disclosed label on every supplement. MSGA!!

Taste and Mixability is N/A as these are pills. Dosing is 2 capsules per day during the cutting phase and 2-6 capsules per day during the bulking phase.
    I took 2 capsules per day every morning when i got to work and when i woke up on the weekends.

As for effectiveness, i did not notice any leaning out with taking 2 capsules a day for the month i took it which was the majority of the results i was looking for. For a short period of a few days at the end of the 2nd week i did notice a slight boost of energy while in the gym and was able to lift slightly more and finish out a couple more reps. But for prolonged gains during the month, it did not increase anymore and after those few days i went right back to my "normal". With how i work out these days, i more so just maintain with a slight gain here or there so anytime i take something new it is fairly easy for me to tell if it is working.

At $35 for a bottle, that seems like a pretty fair price. That is towards the lower end of pricing on OTC test booster compared to others that are double the price. So anything starting with a 3 always catches my eye.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i had high hopes for this product but was let down. I know everything works different for everyone so for the price, it wouldn't hurt to spend the money, but it would not be something i recommended to people on a daily basis. Loud Muscle Science now has a record of 1-1 with me, but I would not hesitate to try another product from them.

Overall
    Overall
    5.1
    5.3
    3.5
      November 3, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Libido Boost
    • Some Increased Aggression
    • Barely Effective

Bionic Test Rx did not benefit me to the degree I would have preferred and falls short in comparison to other natural test boosters.

A special thanks to Loud Muscle Science for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their testosterone booster Bionic Test Rx. Natural test boosters can aid in helping to keep the body in an anabolic state by supporting healthy levels of testosterone, which is key in hypertrophy as well as other things. Obviously, they will not put pounds of muscle on you, but I would look for upped libido, gym aggression, and potentially some support in gains of muscle and strength in relation to higher test levels.

The profile contains two prop blends as well as one single dosed ingredient.

The first blend is the "Red Cell Volumization Blend" dosed at 200mg. It contains the following ingredients:

Wheat grass: A source of antioxidants, shown to have benefits including lowering cholesterol, supporting skin and heart health, improving bloods sugar levels, and immunity support.

Folic Acid: Plays a vital role in the production and maintenance of red blood cells.

Vitamin B12: Also plays a role in the support and health of red blood cells.

Sun Dried Spinach (chlorophylls): An anti-oxidant and a source of chlorophylls, which provide a source of iron. Iron is critical to the production, structural maintenance, and activity of red blood cells.

Oyster Shells: A source of calcium and vitamin D. Vitamin D is essential to testosterone production while calcium plays a role in bone and tooth formation and other functions. It helps maintain the fluid balance of cells as well, relating to the volumaization aspect of this blend.

The next blend is the "Libido Volumization Blend" dosed at 1300mg. It contains the following ingredients:

Leuzea Carthamoides: A source of 20-hydroxyecdysterone derived from Maral Root, said to support the anabolic stimulation of hypertrophy in muscles. Evidence to support these claims however are limited.

Epicatechin: Extracted from green tea, acts as a potent anti-oxidant and shown to inhibit the hormone myostatin.

Bulbine Natalensis Extract: Shown to have positive effects in testosterone levels as well as a pro sexual effect.

Epimedium (Horny Goat Weed Extract: A well known pro sexual herb that has also been demonstrated to help increase testosterone, NO levels, and inhibit cortisol.

Tribulus Terrestris: Marketed as a testosterone booster, but better demonstrated for its pro sexual effect.

Mucuna Pruriens: Best known for its ability to increase natural GH levels, but has also been demonstrated to have a pro sexual effect by increasing testosterone and lowering prolactin.

Maca Root Extract: Suggested to increase semen volume, but known for its aphrodisiac and energy support benefits.

Ant Extract: Actually extracted from ants and believed to have anti-oxidant, aphrodisiac, and health aging benefits.

Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract 35% Piperizine: Shown to have a significant aphrodisiac effect:

Concerning both prop blends, one can clearly educe that a large majority, if not all the ingredients are highly likely under dosed.

Finally, there is 200mg of the "Estrogen Inhibitor Blend", containing 200mg of 7-methoxyflavone. This ingredient is well known for acting as an aromatase inhibitor, thus supporting higher levels of free testosterone.

The instructions advise 2 capsules if you're on a cutting phase and 2-6 capsules if you're bulking. I am currently recomping and wanted to make the product last for a full 30 days, so I took 2 caps every day in the morning. I took the caps both with and without food, but it didn't seem to make a difference.

Libido (8/10): My libido did feel significantly higher while on Bionic Test Rx. I had more frequent erections and overall desire and I also had a reduced refractory period. Clearly, the pro sexual effects of Bionic Test were apparent.

Gym Aggression (4/10): I did see a slight increase in gym aggression. I had an occasionally improved alpha male feeling in the gym, but it was inconsistent and not overly significant.

Strength and Mass (1/10): Again, a natural test booster itself will not give you notable increases in strength and mass. However, with naturally increased test levels, one could at the very least experience better recovery and muscle integrity. Alas, I did not experience any significant difference in naturally better gains outside those seen from my regular routine. The "1" score is to signify that I did have a very slight improvement in vascularity and pump.

Overall (5/10): Bionic Test Rx is great for libido, but nothing much more can be said about the benefits. Gym aggression showed slight improvement at best and I had no additional benefits to strength and mass. It helps very little with vascularity and pump.

The only place you can purchase Bionic Test Rx is through Loud Muscle Science's own website for a price of 65 dollars for a 60 cap count bottle. If you only take 2 caps a day, that's a full 30-day supply. Given the lack of efficacy, that is an unacceptable price and only becomes insanely absurd should you need as much as 6 caps a day. I would only invest in this if I could get at least 2-3 bottles for that price considering I may have potentially had better results with a higher dosage protocol.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, I would not recommend Bionic Test Rx as my first initial choice of test boosters. For only a libido boost, some increased aggression, and a minor pump it would be a far better investment for some simple hrony goat weed. Combined with the lack of efficacy and insufficient value, I'd say spend your money elsewhere.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO PATS!!!

4.5
      November 2, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Libido Boost
    • Lacks That Umph

Maybe it was my high hopes, but I was not impressed with this Test booster.

Good day to all! First I would like to thank Loud Muscle Science and the TROOPer program for allowing me the opportunity to try out this product. I have been looking for a decent booster to help out with my gym routines and in my daily living. At 35, I have tried a few and Bionic Test RX caught my attention.

The ingredients are broken down by categories:
    Red Blood Cells Volumization Blend, Libido Volumization Blend, and Estrogen Inhibitor Blend. The first two, appear to be prop blends.

Red blood Cell Volumization Blend: 200mg
    Wheat grass: Helps with blood, skin ect..
    Folic Acid,
    Vitamin B12: helps improve blood cells
    Sun Dried Spinach, antioxidant
    Chlorophylls: there are several things this ingredient does, one is that it promotes healthy iron levels in your blood.
    Oyster Shells: Calcium

libido volumization Blend: 1300MG(there really is no need to explain much about what the ingredients do. All are in a prop blend designed to increase your sex drive)
    Leuzea Carthamoides (helps overcome fatigue)
    Epicatechin (antioxidant that helps reduce Myostatin)
    Bulbine natalensis Extract(5:1) (The main function of this herb is on testosterone level. It increases testosterone level and decreases estrogen level significantly.)
    Epimedium(Horny Goat Weed 10% Icariin for ED)
    Tribulus Terrestris(40% Protodioscin & 60% Saponins) (The roots enhance libido and sexual well being without affecting testosterone while the fruits appear to be potently protective of organ function.)
    Mucuna Pruriens (It is the most powerful herbal aphrodisiac for increasing libido in men and women)
    Maca Extract (12:1) (It is medicinally used as a remedy for sexual dysfunction and infertility in men and women.)
    Ant Extract (20:1) (enhance the sexual performance for men and women, and to protect the liver.)
    Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract 35% Piperizine (aphrodisiac)

Estrogen Inhibitor Blend
    7-Methoxyflavone (aromatize inhibitor) Will reduce estrogen levels

No taste or mixability as they were pills. The dosing was pretty simple: On cutting phase: take 2 capsules a day. On the bulking phase: 2-6 can be taken.

I am always hopeful and positive on products even when they just don't have the "umph" I need. I gave it a 6 due to the fact it did appear to give me some aggression and my sex drive was slightly raised. By aggression I mean I had some drive in the gym. My wife could tell I had a little bit of a friskiness about me. I had it on the brain quite a bit while on the pills. I did not however, gain any unnoticeable strength or mass. Starting off this product I was around 190lbs. After I completed, I was only around 193 and I think that was because I took a few days off from the gym. My bench did not go up any either. I was still only doing reps with 250. I was hoping this would help with my plateau that I have came across lately. My body fat did not decrease any either. The libido aspect of the product however, was a plus. This is mainly where the score came from.

4.5/10
    The only place I found this product was on their site. It was roughly $65.00 at around 1.08ct. That is for 60 pills ( 30 day supply). To me, that is a little high for the results that I was given. If this product worked all around for me as the claims were made, I would definitely buy stock. Sadly, I do not need or want to pay $65.00 for an erection. So with that, I gave it a 5.

Side Effects

I had no negative side effects from this product.

Conclusion

OVERALL 6.0/10
    To conclude, I was not greatly impressed with this product. It gave me a little bit of aggression and little more libido drive. However, as I previously mentioned, I felt like I needed more strength and size gains with the price tag that it came with. I feel like maybe the product needs to step back from Prop blends and individualize the ingredient with some higher doses to allow Bionic test to live up to the claims that it has.